Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB [FutaxF/Futa] Marie the Futa and her sexy adventures!

DahliaF

Don't hug me I'm horny
Marie Richards
View attachment 28049

Height: 7'8"
Weight: 280lb
Measurements: W-36 H-48 B-34GG
Cock size: 36" long, 7 inch diameter
Ball size: Varied
Likes: Books, Youtube, miniature painting for her D&D group, movie nights, cooking, baking, flowers, metal and punk bands, teasing and being teased, romance, her friends
Dislikes: Work, stress, her neighbors, her landlord, the government, authority figures, the color yellow, being left on read, men
Her kinks and limits: F-List - Warning

Marie Richards is a shy, nerdy college girl who is easy going and relaxed in most situations, but has a hidden mean streak. When she was young she had the appearance of an average girl. Her puberty had no abnormalities, despite being a futa, and so her life was fairly normal aside from the extra equipment. However, not long after graduating highschool, Marie underwent a development cycle that is exceedingly rare among futas. Within a matter of days, Marie had blossomed from her exceedingly average looks. She was now impossibly tall, her breasts now ballooning away from her chest where they had hardly existed before. Where pants were an easy option she now had to wear skirts to hide her package, that is when she wasn't aroused. Whenever she found herself excited she now has to hide her cock between her cleavage, even though it pokes far enough out to make it obvious. As for her balls, well, they went through the biggest change. As part of this "Second Puberty" the doctors had diagnosed her with, she had also developed a case of "Advanced Chronic Hyperspermia." In other words, her balls no longer have an off switch. On top of already being the size of melons, if she doesn't find release every few hours her balls will continue to produce sperm indefinitely, not stopping until she is able to find that release and completely drain herself.
While most people would consider this nothing but a blessing, Marie found out that it was a curse as well. She never had trouble finding dates or partners before, but with her new body she struggles to find anyone who is comfortable with even handling her behemoth third leg, let alone deal with her 7'8" stature. Condoms are now a necessity to going out in public, finding that more often than not she would ruin shirts with the amount of precum she'd leak at the slightest hint of arousal. Walking would become a chore on any day she is particularly busy, her balls swelling to the point where they'd hang below her knees. Yet, there were some perks that Marie loved. Increased sensitivity everywhere, being able to service herself with her mouth and breasts, making her friends look beyond pregnant after a round of lovemaking... She even loves how big her balls get despite the inconvenience. While she hasn't found an upper limit, she has on more than once occasion forced herself to grow so big she was immobile!
So now Marie finds herself living by herself in her home, hoping to find someone willing to deal with her condition, or maybe even love her in spite of it. That's where we find you!

Who are you to Marie? Are you a highschool friend who's come to the same college as Marie? A fellow classmate who's curious why no one hangs out with the tall, shy girl? A professor who's offering an 'alternative' study plan? Perhaps you're a sister or her mother, visiting during the semester only to end up helping out with her condition? After all, isn't that what family is for?
So, if you're a girl up for getting railed or railing a tall, well hung futa girl who's more than willing to fill you up with gallons and gallons of cum, feel free to send a message! I'm willing to adjust things as well, so if you want this in a modern fantasy setting, medieval, sci-fi, just run it by me along with your ideas and I'm open to discussions! Even Marie's size and appearance are negotiable, as long as you have something interesting to grab my attention with!

Things to note before reaching out!
I am a Futa roleplayer looking to play against Females or other Futa. I am a switch, able to play dom or sub for the right person! If you'd like to message me, please have at least two of three things ready
  • A reference of your character or at least a description of who you're playing as. It doesn't have to be uber detailed, but I obviously want to know who Marie will be sharing a bed with.
  • A plot, or at least a general idea of what you would like to have happen during the roleplay. This could be as simple as "We're roommates who start fucking" to as detailed as a prologue to a book. As long as there is something there to work with and add to, then you're doing better than most I've roleplayed with!
  • A kink list. If not a kink list, then at least have an idea of what kinks and limits you want set for the roleplay. I cannot tell you how many times I've gone through the motion of setting up a plot and getting things together only for someone to say "Oh you're a futa?" or "Oh, I only like realistic things, nvm." If you're concerned your kinks won't line up with mine, feel free to check the f-list attached earlier to get an idea of what I'm into.
As long as you have two of these three items in your opener, than I'll be happy to listen! I just want to make sure that the person I'm roleplaying with is invested in it and isn't just looking for a one shot to get off to real quick.

I expect anyone who messages me to be literate, capable of passing grammar, writing good detail, and able to write multiple paragraphs if necessary. I tend to write as much as feels appropriate for the flow of the roleplay, so my writing may be as little as a paragraph or as much as an essay. It just depends on the scene. Anyone who is prone to spelling mistakes or writes 'liek dis,' anyone who sends one liners, and anyone who cannot write a complete sentence are likely to be ignored.

I understand life gets busy. I'm often working up to 72hrs of overtime a week, so sometimes roleplays slip my mind. It happend to everyone. However, if you are prone to ghosting, to leaving roleplays for weeks at a time, or if you happen to be looking for quick replies or trying to get in as much as you can in one go, then you may want to look elsewhere. While I love roleplaying and will often schedule times specifically to get a good chunk of it done in a day, my real life comes first and always will, and I expect my partners to respect that as well as have the same respect for themselves. Take care of yourselves, everyone! Your mental and physical health should always come before any roleplay.

If you've read all this, and are looking for a guaranteed way to get me to respond, just know that there isn't one. However, there are a few things that will really grab my attention! If you want to earn bonus points, be ready to include incest, cumflation, hyper sizes, and asset growth. These are among my favorite kinks, so any roleplay involving these automatically has my heart racing!

Anyways, that's it for now! Hope to hear from you lovelies soon~

Back
Top Bottom