Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Fallout Fans?

Same here. New Vegas is actually what made me fall in love with the series in the first place. It’s much much different from any other one but they can definitely all be appreciated in their own way. I have an older PC so I’ve never been able to try 76 yet but I see things that would probably be fun.

I've ye tto try 76, both because I don't generally like those types of multiplayer games, plus I have a huge backlog to finish. Been wanting to try the older games like 1 and 2 as well

I am a diehard Fallout fan. So far, I have not missed a single game or DLC. New Vegas is one of my all-time favorites. For those that do enjoy Fallout, and in particular, New Vegas, you'll probably be pleased to know that New Vegas II has recently leaked in the latest FO4 steam port update (as of yesterday). Bethesda loves putting easter egg codes in their software, such as the multiplayer mode and hints of 76 in Fallout 4's coding. Further, the leading developer Obsidian who created New Vegas, posted on social media a few weeks back, hyping the thought of a complete digital remaster w/ mod support. Below is an image of the files found in the Steam Fallout 4 update.

se.jpg

Been playing since the 90's, and you bet like anyone of this school of Fallout fans I got me some firm opinions that nobody asked for.

If it wasn't so buggy, the 3rd had potential. Gritty and classic. The 4th - improved significantly when I played it.

I’ve been playing a lot of fallout 3 lately, trying out the other play styles I never used. It’s kind of exciting to kill a Deathclaw on very hard mode with Jack in about 1/15th of a second. Lol.

Been playing since the 90's, and you bet like anyone of this school of Fallout fans I got me some firm opinions that nobody asked for.
While I started around early 2000s, I feel I'm from the same school, with very similar opinions. Fallout 2 is still one of my all time favourites, though I do have a soft spot for New Vegas, as janky as it is at times. Then again, it's not like Fallout 2 doesn't have its fair amount of bugs, especially with the car.

I stopped playing it but did like the story that Fallout 4 was telling before I stopped playing it. Having to manually aim to fire gun or use a weapon was a huge issue for me.

Also, finished the first season of the TV show last week.

Back
Top Bottom