Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lover, My Kidnapper (Zarazel and I)

Lisa sighed softly as seh looked through her locker. She was making sure to have all of her books. She placed two books inside of her bookbag and locked her locker. She grabbed her bookbag and walked out of the school. She ignored the familiar car and the music her boyfriend played. She couldn't see him right now. She wanted to break up with him. Lisa knew he wouldn't like it too much. She smiled and hugged her guy friend good bye. He just admitted that he liked her. "Bye Preston." she blushed as he kissed her cheek. She waved bye once more and walked. She would cut through alley ways to get home. Only her boyfriend would know about those.

John arrived at his girlfriendâ??s school, he owned her and he knew she would be arriving at his car soon, she had no permission to go anywhere else. Turning up the volume of the music he waited for her to arrive at his car, he knew that she wanted to leave him and he would make her regret that decision. Waiting for her in the car he had a bottle of drugged water where he knew she would take and drink. The drug would paralyze her body for a few hours to the extent that she would not be able to move anything but her eyes. He had it all already set up, the house where he would take her and the food, he would teach her to be his slave, she was his property and he will break her until she knew that too.

Lisa sighed and turned around walking to his car. "Hello, sweetheart." she smiled and slid inside the car. She smiled at his music and kissed his cheek. "Hey thanks for picking me up." she grabbed the bottle of water and started to drink. The walk made her rather thirsty. She leaned back as her hand dropped the water bottle. "Oomf." she tried to stay oops but her body was paralyzed. She started to panic as she looked at him. Something was wrong with her but what could it be?

Back
Top Bottom