Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Crimson's Request Thread

crimsoncrusader16

Meteorite
Greetings! I am simply looking for people interested in playing either of these scenarios listed below. If you have any questions, feel free to dm me. Will edit from time to time.

Sesshomaru x Adult Rin rp: If you have seen the anime Inuyasha, you can probably guess what this one would be. Basically I was hoping to find someone to play as Rin who would be at least 18 and play out the relationship she and Sesshomaru canonically have. Kinks I was hoping to include would be pregnancy, lactation, pubic hair, cock and ball worship, knotted cocks, sexual biting, and outdoor sex.

Mother x Son x Sister rp: The story would be set in a Middle Eastern setting. I already have references for the mother and sister's appearances. I am looking for someone who wanted to play the youngest son who steps up to be the 'man of the house' after the father's untimely death. For this one, I was hoping to include incest, pregnancy, lactation, hair pulling, spanking, rimming, masturbation, pubic hair, and cock and ball worship.

Weight gain rp: So one of my other kinks is female weight gain. In this scenario, I'm looking for people who would be willing to play as Esmeralda (Disney) or Shampoo or Ukyo from the anime Ranma 1/2. Additional kinks would include, but not limited to pregnancy, lactation, smothering, facesitting, belly play, forcefeeding, spanking, pubic hair, dirty talk, and belly noises. Dislikes: vore, scat, piss, farts, gore, immobility

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom