Mx Female Lovecraftian Hentai's Roleplay Searchaplaooza!!

Lovecraftian Hentai

Elf Enthusiast
asdadqwd.png
idk how to use photoshop lol

Greetings, travellers! I'm Lovecraftian Hentai (or Valoe), and I'm here just like everyone else to search for roleplays. I have a heavy preference for fantasy settings and I'm mostly interested in light-hearted adventure stories, but I can be convinced for other things. I'll try to keep everything short. Below you'll find a bit about me, my preferences, and what I expect from you.

About Me

• Third person and past tense | Threads, PMs, Discord, or Gdocs
  • I try to respond daily, but I work a graveyard shift so most of my time is spent sleeping or on other hobbies. I will keep you updated on my status.
  • Post size fluctuates depending on the current pace and going on's of the roleplay. I can average 3-6 paragraphs typically.
  • I'm not too into BDSM roles, but I can play either dominant or submissive characters. That being said I don't like making BDSM roles the entire personality of a character.
  • Can play multiple characters, and enjoys a large cast of characters.
  • Written description or art for faceclaims.
  • I do not do fandom rp's. Original settings only.
  • I can tailor the looks of my character to your tastes.

About You

• Can clearly communicate to me your wants and needs.
  • Writes in Third person and past tense. Please no one-liners.
  • Can provide ideas when brainstorming and assist with world-building.
  • Written description or art for faceclaim. Please no rl models or celebrities.
  • Your character must have a large bust.

Kinks and Limits

You can find my F-list here!

Story to Smut Ratio

While smut is fun to write, it's boring to write it constantly! Here are the ratios I enjoy.
70-30 | 60-40 | 50-50

Contacting Me

Thank you for making it this far! Please send me a private message if you'd like to roleplay with me after you've browsed the ideas that I have.

When contacting me please tell me a little about yourself; what you're interested; your kinks/limits; any ideas you want to add or change; and a sample of your writing. I will provide the same courtesy and send you samples of my own. Nothing sucks more than planning everything out then discovering from the first post you're not compatible writing wise.
Any messages that just contain "hi" or "wanna rp?" will be ignored.

I hope to hear from you soon! ♡ ~('▽^人)

Plots

!! = craving

• The Knight And The Witch !!
    Arthurian Romance | Enemies to Lovers | Slow Burn Romance

A knight errant rides into a tiny, nameless village in the sodden western moorlands of the kingdom of Logres. Here, peasants eye him distrustfully as he passes. At the town's edge he paused, dismounts, going to the moss-grown board where local nobles and clergymen sometimes post notices that almost no one can read. He pulls one from the board with the Bishop's seal at its bottom and tucks it away. In another few moments, he mounts his horse and rides away. Toward the local shire town, where the Bishop has his seat. A long wait leads to a brief audience with the Bishop. There was something unctuous about his manner, but God did not ask him to like His servants, only serve them as he would serve God - and besides, it would bring him personal glory. That thorp he had passed through, the Bishop tells him, it has seen more than its fair share of troubles lately. Stillborn babes. Cattle mangy and then dead with disease. Hens that would not lay, or sometimes laid eggs with terrible bloody yolks. Goats that butted good Christians into piles of shit, even. Outside the thorp, there is a forest. In that forest, the Bishop is certain, is a witch. The knight is tasked with finding this witch. Bringing her to the Lord's justice: alive and untouched. In return, he would have a reward that seemed positively princely. Out of proportion, almost, to the triviality of the task. Still, the job seems simple. The task was godly, and would bring great glory.
    ***​
    I've lately been obsessing over Arthurian romance and adventure, and I'd love to do a roleplay in which a Christian Knight and a Pagan Witch start off as enemies, but slowly become lovers. At first they'd tolerate each other and would work with with one another on various adventures they go on, but over time their banter turns into flirting, and blossoms into love. Having a Knight at your disposal is useful, and even if she does consort with Satan Pagan magick is useful. I'm looking to draw heavily from Arthurian mythos, but you don't need to be an expert or familiar with it.

The Royal Treatment
    Adventure | Romance | Vanilla | Servitude

The Princess had been awaiting this day. The sounds of the battle from the chamber next to her prison had stopped, and with the gasp of the villian she knew the Hero that came to save her had triumphed. She knew the flutter in her heart was for him, and only him - her Hero. It was just as she had always imagined. At first she'd have to endure a nasty villain holding her in a dirty and dank dungeon, but her champion would come for her, sweep her off her feet, and when they were far away she would reward him for such heroism. First would be a kiss on his cheek, and then she'd use her pretty pink and plump lips to please her handsome Hero making sure not a single drop of his seed gets spilled.
    Non-con this, dark theme that, I want a smutty story in which our characters fall in love and do the dirty with each other in romantic ways. The premise is simple: A beautiful Princess was stolen away by a dark villain for some nefarious plot (probably sacrifice). But a hero swoops in just in time to save her, and they have that spark between them almost immediately. Of course for saving her the Princess can't let the handsome Hero go unrewarded, so what better way to reward him than with her body?

Does your character need to be a Princess? No. She could be a Goddess, a pretty farm girl, perhaps the beautiful spirit of a weapon (banging her makes her more powerful???), or anything you want. As well she can be any fantastical race you want. Human? Fantastic. Drow? Mmm. Goblin? Underrated.
    A fun alternative is that the Princess is really a playwright in disguise. The playwright wants to write the most romantic play in existence - but she's never experienced romance!. So she disguises herself as a princes, lets herself become captures, and awaits her hero...

My Husband Can't Be A Hot Dragon!
    Monster Fucking | Romance | Free Use
    Under construction. Feel free to ask me about it anyways!

The Demon Queen Can't Be This Cute!
    Non-Con | Enemies to Lovers | Corruption/Reverse Corruption
    Under construction! Feel free to ask me about it anyways. It features Paladin x Demon Queen
  • My Son Can't Be A Successful NSFW Artist?!
    Incest | Ageplay | Son x Mother/Brother x Older Sister

She always knew her son drew art and from what he had shown her he was great at it. Although, there was always something off with the anatomy of the women. Still, she was proud of her darling baby boy and supported him no matter what. She's a bit concerned that he spends most of his time on his PC but he's a good kid, and that's all a doting mother could ask for. One day she catches a sight of something strange on his PC; it's a drawing of a voluptuous woman on her knees pleasing a man. She's taken a bit back as she recognizes the artstyle belongs to her son, but even more the woman in the art looks...kind of like her. As she snoops around she finds more and more drawings of women getting fucked that all resemble her, his very mother. But the anatomy is off, it's something she can't get over. She was always interested in nude modelling, maybe taking the plunge and helping her son get better at art would bring them closer.
    This is a simple incest plot between a Mother and her Son, or we can change the set up to an older sister.
    The son's only source of income is doing secret NSFW art commissions. His mother has no idea about this, and believes he's simply a SFW artist. One day she catches him drawing NSFW art on his horny art account, and while impressed, something seems to be off. Always being interested in nude modeling, she decides to take the plunge begins nude modelling for her son to improve his anatomy. Of course, it leads deeper from modeling to doing things with her son - for the reference, of course!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom