Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virtually Engaged...

lALXWI5.jpg
Player: Jack Stalker
Character: Cara Weathers
Tagging: Owen Drake @apollo247
Day TBD AC
Time
: TBD

Cara was in her room aboard the Mercer Jupiter. A very small living space with an en-suite boxed bathroom/shower set up and simple eating utensils on a desk. It was pretty cramped and was rammed fill of cables, wires, computer equipment and a V.R chair, which, while capable of being stretched out in a reclined position, was currently upright.

Seated in the chair, next to a tarpaulin casually draped over a lump on the floor, was Cara. She was wearing a skin tight white jumpsuit which was glued to her slim slinky form like a second skin, a silver zip running up it from groin to the white collar about her neck. Her feet were bare, but a pair of glossy white ankle length boots with wedge heels was next to her... and her head sported her V.R helmet. The helm featured a picture in picture connection to her drone, which she used to survey her surroundings when she wasn't spying on people with it. All in all the room was a scene of controlled chaos right now, represented by the junk and electronics scattered about the place and the spaghetti like mess of wires and glowing lights.

She wasn't sure if Owen was going to show, she hadn't really spoken to anyone since arriving, more as not to attract any attention to herself. Although she had been a little wordy on her pop channel, not so much on the news, as she had not heard anything news worthy as yet. As for her talk radio channel... well,, that was another story.

Sitting motionless, hands grasping the armrests, Cara continued editing some footage she had collected recently. Her drone was stuck to the ceiling outside and would alert her of anyone approaching...

Character: Owen Drake
Tagging: @Jack Stalker as Cara Weathers
Day
Time:

After receiving the message from Cara Owen was curious to see what she wanted from him. Though he wasn't going to pass up the chance to do something with her, though he would wait and see when he arrived at the Mercer Jupiter. He had just finished with Riley so being here was something else. Still his thoughts were all over the place. He did indeed have the parts that she wanted in hand, though he wondered what she needed them for. So Owen entered the Jupiter and looked around wondering where Cara might be, he would of course check her cabin first.

Owen was wearing what he was wearing when he and Riley shared an encounter, now he walked through the common room and approached the cabin. He knocked on it. "Cara. I got you're message. I have the parts you requested as well." He told her as he wondered if she was in fact inside or somewhere else. There were rumours that she enjoyed technology much like he enjoyed mechanics and engineering. For now he waited to see what would happen.

lALXWI5.jpg
Day TBD AC
Time

Cara refocused her eyes and switched to normal vision inside her helmet. Hopping up she carefully padded barefoot across the floor, lithely slipping and stepping between scattered items, to open the sliding door.

She paused to look Owen up and down, as though she couldn't figure out what he was wearing, then paused, cradling her right elbow with her left hand and tapping her right index finger against her lips for a moment. She then reached out to pull him inside and close the door.

Identifying the parts he had with him, her eyes widened a little in obvious surprise, though her neutral expression did not change. She then shrugged, took the parts and casually tossed them onto a pile of similar things in one corner, while pointing to another pile next to it of assorted components. "Thanks for coming. I really didn't expect you to have any. Just help yourself to a couple of things from that other pile... if you need them." she told him, then smiled.

"I'm Cara. But you know that, right? And you're Owen. I've seen your records. Anyway..." she walked over to the VR chair where she had been seated. "...calling by with those items was just a whim. The real reason I asked you here is to help me out with something. It shouldn't take very long." she told him encouragingly, she then patted the chair and looked over at him expectantly. With her other hand she removed her helmet, shaking out her long dirty blonde hair, shifting the helmet to rest against her left hip.

Day
Time:

Owen was rather curious about Cara, he didn't know anything about her other than she stayed with the Mercer family. His first thought was that she was another daughter of theirs however he now believed that wasn't the case. He didn't have to wait long before the door was opened and he got a good view of her skin tight jumpsuit. He liked what he saw. He followed her into her cabin as she pulled him inside. As he was now inside of her cabin he looked around and was impressed with what she had done to it.

"My records?" He asked. Ok now he was interested. He wondered how she got his records. He was still very confused with everything at the moment and he wanted to know much more about Cara. "I see a lot of things I recognise." He told her. He wondered if she would actually tell him what she was doing though probably not. When she spoke about him helping he was even more curious.

"What do you need help in?" He asked her as he wondered if anyone else knew about what was going on here. Did the twins? "What will I be doing?" He asked her again as he approached the chair. It all seemed like a horror film to him. Did he trust her?

8AWgnDo.jpg
Day TBD AC
Time

Cara frowned a little, and patted the chair again, a little impatiently this time though she quickly corrected her expression and rebuilt a smile onto her features. Her brow wrinkled momentarily before smoothing out and she bounced back and forth on the balls of her feet.

"Sit. Down." she told him, gently but a little insistently, though she was trying to make it sound what? Seductive? She wasn't sure she could do that... maybe make it sound more request like than an order? "I'm not going to electrocute you." she added reassuringly. "Not deliberately anyway."

'Well not unless you are into that kind of thing?' she thought.

"You've seen a V.R suite before, haven't you? I just want to show you something, get your opinion... and get your assistance in a little project I'm working on. I mean, you do know what's going on around here, don't you?" she asked. She found it hard to believe that someone had not made a 'move' on him, or vice versa, by now. Although her own surveillance exploits had. so far, been directed elsewhere.

Day
Time:

Owen was still confused and yet his mind was full of curiosity. He had no idea what she wanted his help with but he was intrigued enough to want to help her, plus he might get something out of it if he did and that made him want to do it all the more. He grinned when she spoke though. He nodded when she mentioned the V.R suite. "Yeah. I've seen a couple of the Endeavour." He confessed.

So whatever she wanted him to see was going to be something virtual. Ok this should be interesting he thought as he made the choice of approaching the chair and sitting down. "Alright. I'll help. On a condition though. After I see what you wanted me to see and I know I'm back in the real world. I want something from you." He told her. He knew that she was smart enough to know exactly what he wanted. Still he was indeed curious in what he was going to see.

8AWgnDo.jpg
Day Day 5ish? AC
Time
: Morning?

Cara wrinkled her brow. She thought everyone was using the VR suites, 'might have seen one', what the hell had he been doing aboard the Endeavour? Or perhaps she was the only one left who was obsessed with tech at all? For all she knew no one had even heard her 'radio' broadcasts, as they were all too busy planting crops and building 'things' out of logs and dirt.

"I already said you could take anything you wanted from the scraps pile." she quipped, gesturing towards it as he sat down and mentioned wanting something from her. She threw a long slender leg over his lap and slid onto his legs, straddling him and then sliding forwards along his thighs as she faced him. She then placed the helmet over his head, staring at him through the transparent visor.

"And if you were thinking about something else... well, this isn't about what you want, it's about what I want." she paused. "So, tell me Owen, what sort of a father do you think you are going to be? An absent one, who continues to roam from woman to woman, or a responsible one who wants their son or daughter to have a positive male influence in their life?" she asked, frowning as she wriggled about a little and fiddled with a side connector on the helmet.

"Oh... and how are you with secrets?"

Day 5
Time: Morning?

Owen hadn't had much to do with VR sets on the endeavour. He would rather be building things and fixing them, though that didn't mean he didn't enjoy the latest gaming consoles. Ever since they had crashed down on this planet he wanted to have sex with Cara, though he wanted to have sex with multiple women on this planet and he could get away with it as well which made him all that interested. Owen was different though he enjoyed sex but he wasn't going to force them at all. He nodded, though he cursed that she mentioned scrap pile he could have turned that around to his advantage.

Though he was trying to hide his hardness when she slipped over him. He figured he'd go for it and see what happened. Owen soon reached out and placed his hands on her waist as she placed the helmet on as he looked at her through the visor. "Though it could be what we both want and need, Help each other out." Owen told her as he was seeing if she wanted to go that route with him.

When she started to talk about him being a father he stopped for a moment. "I never really thought about it before. To be honest." He told her. "I am. What secrets are you going to tell me?" He asked her. "So what about you? What kind of mother would you be?" He asked.

8AWgnDo.jpg
Day 5 AC
Time: Evening

Cara gave a small smirk as she felt Owen's hands slid onto her waist. She could barely feel them through the protective skin tight catsuit style outfit she was wearing, she'd selected it for a reason... no antics unless she was ready for them. There was something she could definitely feel, though, pressing against her thigh... and she was genuinely surprised at how quickly he had become aroused... and by how large it felt. Cara figured that Owen must have been having the time of his life out there, leaving her wondering who he had been feeding his lust with? The older women, the younger women, perhaps both? Either that or he had been, well, excited by her request to come and see her.

"Hmmm... I'm not quite sure that what you are alluding to is what you really need." she looked at him suspiciously. Boys his age were usually just a bundle of raging hormones looking for a hole to stuff their penis into... and there were a lot of holes out there, a lot of 'space' to get 'lost' in.

She finished adjusting the helmet, then crossed her arms to lean against him, staring at him through the helmet visor. "Well, maybe you need to think about how you intend to bond with your children, or do you want all your conquests to just say 'Daddy went away because he doesn't love you." she answered. "You might also want to think about whether you would be happy with your sixteen year old daughter being forced to have sex with someone... because of some 'Breeding protocol' invented by old men, ones who just want to screw women they'd normally have no chance with." she said, raising an eyebrow. "As for myself, I would be a wonderful mother... one who would teach her children all about a mythical land where people still had morals, ethics and principles... where women could walk about free from being legally raped. A place called Earth." she continued, her words a little sarcasm heavy.

"Oh... as for the secrets, it's not so much 'tell you' as 'show you'. I thought you might like to see some of the antics going on around the colony, first hand, as though you were a fly on the wall? This isn't just a V.R suite, you can use it to watch recorded footage as well." she explained. "I thought you might need something to get you 'excited', as I imagined that you might be a little tired by now... after all, no normal girl wants an old mans dead sperm swilling about inside her, she wants a virile young mans..." stated Cara in a matter of fact fashion. "...and so far you are in the running." she casually pushed a hand against his bulge as she lifted off of him to stand by his side.

"Let me know when you are ready and I'll turn you on and go run you a shower." she finished, resting her other hand over a play button. God only knew how many women he'd been inside by now, and she was in no mood to be at the center of an STD outbreak. She didn't bother wondering if she was his type, she knew she'd been lucky in the looks department, besides he was eighteen and, as she had earlier decided, was a penis looking for a hole.

Day 5
Time: Evening

Owen was intrigued with everything that had been going on so far with Cara. He was interested to see what she had install for him. He guessed that she made some in a virtual world but beyond that he wasn't sure on what that was. So he was eager to find that out and possibly even more. He had to admit he hadn't had much to do with Cara since the crash, though he had been occupied with other things. He had only just came back from exploring the ruins and was eager to tell everyone what they had found. He wondered what the adults of the colony would think about the whole situation. Still he did wonder what Abeba was going to say to her parents and her grandfather about it.

He grinned at what she told him. "I'm sure we'll find out." He told her as he was hoping that he could get some action before he went back to his family's Jupiter. Though he'd have to wait and see if he was going get something at least. So he would accept whatever she wanted to show him and go from there. It couldn't hurt to see what she wanted to show him right? He was curious after all so he allowed her to do whatever she needed to do to set the VR suite up as he was ready to experience whatever that was.

"True. I'm going to have to think about it. I just never thought about it before and now you've mentioned it." He told her truthfully. "It would have been nice to see Earth. I do see where you're coming from. I enjoy sex like the next guy but I would prefer to explore this new alien planet we're now on. This whole place fascinates me. I want to know everything I can about it and her neighbours." He told her truthfully. He was an explorer he wanted to go out there and explore, document his findings and discover what's really out there.

As she continued speaking he nodded. "Sounds fair. Alright light it up. I'm ready." He told her as he got comfortable. He had no clue what he was about to see but he was still guessing on what it could be. He wondered if anyone has approached her yet for breeding. He waited to see if she was going to throw him into the virtual world.

8AWgnDo.jpg
Day Day 5 AC
Time
: Evening

Cara contemplated what would be the best footage to show Owen... of course it wasn't simply a need to share gossip, the goal was to use it to get him in the mood, not that he had given any indication that he wasn't in the mood already. She just needed to know that she wasn't wasting her time and that he actually had something left in his balls from what, for all she knew, might have been a busy day already.

Since she had a similar body type to the Mercer twins, tall, slim and blondish (while likely having smaller flatter breasts and a wider waist), she figured she would start with the sight of seeing them get railed by their own father. That would likely get Owen hard and turned on, she would then throw in a montage of some other sexual escapades that had gone on. She hadn't fully gone through everything, using random selection and dumb luck to throw a few things together for a montage, as she had been spending the rest of her time on the Robot head and her 'radio' channels. "Oh. I forgot you hadn't seen Earth. Well, not for real... I'm sure you must have seen the V.R programs of it and other resources, like books and pictures maybe?" she replied. His comment about neighbours brought a curious look. "You actually think we'll ever fly again? To another planet? I doubt it." she didn't voice the reasons why.

Finally she flicked on the montage which would play out on the visor.

Scenes of Riley and Teri being fucked by their stepfather filled Owen's vision, with his 'birds eye' view provided by the spidery drone which had been clinging to the ceiling in a shadowy corner. All in all it played out as a rough selfish bastard indulging himself with his twin daughters, as though they were nothing more than servile fuck dolls. The scene changed before it could come to a conclusion, as the montage faded out then back in to a glen near the colony, where a three way orgy was going on between the Drake's and their 'assistant' Mia. This appeared to be far more mutually pleasurable for all involved. Finally there were some selected snippets of Riley being 'hard fucked' by Capheus, before the scene reverted to the Mercer twins yet again being fucked by their own step father. 'The Mercer girls seem to get around a lot,' Cara thought to herself.

"Does any of that stuff get you hard, Owen?" asked Cara in a curious tone, as she walked back in from the shower room. The sound of water running in the small cubicle, with barely enough standing room, echoed into the room as she walked up to the chair. She rested a hand on Owen's groin, letting her fingers idly stroke against his cock through his clothing. "Bear in mind I intend to do things a little differently from the others... I've no intention of being used like I was some sort of slut or whore." she told him. "Hopefully you behave more like your father... in any event, the computer predicts your cum is far more useful than that of the old men, so I think I'll use it. Apparently you have to comply... however, with me, at least you get a choice." she finished in a level tone.

Back
Top Bottom