Mx Female Incest lover with soft heart, strong arms and strict rules

Chamby

Banned
Banished
Hi there, I am Chamby. It's French in the origin but you may pronounce it the english way as I often do myself.
I am not among the youngest ones any more but can easily be a loving and exciting daddy for a 25 y.o. girl, but can easily play ten years younger to have a 15 y.o. or anything in between.
I like cuddles and kisses and have a tendency to spoil my girl without limits. On the other side I am a bit old school in education and "my house my rules" applies here, too. And if not ... ha, a bit of spanking may be the answer.

Before I come to pairings and kinks let me underline one thing:
I am a sucker for the slow burn. The building up of an erotic relationsship between father and daughter may take more than a dozen posts from either side, if not twice as much. Let's wallow in the growing tension and desire, the little steps toward more and more intimacy

Pairings, kinks and limits

Well, I like other pairings, too f.i.
• brother x sister
• way side girl x rescuer
• non incest ddlg
Open for your suggestion of other pairings.

Kinks
clit & labia play, nipple play, cunnilingus, outercourse,
anal play and training, soft bdsm, oral (giving and taking)
cervix play,
Vaginal and anal sex are principally on the table but depend on the girl's age (another point where slow burn is paramount)

Limits:
anything violent, blood and scat (pee is a maybe), deep throating,

Plots
One typical pitch for a plot:
During college daughter has been living with her boy friend in a small appartment, but when the relationsship breaks none of them can pay the appartment any longer. What can she do? Dial her daddys number, what else? Hasn't it always been her daddy to rescue her?
Of course daddy cannot say no, but when she is standing in front of his door after a long time with no see he cannot overlook the fact that his cute girlie has grown into an attractive young woman.

Sis comes home from a long bicycle excursion, unable to walk with a lotg of pain in her crotch and in her ass crack. She asks bro if he can inspect the painful parts and possibly apply some soothing cream. That*'`s the first time he's allowed to pull her panties down - but not tzhe last one. Ob course anal fun will be in the center of this play. We can discuss in OOC how far we want to go with this. Hopefully very far.

Another one:
The last years with his wife had been terrible: fights without end, no tenderness, no love, no sex. And no intimacy in the family. For a couple years he hadn't seen his wife in her undies let alone naked. Even his daughter didn't dare anymore to visit him in his den and climb onto his lap in her nighty as she had done before.
But then one day the wife disappeared without notice. And one of the next nights his daughter came into his den in her panties and camisole and asked if she could mount onto his lap like in the good old days.

A bit darker:
Daughter had developed into a real brat: ignoring curfew, giving cheeky answers, being respectless to her parents, coming home smelling from alcohol, and some more items from the brattiness catalogue. Her parents had tried carrot and stick to get her back onto the right way, without success.
Finally they made up a plan to show the girl her place. They would catch her when coming home long after curfew, cuff her hands in the moment of surprise, tie her face down and spead eagle to the massage table and then take away her clothes one piece at a time and then spank the brat until she would agree to obey every rule and order.
Then the mother may find her thick vibrator and they stuff it into the girl's anus ...

Love to hear from you.

Last edited:
Health issues have kept me away from the site for some time, but here I am back hoping to find a nice partner for some cute incest and/or ddlg role play.

Back
Top Bottom