Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [Open Long-Term, Slice of Life, Romance. 18+, Omegaverse

hohumm

I like turtles.
  • Here you'll find my general requirements when looking for an RP partner. :) Some things I am more firm on than others, so feel free to ask! For example, I'd be okay with something a little less fluffy with the right partner.
    • Long-term RP. If you're not in this for the long haul, don't bother DMing me. I am tired of wasting my time.
    • Adults and maturity! I play out the smut and don't like FTB (though I'm okay with it on occasion, as not every single instance needs to be played out), as there is a lot of development that happens during these scenes for characters. I don't have any set plot/smut ratio and roll with whatever seems natural for the characters but do tend to average around 50/50 since if there's too much smut, I get bored. If you're young enough you've still got 'teen' in your age, we're not going to jive.
    • Paragraph RP. You don't have to be the best writer, as long as I can follow, and you bring a couple of paragraphs (300+ words) and add to what's going on, we're good. Quality always wins over quantity for me, and shorter posts are fine sometimes for things like conversations or when there will be a lot of back and forth. I do like getting into the inner workings of characters, their thoughts, and their feelings, though.
    • Third person, past tense.
    • No fandoms.
    • DAILY POSTING. I'm in US EST and can usually post multiple times, and I'm hoping for someone who can do the same. If you can't post at least once a day, then we're not going to be a good fit. I can't keep track of the story if I'm not constantly working on it, and I will grow bored. That said, I'm not going to kick you to the curb if something happens you can't post - all I ask is that you communicate with me and I'll be fine with it. I am not typically available at night (After 8-9pm).
    • MxM. At this time I'm only willing to do males and play against other male characters.
    • I like playing a paranormal (vampire, werewolf, demon, etc), but you don't have to. If you want to play a human, that's fine with me. (See cravings for what I'm currently up for, though!)
    • I am not willing to double. I'm fine with playing other characters as needed, such as a character's friend or NPC types, but I'm not looking to play two at the same time continuously.
    • No chaos goblins. If you're going to inject drama into the RP for the sake of drama, then move along. I'm here to destress and want something happy fluffy bunny right now.
    • Romance is a must.
    • Since I apparently have to reiterate this -- I am looking for fluff and not a lot of drama. A little drama here and there can keep things interesting, but I just want some happy fluffy easy boy love.
    • No ghosting. Seriously. It's just rude and inconsiderate to the people on the other side of the screen. If you're no longer interested or need a break, just say something. Give me a heads-up, and we'll be cool.
  • I am Currently craving an MxM Omegaverse. :) Looking only to play an Omega at this time, and werewolves at that! Do note that I tend to do my Omegas a bit differently anatomy-wise.

I'm also interested in doing something a little more medieval fantasy, either Elves/Fae or a mix. Lots of magic and fun things. :) I have a particular character in mind for this.

At this time, these are really the only two I'm looking to get going.
  • One thing I'd like to be clear is that I'm not here to play out kinks in particular. I tend to let the character dictate what their own kinks are. Though, some things I tend to like in RP are: Omegaverse/ABO, knotted cocks, ruts/heats, slits/sheaths, aftercare, mpreg, etc.

Hard nopes would be: vore, gore (some blood is fine, I do play vampires, werewolves, and things that like to bite.), bad ends, non/dubcon, and anything that should be in the bathroom.

All of my characters are switches. If you'll only play one position, we're not going to jive. Some of my boys are more top-leaning, and some are more bottom-leaning, but all of them will do either as the mood strikes or the scene calls for.
  • ((Note: This is a direct cut/paste from an RP, not something I've sat around and edited to perfection. It wouldn't be an honest example of my writing if I did that, would it?))

Rowan had a slew of his own concerns, but they were different from Navarre's. He didn't fear that his companion wasn't genuine, he feared what the fallout from their coupling would be. The king didn't want to keep the prince from his people, but depending on how his father reacted, he might have to. If he felt that things were not safe for his Omega, that he wouldn't be cared for properly... Well, that was going to be quite an extensive conversation between the two of them to try and sway Navarre to stay on his lands. He wouldn't just wisk him off - never against his will. His lover's heats took enough of his will, and Rowan wouldn't let himself be the cause that Navarre lost more of it.

While their marriage was a logical fix to their problems - well, not so much as a fix, but a way to right things. Navarre wouldn't be unwed and pregnant, which Rowan knew would be a large issue. This marriage was also something that he wanted to do, and he was realizing now that that was why he had so quickly suggested it in the first place. Not only did he want Navarre bound to him, but he wanted to bind himself to Navarre too. He needed to. But again, this wasn't something he was going to do to his prince against his will.

The king had the inkling there was something more at play here. In all of his years, he'd never wanted to marry, or mate, with anyone. He'd helped with heats pretty frequently, and never once had he wanted to bind himself to one of those Omegas. He didn't know if it was simply fate - that the two of them had been in the right places at the right time to come across each other (and fated mates, while rare, were a possibility) - or if something shoved them together more directly. He also knew he didn't care how it was that they'd come together, he just knew now that there wasn't any kind of a life without this man that was in his lap and the child he was carrying.

He didn't push Navarre to respond to him, knowing that the man must have a lot on his mind that he needed to sort through. It had been a very, very long night, and Rowan knew that Navarre hadn't been quite with it. That fact left him feeling a little awful like he had taken advantage of the situation, but Navarre's magic had quite literally pulled him in, and he couldn't resist his instincts. Not when they had been riding him that hard. Which wasn't a typical thing for him, at all, given that he usually had excellent control over himself because he had to. However, if they were fated, everything would make a lot of sense.

Utterly lost in his thoughts, Rowan blinked a couple of times as Navarre touched his cheek, his eyes a little wide. He'd completely let his guard down, which was another thing that he never did. But Navarre... He let out the quietest of whines as their lips met, and the king practically melted into that kiss. He still had one hand on the prince's stomach, and the other that was on his hip slipped to wrap more around Navarre, drawing him in closer.

Had Rowan been acting, he'd have been masterful at it for all that went into that kiss. Emotion, true emotion, was a hard thing even for a skilled actor to pull off. And actual need? The sexual variety was easy enough to fake, but that's not what this was. Rowan just needed Navarre with him, next to him, in his lap, touching him. All of it. This prince had become everything to him, and while he still didn't understand it, he knew it to be true. This man was his, and he was Navarre's.

Once they parted, he was practically panting as he gazed at his lover in his lap. The thumb on the hand of the prince's stomach traced idle circles as he attempted to catch his breath enough to be able to speak. It took a moment, and he had to swallow hard a couple of times. Before he did, though, he stole another kiss, this one more of a chaste brush of lips.

"Marry me," he whispered, and his grip tightened on Navarre just a little, almost as if he was afraid the man would flee. "We'll have you properly titled," he continued in a murmur before nuzzling into the Prince's neck. He wanted that smell, and necks were such a good smelly place on a person. "You'll be ordained as a King alongside me." This meant that Navarre would have rule of his kingdom with him, which was no small thing. Typically, Navarre would have been named King Consort, King in title but not in power, but that wasn't what Rowan had said. Rowan had said, King. Rowan had absolutely no reason to give Navarre such stature within his kingdom, but he wanted to. It wasn't a logical thing to do, at all - the logical thing would be to give Navarre the title without the power since that wouldn't put his kingdom or his rule at risk. But, here he was, risking it all.
    Feel free to pop me a DM if you might be interested. I don't know what reacting to my post means, and I won't message you to find out. Please message me if you want to chat. :)

Room for one more at this time.

Updated 11/16/23.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom