Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Exotic Craving Thread. (Current Craving. Alien girls and Halo. NSFW Links)

XiaoGirl

Meteorite
Hello, Blue Moon!

A bit of context: My tastes in smut and erotica can be very varied sometimes. And while sometimes I find myself very much in the taste for more 'conventional' scenarios, characters and ideas, there is also sometimes when I find myself drawn for more exotic and out there cravings. Hence, what this thread is for! I will try to update it with time to show my current craving, but these usually involve less-common characters (that I'd play as, usually) and scenarios. Though many of the kinks I enjoy will not change.

Anyway! With that out of the way? We can get to the fun part. Let's go with my current craving, and hopefully this might catch someone's attention.

CURRENT CRAVING: Female Elites from Halo. (NSFW Links!)

Yes. You read that right, my current craving are female Elites/Sangheili from the Halo franchise. Although while similar to their male counterparts in some ways, very different in others! It might be taking some (a lot) of creative liberties with the canon material, but I quite like and crave ideas and/or scenarios based around the women of these archetypical enemies in the Sci-Fi franchise being inadvertently quite alluring to human tastes and sensibilities. A lot more so than most expected. - As you can see, I'm particularly interested in the prospect of playing heavily attractive versions of these Female Elites in a multitude of scenarios. Whether war time, cooperation or anything in between. With some key points in that regard:

• Appearance-wise, as you could tell. I want them to be unbelievably attractive and erotic, despite sharing most other traits with their male counterparts like height and others. By pure chance they are maxed out in what humans find erotically appealing.
  • Though not a hard-requirement. I'd absolutely love to play opposite of a human for such a pairing. Though I could perhaps be convinced to also play opposite of other alien races in the Halo Universe or other Sci-Fi universes, like Mass Effect.
  • Setting-wise for possible plays and scenes, I am open to a wide variety. From war-time, to peace-time. As enemies or as tenuous allies and anything in between!
  • No Canon Knowledge Is Required. This also means that (obviously) scenes don't have, and generally won't follow strict rules of canon. Simply put, because I care more about the smut. Yes, I know female Elites in canon were only recently starting to pop-up in combat. I just opt not to care! Likewise, if you don't know much about Halo, but just find them appealing. I'm more than happy with playing, or just adapting them for other series in general.
  • Preference for Smut. I won't lie, this scenario sounds very smutty...and that's cause it is! I am mostly after erotic adventures. Though that doesn't mean that they are (usually) without any semblance or plot, or that plot can't be part of it. I'm fine with a good story, but you can tell this naturally deals with more of a sexy vein than anything else.
With that in mind, you probably have an idea of what I'm after! For kinks. I will go ahead and list some, but do take into account that I am open for a wide variety. So if you don't see something, feel free to hit me up anyway and see if we can include it!

Kinks: Domination/Submission, Larger Sub/Smaller Dom, Rough Sex, General Roughness, Dirty Talking, Humiliation, Degradation, Public/Semi-Public Scenes. Oral, Vaginal and Anal Sex, Face-Fucking, Large Breasts, Large Asses, Large Cocks, Sex-Focused Settings, etc and etc!

And I think that is pretty much it! If any of this appeals to you in any capacity, then feel absolutely free to hit me if you so wished. And I'd be happy to talk of a scenario. I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Bump yet again! Once again looking for partners!

Also, opening to continuing other things that might have fizzled out with time too!

Back
Top Bottom