Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confessional Booth

Comment: Was it a second hand store?

Confession: I trained the same partner to wear a bike helmet with the same method, likely saving her from ER as few years after we went separate ways she fell on a bike and walked a way with a concussion instread of a skull fracture.

Comment: Wow, what a struck of luck! Who would’ve known kinks could save a life? 🤔

Confession: My fiancé broke my hymen by his fingers. I was so upset because I wanted my first time to be his dick. 😂 I said “Oh no! You broke it!!! 😭 “ We laugh about it to this day.

Comment: Well, that's the kind of awakening you don't ever read about.

Confessional: I once got blown in an old baseball field parking lot and made eye contact with one of the moms during the whole thing.

Comment: I can only imagine what was going through her mind, hilarious.

Confessional: About a year ago I was pulled over for speeding (first time) so, naturally I panicked. I was leaving my pole fitness class and was bare cheekin’ it, to say the least (and of course the only time I was too lazy to change after the gym) - taking my good old grannie’s advice I worked with what was given and whipped out the girls.

No ticket was given that day.

Comment: I had no idea that could work.

Confession: I have been to an orgy, several times. It's far less exciting than it sounds.

Comment: Effective training regimen in my opinion.

Confession: I've stated this in a different thread here before but I was once tied up on the bed and left there while my partner went to work. Needless to say I was not very happy afterwards.

Comment: All tied up and no play makes the doctor a very dull boy.

I once had sex in a mop closet at an all girls college while her friends were partying outside.

Comment: There is a certain allure to the idea of doing it in a closet to me, granted good luck getting me to be unshy enough to try it.

Confession: My first time was when I as 17 with my friend's roommate involving a little light bondage. Dumb in some part to me giving into the teasing... granted I still have fond memories of the experience even if it's less fond of who it was with (and the fact my friend caught me).

Comment: I think getting caught would just have made the experience fonder if it had been me.

Confession: I was at a movie night with a bunch of friends, laying on a couch with the guy I was seeing at the time while it played. I was in a summer dress, and while we were all watching the movie, he slipped his hand under my skirt and started...playing. He kept it up during the entire movie, bringing me close but stopping as soon as I couldn't stay still and quiet. By the time the movie was over, I was more than happy he dragged me home early. To this day I hardly remember the plot of John Carter, but it's definitely a favorite movie of mine.

Comment: John Carter and Jesus Christ have the same initials. And we are in the confessional booth.

Confession: My sophomore year in High School I had a crush on my French teacher. She was moving away at the end of the year and invited to over to say good bye. I was the only one she invited but I was too scared to go. I regret that deeply.

Comment: Bummer!

Confession: I did it. It was me.

Comment: Do not feel any pressure, you can wait for the right moment. Do not force it, then again be daring with new opportunities ;).

Confession: I am a huge flirt from time to time, sometimes I know I will enjoy flirting way more than anything that could happen afterwards.

My wife doesn't know I'm on this site... She knows I used too but isn't currently aware 😖

I'm worried she will be freaked out by some of my darker Kinks that I only indulge when on here.

Comment: It might be a good idea to let her know. Perhaps she'll understand that you're using it to explore scenarios you know she would not be interested in as an alternative to pushing them onto her. It's thoughtful, in a way, but ultimately it's important to be honest in a good relationship.

Confession: The last person I slept with was my roommate. Nobody in my friend circle, nor my or her families, know we're occasionally intimate.

Back
Top Bottom