Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A specific plot/theme

Avice

Moon
I'm looking for a very specific kind of plot. I want to play a single woman, divorced, widowed or just plain single. Between the age of 25-35 who has recently moved to a new area for a fresh start either by myself or with children. You could be a family friend, relative or new neighbor. Maybe you are very helpful, maybe you keep quiet. But you keep popping up unexpectedly, you know the layout of my house better than you should and you seem to know exactly where I'm going to be.

I'm looking for someone who has a unhealthy obsession with MC. I'm happy to brainstorm how far YC will go or what they want but one rule no death. This is a long term plot and slow burn. I don't mind how YC looks or their personality. If you have specific turn offs tell me from the offset. I will say I am not looking to play a bimbo doormat for you to do as you please. Yes I'm a sub/switch but MCs tend to be intelligent or feisty and flawed. This is about plot as well as smut with an agreed ratio to be discussed but at least 50:50 if not more towards plot.

A little about me I'm female IRL but don't care who I'm playing against but for this plot purpose I'd prefer YC to be male. I'm 31 and have been roleplaying since my teens. I do have kinks and limits please enquire. I'm GMT so please keep that in mind for responses. I'm happy for this to be onsite or off. I try to reply once to twice a week but I do have a lot of real life responsibilities and the past year has been hectic.

Thank you for looking.

Back
Top Bottom