Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F French Revolution/Victorian Vampires in need of company! NSFW, long term.

LeafandQuill

Meteorite
AlloAllo!

My name is Rae, I'm 32, UK. She/her. I've been RPing for twenty years.

I'm:

- literate/advanced, looking for at least 3 paragraphs pp.

- Looking for good grammar and descriptions. Can play here or on Discord/PM.

- Third person and past tense only please.

- Posting every other day/several times a week. (I have spawn. They keep me busy.)

I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and happy for plots to reflect that.

I play original M OC's. I have one F OC but she won't fit into any sort of romance. Happy to play MxM or MxF (me as M). Also happy for multiple OC's to be used as I do that too. Love me side characters on the go.

Love NSFW BUT I want it to be story led, not pwp. Slow burn, drama, etc. I adore erotica but I don't like nothing but that - let's build a world together.

I'm looking at historical plots with a twist: vampires, demons, etc. (My lot are a mix). French Revolution France/ Medieval England.

I have a world built with lore for French Rev/Victorian eta, but I'm happy to just take elements of that and build a new story together. I love input.
My main brain child at the moment is this:

'French village with something "not quite right about it". Revolution in the air, change on the winds, and deception is rife. People are suddenly disappearing at a rapid rate, and the villagers are frightened of those who walk amongst them; those who before seemed to pour so much good into the community are now under scrutiny. The Church is up in arms with religious fervour. Vampires are at work here, but what has happened to create this sudden disruption?

Unfortunately for the villagers, they don't know the workings of the undead. They have no idea that madness, ego, and politics can destroy even covens in a world that is not so far removed from theirs. Nor the impact and destruction this can rain down on all they hold dear. '

I have way more lore here that I'm happy to share with you and build on together.

DM's open.

Kinks I won't touch: Non con, underage, animals, vore, scat/waterplay, heavy bondage, tentacles.

I like romance and slow burn. Real angst and yearning is fun - I like to drag my OC's across the metaphorical coals.

Chat to me OOC! I love to swoon/mock/giggle at our characters and plot bunnies. Tell me what your favourite tea is. Let's be writing buddies! DM's are open - come say hi!

Back
Top Bottom