Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Khandi at the Mercer Jupiter [Week 1 Day 5]

LeaT

Supernova
Who: Khandi Nyong'o-Robinson
Where: the Mercer jupiter
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Theo and @AndNich123 as Anastasia mentioning @apollo247 as Lucas
When: Day 5 Afternoon

It took a while for Khandi to recover and get cleaned up. She might have preferred to have simply wallowed in her anger and humiliation. But she knew she couldn't just do nothing about what just happened. But there were no authorities to call, even her husband couldn't be told about what happened without making the situation potentially worse. She had her own needs but she also needed to protect her family. Thankfully both Abeba and Lea were safely away, but that didn't mean she shouldn't worry about them.

She put herself back together, trying to appear as if nothing had happened. She headed out to the Mercer jupiter, she needed to see Anastasia but she also had plans for their son, the veternarian. She hoped she wouldn't run into Lucas, though she would certainly have words for him as well.

She was nervous but determined as she walked up the ramp of the Mercer Jupiter. "Hello" She called out, trying to sound friendlier than she felt.

Who: Theo Mercer
Relevant: @LeaT as Khandi and @AndNich123 as Anastasia mentioning @apollo247 as Lucas

Theo was in one of the family Jupiters's empty cabins he ha co-opted as his lab and medical bay. He was running a diagnostic scan on an egg he had discovered while walking. It seemed to belong to species of bird they had seen in the area. To Theo's eye they had resembled grouse or pheasants from old earth. If the egg was edible, they might be worth domesticating. So far things seemed promising, and Theo was eager for some over easy eggs in the near future.

He was about to run another test, when he heard a voice calling from the entrance of the Jupiter. Getting up from his seat he made his way there to see Mrs. Robinson looking around as if searching for someone. He was about to explain where his parents were, when he noticed the cuts and bruising on her face, and the unsteady way she was walking.

"Oh god, Mrs. Robinson, are you alright?" he cried, out wrapping an arm around her waist, to support her as he led her to the infirmary, insistently pushing he back on one of the cots he had set up for this kind of thing. Going to his medical cabinet, he pressed his thumb to the ID scanner. Medical supplies had been under tight security even back aboard the Endeaveor. He applied some rubbing alcohol to a gauze pad and began to gently clean a cut on Khandi's face. "This is going to sting a little. What happened? Some new animal? Is anyone else hurt?" he asked, perhaps a little more rushed than was proper, the responsibility of being the only person with any formal medical training in the colony hitting him, coupled with the knowledge that his training was in dealing with animals. Not people.

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Theo and @AndNich123 as Anastasia mentioning @apollo247 as Lucas @MsBloom in multiple roles.

"I'm ok, I'm ok." She said, trying to wave off his help but accepting it all the same. It was comforting to have some human contact that wasn't violent, she felt safer with Theo than she had since she realized what her ex-father in law had in mind for her and her children. She wasn't fully here for medical attention but she didn't refuse as he pushed her back onto his make shift exam table. She knew she was traumatized, but she also knew that this wasn't about her, she needed to protect Abeba and put a stop to Capheus' mad plan.

It did sting, but she had a fairly high pain tolerance so she didn't fuss. "No, it was an old animal, and no one else, at least not yet." She could tell the young man was nervous, he probably wasn't used to having to talk to his patients, or at least having them talk back. She took his hand gently in both of hers. "I'm ok doctor." She used the title to somewhat get his attention, she wasn't really sure she wanted a doctor patient experience with him just now. "I need to talk to you, and maybe your mom." She said, a sense of urgency rising in her voice..

"I don't know if you are aware but your father and Capheus, they have some kind of deal, an alliance." She waited to see if he reacted in a way to suggest he was in on the plan or not. "It's evil and we have to put a stop to it." She knew it was risky, if he was in favor of the plan she was in a vulnerable position, but if the whole family agreed, she was screwed anyway. Literally and figuratively as was her family. But he seemed a decent boy, surely he wasn't going along with his sister being given as tribute?

Relevant: @LeaT as Khandi and @AndNich123 as Anastasia mentioning @apollo247 as Lucas

The corner of Theo's mouth turned up in a slight grin when she called him "Doctor". He was of course qualified to be called as such, but it was "Doctor of Veterinary Science", not a true "Medical Doctor". "You can just call me Theo Mrs. Robinson." he said as he bandaged her cut. Feeling her take his hand, he could sense the desperation and fear in her touch and voice. He wondered what she had meant about the animal that had attacked her. Was she in shock? Despite his won fathers apparent mania about the breeding protocol, he didn't even being to consider that Khandi's father in law would take things to such extremes.

He sighed when she mentioned the deal. Having dealt with Khandi's visible wounds, he started to put away his supplies. "Yeah.. dad called a meeting of the whole family. He mentioned something about your father in law having some obsession with genetic purity, and how he had to make an alliance. He was going to trade Riley for your daughter to Capheus or something. I know Mac was upset, and Mom was too. The twins had some objections too, but I heard things through the internal vents.. Dad paid them a visit and they seemed.. less than upset. I don't know what to think. It's like since the Endeavor blew up, everyone has gone crazy."

Last edited:
Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Theo and @AndNich123 as Anastasia mentioning @apollo247 as Lucas @MsBloom in multiple roles.

"Only if you call me Khandi." She said with a smile, then winced as her cut lip stung at being stretched so. "It isn't that bad." She told him as he seemed to be a bit over concerned about her minor cuts and bruises. Her dark skin wouldn't show the bruises all that much but a close inspection would reveal Capheus' handiwork.

She gave a sigh of relief that Theo wasn't totally on board with his father's plan to ally with Capheus. "Will you help me? To stop them I mean?" She asked, not exactly sure what they could do about it. So far at least, Capheus was in his rights to breed her and the Mercer girl. But even that insane document didn't give him the right to breed Abeba nor to think she would mate with her own son.

"There is one thing you can do, using their own rules against them." She took Theo's hand and guided it to her breast. "You can make sure it isn't Capheus who impregnates me." She looked him dead in the eye so he would know she was serious. Technically, he wasn't allowed to refuse either, but she hated to play that card on a man she barely knew and wanted to be able to trust, and to trust her.

Who: Ana Mercer
Where: The Mercer Jupiter
Relevenat: @LeaT Khandi, @Colonel_Liam Theo, mentioning @apollo247 "Your father"

Khandi had a certain delicate grace. It was one she often admired, but as she watched the woman with Theo, Ana couldn't help but feel as though that grace was fleeting like water slipping through the cracks of a strong foundation. She was trying to keep her composure, but not all battles can be won. Clearly, Khandi was a fighter in every sense of the word. Her will was her weapon, and she would not give in so easily, allowing her emotions to flood through, bursting any gate that tried to contain them. No, she was a fighter. The more Ana looked at her, the more it became clear that she had indeed lost one battle. It also was very clear she did not quietly surrender. And alas, it was also clear what he had taken from her.

Standing in the shadows she watched the interaction between the two. As she had made her way up the ramp of the Jupiter, she had sworn she heard faint voices wafting in the breeze. Holding her breath, she approached, investigating, until she came upon the scene before her. She watched Theo, ever so professional and always the gentleman she knew him to be. He treated Khandi with respect and kindness. For a moment, she wondered where he learned it from. Since the meeting, she was seeing less and less of it with Lucas. Clearly, Theo was his own man, and sadly she was starting to think he was more of a man than his father.

There was a pleading in her voice, or so it seemed to her at least, as she asked Theo to help her. Her interest was aroused. She waited, holding her breath, to see what Khandi would say next. She did not disappoint. 'Use their own rules against them,' she thought, the words heavy, lingering in her mind. It was Khandi's next words that lifted her head from its lowered position as she had been pondering the very thought of using their own rules against them. "Use their own rules against them," she said, wanting to make her presence known as she emerged from the shadows. "That's brilliant," she softly spoke as drew near to Khandi. "We have to get pregnant, yes, but why does it have to be by them? Why should they make all the rules? It's brilliant. We use the rules of the breeding protocol to our own advantage and deliver a devasting blow to their egos as well. We demolish their plans." She smiled brightly. "It's truly brilliant Khandi, but we have to move fast. They are wise men. We can't give them the chance to try and breed us, or," she paused, her expression softening. "Or do to us things they know they should not. We can't give them the chance to treat as if we are nothing to them, and we will not give them the chance to harm us ever again." She nodded, wanting Khandi to know that she was on her side. "We stay strong. We stick together, and we take care of one another. What sort of society are we creating and leaving behind if we do not? Hmm?" Her attention towards Theo. "You must not breathe a word of this to your father. None of it. Not even about Khandi being here. He can not know. If he knows we're together, it won't take him long to put it together that we're talking, planning even. So your word? Not a word to him?"

"I'll try... Khandi." he said, still a little uncertain about calling her by her first name. He tutted her for trying to get him to stop treating her though. "I know it may not seem like much, compared to some other things, but we're new comers on this planet. We don't know yet what sorts of infections, germs, and viruses may be present, or how our immune systems will react to them. Better to not take chance with something small like this, at least until we know more."

Her next words stung him though. She wanted to stop his father and Capheus? It slowly dawned on him, just what "old animal" had inflicted these injuries on her. He was so caught up in that feeling of horror, that someone in the colony would assault someone so brutally, this early on in the foundation of the colony, and his own family member to boot, that he didn't register that Khandi had drawn his hand to her breast yet. Despite the difference in age, it was still firm and his finger reflexively gave it a squeeze before he could stop himself. He knew he should stop, but he didn't pull his hand away either.

He was processing Khandi's words, when he heard Ana's voice behind them. "Mom?" he said, shocked that she had caught up groping a patient, whatever the circumstances. Ana had come into his life young enough, he referred to her as his mother, though she was technically only his step mother. However it seemed she wasn't angry with, and was rather of a similar mind with Khandi.
He let out a breath. "Mom... Mrs. Robi..Khandi. I'm happy to help how I can, but this is a temporary fix at best. Each of you is expected to have three babies. Even if we... confirmed a pregnancy for the both of you at the earliest possible time, that's still just a 9 month grace period."

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Theo and @AndNich123 as Anastasia

"Oh, of course doctor." She said, forgetting about his first name once again, especially since he had thought of things she hadn't considered, like the heightened possibility of infections. It heightened his reputation in her mind at least but she was pleased the title didn't go so far as to keep him from giving her breast a squeeze once she guided him to it. She was nervous, not only was she older than him, but she certainly didn't look her best at the moment.

Khandi gave Ana a smile, though it stung her lip a bit to do so she didn't wince too noticeably. She was relieved to hear Ana take her side with such conviction. She felt a sisterly bond to the Mercer matriarch and it gave her hope that the whole family wasn't in league with Capheus. But Theo seemed more reluctant but for a smart boy he didn't seem very bright when it came to a woman's autonomy. "We aren't bitches to be bred Dr. Mercer." Somehow her tone didn't quite convey the respect he might have derived from it earlier. "We will do our duty, won't we?" She looked to Ana for reassurance. "We might even enjoy ourselves, but we will do it on our terms." She said with great resolve then looked back at the son. "In fact, I intend to do that right now, with your help." She again found his wrist and guided his hand to her tit. "You don't mind do you?" She said, again looking towards Ana and sounding like she was asking for her son to come mow her lawn.

Assuming Ana made no protest Khandi focused once more on Theo. "I don't want to carry the child of the man who did this to me, I'd much rather carry yours." She told him in a matter of fact tone. "You have to do your duty too, don't you doctor?" She looked at him with determination, feeling she had him caught in a logical trap that would be difficult to escape. "Don't make me tell your mother you're not being a good boy." She said, her hand releasing his wrist and reaching out to him and caressing his cock through his pants.

Who: Ana Mercer
Where: The Mercer Jupiter
Relevant: @LeaT Khandi, @Colonel_Liam Theo

It seemed surreal. She was watching a woman seduce, no....she was....wanting him..to..take her. It was happening right before her eyes. Ana wasn't naive enough to think her son had not had sex before. She knew better of all of her children, but she had never had a front row seat to it. What took her by surpirse even more was the undeniable urge that was buidling inside of her to encourage it, to coach, to let her son know it was alright. She gave in quickly. "Do it," she blurted out. She turned her attention towards him, her eyes pleading with him. "Theo, make love to her. Do it now. Here. Take her in your arms and make love to her. Plant your child within her. We can change things. We have that power. You have that power." Her gaze softened. "Theo I know you're not stranger to women. I can't force you to do this. I wouldn't even if I could." She moved closer to Khandi. "Look at her son. Can you feel her heart beating in her chest? The beat steady, strong? Warm blood is rushing through her viens right now. Her body is already preparing for you. She wants you, to feel your body closer to her own. Touch her Theo. Feel how soft her skin is. Feel how hard her nipples are. See how full her lips are. Theo you know all of this. You know the rush of hormones she's going to feel. You know how that will make her feel as her breath quickens. Kiss her lips. Press her body against your own. Undress her. Let her undress you. Make a child together. Make our future. You have to," she told him, slowly stepping away from the two of them.

"I am going outside for a bit. Should anyone come this way, well," she smiled. "I'm sure I'll let you both know that we have company coming. Hopefully, that won't be the case." With that she gave Theo one last knowing nod as she left the two alone.

Where: the Mercer Jupiter

It was a shock when Khandi started to stroke his cock through his trousers, helping to stir that organ to more and more life. Her tone, switching between treating him like a boy caught doing something he shouldn't have been a friends mother, and then addressing his step mother like he was a tool to be borrowed for the day. "Hey Ana can I borrow a cup of cream?" he thought to himself.

Ana's reaction was even stranger to him. It seemed that she was getting excited by the idea of him taking their neighbor, trying to get her pregnant in place of anyone else. More than the typical eroticism of two people coupling Ana seemed potentially even more excited by the idea of taking the power away from the likes of his father, or Khandi's father in law. The change in control an erotic thought in and of itself.

He groaned as his cock became fully hard under Khandi's hand, straining against his trousers. "And what about you Ana? What will you do? Are you really going to fight my dad on this?" he asked, concern on his face. However he knew that the two women were asking a favor of him, one that he couldn't in good conscious say no to. He did have a legal obligation to help make more children, for whatever "legal" really mean now that they were here. He watched as Ana excited his medical lab, leaving him alone with the battered, but still beautiful woman.

Slowly he started to undo the buttons of his shirt, letting his broad shoulders and chest bare to the room. Khandi had his cock ready to go, but it still felt strange. He knew he and Khandi weren't attracted to each other in a romantic sense, or even in the primal, sexually motivated way that they might have experienced back on old Earth, in a bar pickup or some kind hookup app. Still there was some kind of attraction there.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked as he started to to undo his belt.

Khandi knew well enough that her motives were confused and twisted. She was basically treating Theo, an obviously intelligent young man, as a purely sexual beast who wouldn't pass up the opportunity for a free fuck. He deserved better and she could see how uncertain he was over a great many things, not the least of which was the marriage of his father and step mother. She and Ana had basically made their own little pact to undermine this boy's father.

She had felt him harden readily enough, which was as much a salve to her traumatized emotions as any treatment the doctor had offered her. Capheus' injury to her was more emotional than physical. But she was too damn stubborn to let her rapist father in law deprive of her of feeling sexy or sexual. She gave him a hungry look as his shirt came off. His question had the wrong tone to it and she got up quickly, taking his belt in hand before he could completely undo it. She used her grip on the belt to move him around and push him back on the exam table, effectively trading places with him. "Just relax, this will be better than maybe you think." She said taking her top off but leaving her bra on for now. She then ditched her trousers but kept her panties on.

She danced a little for him, her hips powerfully rhythmic and she had a certain skill for it. She soon straddled him and began to give him a first rate lap dance. She could feel his hardness beneath her and it made her smile sensually, feeling like she still had it. She rubbed her hands over his chest, teasing his nipples with her fingers before leaning in and suckling at them. She rose back up like she was going to ride him and removed her bra, letting her large brown breasts hang freely above him before leaning again and offering him a dark nipple.

Relevant: @LeaT as Khandi

Theo was surprised at Khandi's strength as she forced them to swap positions. He remembered hearing that she had been a dancer at one point and he supposed that explained some of it. However he sensed that her strength at this moment came from a sort of desperation, an urge to feel in control, to be desired as woman rather than just a womb. Though he tended to prefer to be in control, he gave it up to Khandi, deciding that it was alright to be ordered around, pampered even from time to time.

Despite her cuts and bruises, Khandi still had a body to lust over, which she more than demonstrated by her dancing. He body moved sensuously and if her hand on his cock hadn't gotten him hard already, her grinding against him did. He could feel the heat of her through the fabric of their underwear and her groaned when he felt her start to dampen the front of her panties, even as he started to drip precum to the crotch of his boxers.

That groan was muffled though when he took the proffered breast in his mouth, licking and teasing the chocolate nipple fiercely with his lips and teeth. His hands moved over her hips to her full ass, and gently began to squeeze and kneed the flesh there, his fingers pressing into the dark skin there.

While her move was not totally uncharacteristic, Theo's assumptions about her need for control were not too off the mark. She was grateful that he didn't resist her little power play, clearly she couldn't have manhandled him like that if he wasn't at least on board with the situation. She was strong for a woman but no match for a full grown man like Theo. She definitely wanted to feel desired and the bulge in his pants helped reassure her.

His warm lips felt good on her exposed nipples, the cool air of the room making them hard black diamonds that were sensitive to touch. She moaned in turn, responding to his kisses and nibbles. With practiced ease she finished undoing his pants and slipped off of him to tug his pants down to his ankles. She spent a little time caressing his manhood through his boxers before pulling them down to rejoin his trousers. Her lips was still a bit soar for a proper blowjob, but she licked along his raised white shaft as if paying tribute to his hard phallus before she climbed back up and prepared to mount him. She had slipped out of her panties even while she was tonguing his cock.

She knelt over him, lifting her hips enough to guide his cock to her waiting hole. She was smooth below, her dark skin warm and inviting as her fingers encircled his base until she had settled onto him enough for his cock to enter her. She was no virgin but she was warm and wet as her pussy began to swallow the distal end of his cock. "That feels so good, thank you doctor." She said said as if this were simply a part of his treatment of her, which in a way it was.

Theo's head fell back on the cot, as he felt Khandi's lips and tongue on his throbbing shaft. It had been a while for him, so to feel that kind of pleasure, to say nothing of her apparent skill, and her bewitching dark eyes looking up at him was almost too much to take. Only by biting the inside of his cheek hard enough to draw blood was he able to stop from cumming the moment his cock split her bruised petals a few moments later.
"It's... my pleasure..." he groaned, doing his best to play along with Khandi's little form of roleplay.

Biting his cheek again, he reached up to cup each of Khandi's breasts, teasing the hard nipples with his thumbs as she rode him. His cock pulsed and throbbed within her wonderfully tight and warm passage, but he was determined not to cum so soon. A mixture of wanting to pleasure the woman, and a kind of masculine pride forming to keep him from embarassing himself so quickly. He wanted to stand up to Capheus, and his father, in more ways than one.

Khandi had enough experience to know when a young man was about to pop in her mouth. She was tempted to go in for the kill, but she wanted his fullest potency where it would do the most good, deep in her womb. So she let up and in combination with Theo's own efforts to hold off, managed to keep him from blowing his loud in her warm wet mouth.

But once she had properly mounted him, feeling his white cock deep in her black pussy, she showed no mercy. Her hips began to gyrate, milking his hard throbbing cock with the rhythm and stamina of a dancer. "Don't fight it baby." She cooed at him, seeing his determination to hold back, whether from stubborn pride or wanting to be a generous lover. She was getting wetter by the moment, he did have a nice hard cock and despite her trauma, she felt a distinct pleasure. He teased her heavy breasts and she placed her hands over his to encourage him. Her doctor patient act fell away as she began to enjoy the feel of his cock inside of her. She hadn't expected to climax, nor was she yet, but she was beginning to feel the possibility with this man. If he could hold out long enough.

Theo couldn't help but a grin a little when his actions began to have a positive effect on the ebony beauty. Moans were easy to fake, but the increased lubrication coming from Khandi's pussy was a harder matter to counterfeit. Feeling her hands on his he continued to grope her, pressing his fingers gently but insistently into her pliant flesh, eager to please her without hurting her further.

Below he began to roll his hips in time with Khandi's sensual, psuedo dance, feeling every fold and ridge she had to offer with his over sensitive cock. His mouth tasted of iron but that didn't stop him from trying to control himself as Khandi tried to milk him for everything he was worth. He wanted his first sexual encounter on this planet to conclude in a mutually pleasurable fashion. "Oh god.... just like that Khandi!" he groaned out, the vents and airducts taking his voice far and near within the Jupiter.

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Theo

For the first time since she entered Theo's exam room, Khandi gave a genuine smile of pleasure as she looked down on her new doctor. As she was giving into her animal lust, it seemed only fitting her be a veterinarian. The thought amused her as she fucked him with reckless abandon. It had been some time since she had fucked with the express intent of becoming pregnant. She had thought those days behind her, having already brought enough of her own brood to be exempt from breeding had the full colony population reached their destination. She couldn't deny that there was an added element of eroticism in reproductive sex and foiling Capheus' plan.

"You like that Doctor?" She teased now as he groaned with pleasure and his encouragement was all the nudge she needed to feel that wave of pleasure crash over her. She grabbed his wrists firmly now, arching back as she felt him driving up and into her now. "Oh fuck yes!" She practically screamed in response as her voice followed hers through the duct work of the small space craft. Her cunt clenched like a fist around Theo's cock, as her body claimed his seed or at least attempted to as she began to climax above him.

It didn't escape Theo that he was a veterinarian, and how animalistic Khandi was being as she rode him there on the examination table. He could only moan initially as she asked him if he was enjoying it, knowing that in it's own way it was a rhetorical question. Any fool could tell that Theo was on the edge of bursting, held in place only by the same sort of determination that had gotten him through veterinary school, and Khandi was no fool.

Still, mental fortitude could only do so much. As he mauled Khandi's sensitive breasts, he felt her body tense and clamp around him and soon he was joining her in a mutual orgasm, the tip of his cock erupting with hot, and hopefully potent cum deep within the ebony vixen's cunny. "Oh god Khandi!" he cried out as he delivered his first unprotected creampie, before his head fell back onto the examination table pillow.

Relevant: @Colonel_Liam as Theo

"Oh yes, that's just what I need." Khandi exclaimed as she felt the fountain of hot cum erupt deep inside of her. Theo was young and virile, and he pumped her hot cunt full of his seed. Spent sexually for the first time in a long while, she kept riding him, though more slowly as her climax began to ebb. Feeling him inside of her was still quite pleasurable and she didn't want it to end quite yet. As she regained her composure, she looking down at the good doctor with a warm smile, placing her hands on either side of his face. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, the first hint of romance in their coupling.

"Thank you doctor, I needed that more than you'll ever know." She said as she held him inside of her for as long as he could stay hard. She laid atop him, her soft curves meshing perfectly with his hardened muscles. "I think I'll need more treatments though." She said and kissed him again, her tongue seeking his as she did her best to keep him inside of her.

Theo didn't say anything at first, though he was far from silent as Khandi continued to ride him, grinding on his cock even though he had just cum, prolonging his orgasm until his cock eventually began to soften. His eyes were closed until he felt her hands on his face and he opened them in time to meet her lips with his, tasting the older woman for the first time.

WIth her chest pressed to his, his hands had to find other engagements. One slipped into her silky dark hair, cupping the back of her head as they kissed, while the other trailed up and down her spine, occasionally grabbing at her shapely ass. "Yes... I think that's for the best. There's a battery of...tests and procedures I'd like to run on you." he teased back before their tongues were entwined again, playfully battling for dominance.

Back
Top Bottom