Its a brave new horny world (Seeking ex-girlfriends, mother-in-laws, and others in a world building long-term rp)

sunsetovermars

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey everyone!

I am looking for a long-term partner. I tend to be fairly descriptive and detailed and can range from 400 - 600 words, predominately. I can adjust to your style, but I do prefer on the longer style.

I'm looking for someone to help build a world, not too different from ours, but instead of some nations instead having different cultures and religions, these countries and people lack any real sexual inhibition. Their features, emotions, and bodily functions are exaggerated to the point that new norms can be established in any way we desire. Some examples can be that love quickly turns into obsession, pushing explicit or provocative physical behavior as normal for greetings or norms, clothes rarely fit, and high heels are a norm.

We can explore multiple roles, YC could be a:
1. an Ex-Girlfriend which runs into the MC in an hotel lobby. Despite having separated ways, the MC quickly finds himself in a game of seduction and slowly feeling his self-control withering away until he also falls into the customs of the ex-girlfriend.
2. A mother-in-law from an exotic area in which she welcomes her future son-in-law (MC) to her home to get to know him before he marrying their daughter. She explores with him her customs in all their exotic ways.
3. the MC's best friends girlfriend who hears the MC girlfriend broke up with him before a wedding and chooses to be his date, of course realizing this means more than just dinner and dancing.

Other ideas for YC could be, dads girlfriend (older or younger), step-mother (older and younger) I am even open for YC to be futa.

While some may be stereotypical, I really enjoy finding otherwise normal relationships in our day-to-day world and see how we can twist and exaggerate the emotions and feelings to generate a colorful story of foreplay, teasing, world building and exploration. Of course smut as well, but i do enjoy a good build up.

My kinks are varied but some common ones are: High Heels, Mature Women, Large Breasts, extreme flirtation, dirty talk.

If you find the idea interesting but would like to suggest an alternative story point, please feel free to reach out to me and I'd love to talk about it. If you're looking for pictures and images to help construct the story, I am happy to provide plenty as we connect and build our world and characters together.

I prefer DM or discord!

Back
Top Bottom