Mx Female [M4F] Seeking penpals to indulge in the dirtiest of your dreams!

KillerKnight

Planetoid
𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀𝕒𝕝𝕦π•₯𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€!

Versatile and literate roleplayer seeking like-minded female writers for immersive fantasy or fandom-based storytelling. I play a range of male characters and enjoy nuanced roleplaying across a spectrum from gentle intimacy to intensifying power dynamics, with a preference for creative partnerships built on trust and communication.

Whether exploring the complex politics of a medieval kingdom, the personal lives of beloved characters, or the original worlds of our design, I value depth, authenticity, and progression over brevity. Short term or long-term are equally welcome. [Short to Moderate-term with preferred tho]

My limits are extreme violence, extreme kinks, non-con, or other content that crosses over into the unrealistic or unethical.

Psychological complexity, bittersweet emotion, and sublime sensuality are the experiences I seek to craft.

Partner requirements: A literate and detail-oriented co-author with a strong grasp of grammar, syntax, and story structure. Must be 21 years of age or older.

Collaboration, not mere titillation, is the goal. If this piques your interest and you believe your style would mesh well with my own, please send me a message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom