Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any The Legend of Heroes roleplays (Trails series), now with FF7 Rebirth.

Favorite Trails game

• Trails in the sky saga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crossbell saga(Trails to Zero, Trails to Azure)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trails of Cold Steel saga

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

hereforthefun

Super-Earth
Hey denizens of Bluemoon. It's been a very long time since I've created a request thread so forgive me if this is a little strangely formatted or in correct flow. So I'm Hereforthefun or Robert if you prefer and I joined the site all the way back in Oct 2012 and been roleplaying ever since with the occasional hiatus.

My interests range from quick and plot-minimum smut roleplays to much more story and character driven type scenes. For this particular fandom craving though I'm mostly looking for romance plots focused around the main characters of any Trails games that I have played and even those I haven't which I can look the characters up.

My posts tend to be about 3 paragraphs typically, if I am given enough to work with I can do more however. I know that sometimes writers block gets you down so if you need time or to make a shorter transitional post I can totally understand that and won't rush you though I do ask that you help me move the plot along.

Despite this being primary story driven I would be remiss if I didn't at least offer a few kinks that have interest. I have an F-list here. It's more a catch all but some quick off the top of head ones
Oral, Anal, Vaginal sex
Romance
Creampie
Risk of pregnancy

Limits are more or less the normal ones you would see. Graphic gore, vore, death of our characters, bathroom play.

Now that all that is out of the way let's discuss some possible pairings. I've played Both the Crossbell games recently and All the Trails of Cold Steel titles relatively recently(replaying them now) so the pairings will focus around those particular games but if you would like someone like Estelle in the scene instead feel free to message me and we can work something out. * means its a craving.

Crossbell pairings

-Lloyd Bannings x Tio Plato(aged as needed)
-Lloyd Bannings x Noel Seeker
-Lloyd Bannings x Sully
-Lloyd Bannings x KeA(aged as needed)
-Lloyd Bannings x Duvalie
-Randy Orlando x Tio Plato(aged as needed)
-Randy Orlando x Noel Seeker
-Randy Orlando x Shirley Orlando
-OC x Shirley Orlando*
-OC x Tio Plato*
-OC x Noel Seeker*
-OC x Sully*
-Anyone x Mariabell Crois(ask about this one, I'm on the fence but would love to discuss)

Trails of Cold Steel(As there is a time skip involved I will be writing 1 - 4 as to which version would be desired, if no number is listed then any place can work). As the cast is quite large if you don't see a pairing feel free to ask.

-Rean x Emma
-Rean x Fie*
-Rean x Laura*
-Rean x Juna*
-Rean x Musse
-Elliot x Emma
-Elliot x Laura
-Elliot x Musse(3, 4)(aged as needed)
-Rean x Towa(3, 4)
-Rean x Sara Valestein(3, 4)
-Jusis x Alisa
-Jusis x Musse (aged as needed0
-Machias x Alisa
-Agate x Sara Valestein
-Elliot x Elise
-Kurt x Tita
-Kurt x Renne(aged as needed)
-Anyone (or OC) x Shirley Orlando
-Rean x Duvalie
-Cedric x Juna
-OC x Fie*
-OC x Laura*
-OC x Juna*
-OC x Duvalie
-OC x Estelle
-OC x Renne(aged as needed)

Whew that list got quite a bit longer than I was expecting. I have plot ideas for many of the OC pairings. I will include one below but if you'd like a certain one let me know.
--
Walking through the aftermath of the battle among the smell of smoke, blood and gunpowder Martin Ules looked up. The left side of his face was bloody though it wasn't his own despite being on the losing side. All around him were bodies, Jaegars like him on both sides. The oversized axe still clenched in his hands as he moved, he was charged by a survivor hoping to inflict some modicum of pain on him, he parried and finished the man off huffing and puffing as he did so touching his abdomen, he was sure he had some broken ribs. He looked at the man's patch Zephyr, that's who they had been up against. But it seemed like the group he'd been with had been all but wiped out by them. He felt too young to die, he was only sixteen but it seemed that was the hand fate had dealt him and damned if he was going to meet it with some kind of dignity.

Two large men appeared before him in the smoke and he knew he was done for yet the strike never came. "Ah man he's just a kid, ain't really worth killing." the taller one said. "Yes but he is an enemy." the other replied. "Look he's about the same age as Fie. Hey kid don't look too far into this but if you turn around right now and leave we'll let you live." Martin looked up at them with distrust, if they were toying with him he would just have to play their game, he knew he couldn't beat them in a fight even on his best day. Instead he simply slunk back into the smoke and made his way off the battlefield. Walking was painful and he soon found he suffered a variety of injuries, a slice to his abdomen, a cut to his forehead and now that the adrenaline was wearing off the pain was quite real. Made his way all the way out of the canyon before collapsing and passing out. A shadow fell over him and sighed, and looked him over.

"The Hell Hounds. Seems like they were just wiped out. What should I do? I can't just keep taking in strays like this..." the woman sighed and hoisted on her shoulder with surprising ease and left the area. He awoke almost a full week later bandaged up and far less pain than before. He looked around and noticed it was like a hospital bed. "Don't move too much, you were hurt really badly. If Sara hadn't found you I don't think you would have made it." He glanced at the voice. "Where am I?" was the only question on his mind. "You're at Thor's Military Academy." the nurse stated as the door was opened again and a female voice spoke out. "Ah you're awake, good. Was a little worried I wouldn't make it in time. Can I speak to him alone for a moment?" she asked the nurse who nodded and stepped out.

"The Hell Hounds huh, don't know what your connection to them was but they're gone. Going up against Zephyr? Pretty foolish." Martin noticed his jacket on the table had it's insignia removed. "It was only supposed to be some local bandits, not sure what they were doing there." he stated plainly. "Probably hired to do the same job, occupational hazard I'm afraid. I had to remove your insignia or the school wouldn't treat you she stated plainly and then rubbed the back of her head. "And enroll you so you'd be a student." she said with a bit of an anxious chuckle. "I can't force you to stay but I hope you do, life of a mercenary can get pretty lonely after a while."

He looked at her, and felt like she knew what she was talking about somehow or other. I had them run some tests on you stated your paperwork had gotten lost. You've been accepted into a new class we formed, orientation isn't officially until tomorrow so rest up today, tomorrow should be a busy day." she didn't even wait for a response before leaving. The next day he was suited up in the stuffy red uniform of the school and ushered onto the campus among the other boys and girls of Thors' Military Academy.
--
The idea in question is a romance story between Martin and Fie, both with a Jaeger core from a young age and both having the only family they've known taken away by circumstance. In the time since Martin passed out and awoken the Jaeger King of Zephyr and War God of the Red Constellation had their battle to the death and Fie has been accepted into the school via Sara much like Martin. As Fie and Martin find out more about each other they realize that they have alot in common, leading to a bond and romance eventually. The story would follow the same basic premise but with an added face and original scenes.

If you made it this far thanks for sticking with me and feel free to drop me a line or request or if you would just like to chat about the series. Hope to hear from you guys real soon. Thanks.

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, just finished the game and it rekindled my interest for the series and would love to set something up, both canon pairings and some OC x Canon pairings. Now onto the pairings.

Cloud x Tifa, tried and true.
Cloud x Aerith, a classic
Cloud x Yuffie, my personal favorite
Barret x Tifa, when Cloud picks Aerith
Barret x Aerith, when Cloud picks Tifa
OC off-duty Shinra guard x Tifa, comes to Seventh Heaven trying to forget about working and forms a connection with her without divulging his work, can their bond survive once she finds out about his job?
OC Scientist working under Hojo x Aerith. After being captured and taken to his lab in the Shinra HQ he cannot help but pity the girls and decides to help her escape and she convinces him to come with her.
OC Midgar teenager x Yuffie, he met her during her time in Midgar and became someone important to her, she knows she cannot stay in Midgar, she has a mission and an objective but maybe she could take him with her. Will their feelings for each other overcome the difference of their Warring Nations?

Open to doubling and hearing any pairings on your mind so please feel free to shoot me anything and we can work something out. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom