Mx Female Some Smutty Fandom Ideas (Male OC x Female Canon)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello. Thank you for stopping by to have a look at my thread. Like the title says, I'm looking for some smutty roleplays based off of various fandoms, mainly video games and anime. Most of these are relatively short and basic ideas, but I'd be down for extending them. I have a few ideas for specific characters. Also, I'm mainly looking for one-on-one pairings, but wouldn't mind playing against multiple females. However, before I get into too much details, let me go over some rules.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male. I don't care what your gender is in real life, but I'm looking to play against female characters.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I'm fine with some mistakes here and there, but I'm not going to respond if I can't read what you sent.
3. Please give me something to work with. I'm not picky about post length, but it's kind of hard to continue a roleplay if you only send me short one-line responses that don't give me anything to work off of.
4. I understand that real life can be hectic at times. I appreciate a heads up, but I understand if you just disappear sometimes. I'll try to give a little poke after about a week to see if you're interested. Please feel free to do the same for me.
5. Because these ideas are based off of fandoms, please have some general knowledge of the fandom we're playing, as well as the character you'll be playing.

Likes & Dislikes:
Likes: rough sex, messy sex, harems, sexy outfits/cosplay, videotaping/livestreaming
Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, hardcore BDSM, extreme violence, death, bestiality, yaoi

Fandoms/Ideas: (Also, feel free to suggest a fandom or character you'd like to play)

Fate/Grand Order: Saving the world requires the help of a lot of powerful servants. Needing the energy to supply mana to that many servants is quite taxing for Chaldea. Therefore, the master has been tasked with personally transferring mana into his female servants. Thankfully they're all beautiful women, most are will gladly accept their master in the bedroom. So who will he be visiting tonight?

Characters Craving:
Mash Kyrielight
Tamamo-no-Mae
Osakabehime
Nero Claudius
BB
Boudica
Jeanne d'Arc (or the Alter version)
Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)

Azur Lane: Leading an army of ship girls to fight for the sake of humanity is a difficult task for the commander. It means that he has to trust in his soldiers, and they need to trust him in return. Sometimes the commander and a ship girl might get very close, and wish to tie the knot together. And that might following the ceremony will surely be a very passionate night for the lucky girl.

Character Cravings:
Taihou
Formidable
St. Louis
Prinz Eugen
Bremerton
Baltimore

Quintessential Quintuplets: Sort of an alternate ending to the story. Taking place at the end of the series, where the chosen girl is guaranteed to receive a happy ending, regardless if they end up with the protagonist or not. (Really trying to dance around spoilers here)

Character Cravings:
Nino Nakano
Miku Nakano
Ichika Nakano

Pokemon: The world of Pokemon is a vast world, where trainers travel around with their partners, often to battle and compete with other trainers and their Pokemon. However, maybe some trainers get a little intimate with each other. After a pretty heated battle, the trainers will find themselves wanting to have a little 'battle's for themselves. Or maybe the trainer lost her battle, but has no money, so she has a different way to pay the winner for his victory. (Characters will be aged up if necessary)

Character Cravings:
Zinnia
Hilda
Rosa
Sonia
Nessa
Cynthia
Flannery
Whitney

Characters I want to play against, but don't really have a plot for:
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto/Boruto)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Yamato (One Piece)
Hana Uzaki (Uzaki Wants to Hang Out)
Pecorine (Princess Connect)
Akeno Himejima (Highschool DxD)
Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
Your Briar (Spy X Family)

Feel free to message me if any of this catches your interest. You're also welcome to suggest ideas or characters as well, if there's anything that comes to mind. Hope to hear back from you.

Back
Top Bottom