Mx Female Harry Potter Universe, LF sub females

Cereus

Planetoid
note

While this story will take place in the Harry Potter universe, most locations will not be canon. No Hogwarts, for instance. Diagon, and Knockturn alleys would likely still play a role though. Similarly, most characters will be OC, with the possible exception of the female lead character. That's negotiable.

What I'm looking for in a writing partner

Literate, multi-paragraph writer open to submissive all the way up to extreme RP. Nothing is off the table. Bestiality with some of the fantastic beasts? Yep. Incest? Yep. Pet and Slave play? Yep. All to be discussed in advance, of course. RP restricted to this site, either DM's, or threads, please. I'm hoping for a couple replies per week, though if this pace can't be maintained all the time, I understand. RL happens.

The Story

Welcome to the Cilcut Academy of Advanced Magical Sciences. This is an exclusive post primary educational academy that only the very best of the very best are accepted too. Not even family connections can win a promising witch or wizard admission....with exceptions, of course. And unfortunately, you didn't make the cut. The decision was unanimous among the members of the academy's acceptance board. Your rejection letter doesn't specify why...perhaps you're of non magical lineage? Perhaps you were bumped in favor of the child of a powerful magical family? Maybe you weren't just good enough? Or perhaps you caught the eye of one of the academy's professors...and there's something he sees in your character that he wants.....

And guess what? There's another way for a desperate witch to gain admission to the academy. Slavery is already legal in the HP universe, as house elves, and even goblins can attest. Why not witches and wizards too? You're called to the academy to be given your rejection letter. You're allowed to absorb the bad news for a while before my character makes his introduction, and provides you a solution. In exchange for entering into a voluntary contract of slavery, you're admitted to the academy as MC's ward. All expenses are waived, or covered. YC's family doesn't even have to know about this arrangement. Most people at the academy won't know. All you have to do is everything your new owner demands of you.

And he's a happily cruel man, eager to get his hands on a desperate young witch, and put her through her paces. Will she evolve into his personal fuck toy? Pet? Free use slut? Magic can be used to increase her libido, and even sexual pleasure. Magical beasts can be paired with her...for the entertainment of her owner and his friends. She can be tasked with seducing other professors, and even students. She can be forced to orgasm silently in class, she can be left in a constant state of wet arousal until she is forced to beg for release.

Final Thoughts

I left a lot of this intentionally vague. Everything is open to discussion. If you're interested, please reach out. And thanks for reading all this.

Back
Top Bottom