Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F My new thread

Akatsuki

Planetoid
Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my thread. Please read to the end as I don't like having to repeat myself. My name is Katie I've been roleplaying off and on for a few years.

WHAT TO EXPECT
  • I try to give at least a paragraph for replies. The more you give the more you'll get.
  • I'm not on every day. I have a lot of things going on in my life and that comes first.
  • I can do descriptions or face claims real or anime. I usually let my partner decide.
  • Generally I like some build up to smut (with some exceptions) let us get to know our characters before the smut.
  • All characters must be 18 and up just a moral thing
  • I don't play multiple characters. I've tried it, I don't like to. If you would like to you're welcome to, but I don't.
  • I usually don't do fandoms either. I only play OC's
  • Most of the time I like to do slice of life, but I don't mind fantasy elements
  • I only RP in PM on here.
  • I can rp as a M or F
WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU
  • Patience
  • Please don't ask me about something I've already posted here, that is one of my biggest pet peeves
  • I know some people like to get to know each other OOC. I usually like to stick to the RP or OOC messages are fine if you have questions about the rp, but don't message me about personal stuff. My name is Katie and I'm over 18 that's really all you need to know about me. Also along the same lines don't message me and tell me how horny you are. Seriously let's just keep it in the RP please.
KINKS
(I'm listing them here, so please don't ask)
  • Bondage
  • Blindfolds
  • Oral (giving and receiving)
  • Toys
  • Con
  • Oil
  • Big breasts
  • Big dicks
  • Breast play
MAYBE
  • Anal
  • Pregnancy
  • Facial
  • Non-Con
ABSOLUTELY NO
  • Blood/gore
  • Toilet play
  • Diapers
  • Anal licking
  • Snuff
  • Incest (This includes step siblings)
PAIRINGS (THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR)
FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH OTHER IDEAS
  • New neighbor moves in
  • Cheer leader x geek
  • Jock x geek
  • Android x owner Craving
  • Master x slave
  • Co-workers
  • Cosplayer x fan
  • Online pen pals
  • Genie x master
PLOTS
  1. Chores-An older woman asks a young man to help her with some chores around her house. The chores are everything from cleaning up the dirty pool, mowing the grass, cleaning gutters. Things like that and in exchange she offers him a "Special reward" as she calls it. When the boy finishes the chores, she just gives him money and not very much the the boy takes what he wants by force and she starts to like it.
  2. Cosplayer mystery-YC and mine were friends for awhile but sometime one of our characters moved away. YC sees mc at a con dressed in costume, but he doesn't recognize her. Instead of telling him the truth, she decides to just play it out.
  3. FxF Friends with one wanting more-Our character's have been best friends for years and we take a vacation together. One of our character's likes the other and wants to tell her, but she's nervous because the other doesn't even know she likes women. I feel like this could be a lot of fun to play out.
  4. FxF Job interview-This is another FxF only idea (sorry guys) my idea is that mc is looking for a new assistant to help her out. But during the interview she makes it clear she wants an assistant for more then just office work. She'll pull out a bunch of toys to have yc use them on her.
  5. Monster girl x human-After generations of secrecy, the two worlds are aware of each other's existence. As a show of good faith a foreign exchange program was implemented between the two worlds. What will happen when the monster girl attends a human high school?

Last edited:
Bump 16: I've had it with these mother lovin Bumps on this mother lovin plane!

Back
Top Bottom