Mx Female Substitute Teacher Taylor Swift's Feminist Lecture

Looking4RP

Super-Earth
This was partially inspired by a dream I had recently.

I am looking for a seductive, somewhat perverted and taboo Taylor. I imagine she's still known as the famous popstar, and her appearance at this class is simply a "giving back" to the community sort of idea that she took upon, excited to share of visions of feminism and equality, or so that's what the school thinks they're getting.

But I'd like Taylor to be a tease, and somewhat deviant. That is, in the back of her mind she's doing this for her own devilish reasons. She loves seducing the young, dressing inappropriate for them, moving about with seduction and being almost a succubus in a way.

Though the classroom is filled with hormonal boys, I'm not looking for them to take control, necessarily. More so I'll play their reactions, their shock, their awe. When things become more sexual, I'd like for it to be one on one as groups get a bit hard to control, so perhaps an after school meeting with Taylor is in order, or lunch time detention?

Anyway, I do hope to hear back if you think you could play a Taylor similar to this description. I am rather detailed, but try to limit myself to 3 paragraphs at most.

Kinks are: Age gaps, size difference, slutty/sexy outfits, huge tits/asses/cocks, lots of cum, incest, harems, seduction, a little romance, teasing, kissing

Not into rape, violence or bathroom

Back
Top Bottom