Mx Female My attempt at a request post

Arkane

Moon
Something about me: I have previous RP experience, English is not my native tongue, and I live in Europe. Rarely I've got the time for quick-firing back-and-forth RP, but I can probably write every day. Post length: variable. In some situations, I think it's unnecessary to be over-descriptive (for example, a fight scene). But usually, I write 200-300 words.
I like to discuss OOC relating to the game in a separate thread and play by PM. Ghosts: it's ok if you're tired of the RP. In this case, it's useless to go on... but: 1) Why not raise the issue if something doesn't meet your expectations or is not fun? 2) If you want to quit, why it's so difficult to notice me?

I'm not good at playing canon characters, and I don't know 99% of them enough for an RP, anyway. I don't like/understand furry and futa.

My kinks: BDSM, bondage, gags, leather gear, exhibitionism (forced or not), KO (chloro, breath control, etc.).
NO Furryes and Futa: I don't understand them, so I won't play them. Sorry.

PLOTS: I have a penchant for superheroines in bondage, spy stories, mystery, horror, fantasy and SF, master/slave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom