Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✶ ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇꜱ ✶

Cosmic Witch

ʜᴏᴄᴜꜱ ᴘᴏᴄᴜꜱ™
ʀᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ

• mirror_8x3.png

Hello! Welcome to my page of charms, hexes, spells and whims. You can call me Witchy or Witch. Here you'll find a pretty comprehensive description of my writing style and what I generally expect from my partner:

Perspective: I exclusively write in 3rd​ person, past tense.

Preferred location: I like to keep all my stories in threads and brainstorm over PMs or Discord.

Length: My replies can range anywhere from 400 words to 2000, maybe even more if there's a blue moon outside.

Posting Availability: I can one post a week, maybe more. If it takes longer than that, I will try to let you know beforehand so you're not left waiting on me.

Grammar: While I don't expect anybody to have the Oxford Dictionary memorized or have perfect grammar, constant incorrect uses of words, misspells and incessant repetitions can be very distracting.

Characters: I write heterosexual females as main characters but I love adding secondary and tertiary characters of any gender, alignment or sexuality. None of my characters are an extension of myself. I will add that as long as you write great characters, you can be a pajama wearing Cthulhu behind your screen.

Dynamics: Some people like to identify as either dominant or submissive but I'd rather not box my characters into either definition. I will write what I feel works for my characters based on the circumstances and their personality. They might be more assertive in some situations but hesitant in others.

Ratios: I really don't have strict ratios for plot to smut and I don't keep a spreadsheet to see what proportion each story has. I write both but never just one.

Mind reading: I can't stress this enough: I am not a mind reader and I don't expect you to be one either. I'll be respectful and open with you so please have the curtesy to do the same with me.

• bed_8x3.png

Keeping with the magic theme, because I am a whore for the aesthetics, in the Charms section you'll find things I particularly enjoy both in a story, as well as in the whole process of building one:

Character development: I'm not asking for an in-depth psychological thesis transposed through a character, but I'd love to see complex characters with flaws and insecurities. Seeing the growth from start to end is something I take great joy in.

Character appearance: I love characters that don't have exactly have a traditional appearance. There's a soft spot in my heart for colored hair, tattoos and piercings. And if they can rock all that without being constrained to gothic or alternative styles, even better.

Character traits: I've taken a liking to self-serving cynics with little empathy, and I like to write against darker characters as well. I might have a bias for the villains. All the better if they're tormented and downright ruthless at times, with a certain level of drive in their ambitions.

Character age: I like writing characters that are between 23 and 30 years old and have a degree of maturity. I don't necessarily mind a small age gap but I won't write the teacher/student trope. Something about the wise man guiding the naïve little girl is just so unappealing to me.

Visual references: I enjoy using visual references throughout my stories, from the appearance of my characters to settings and whatever they might be wearing. I don't mind either realistic or illustrated art, but I tend to avoid anime pictures in which the characters look very young. During the plotting process, I'll give you a few options to pick for how my character should look and I won't mind if you extended that courtesy back.

Settings: As far as genres go, my comfort zone is currently around modern, medieval and cyberpunk time settings. I'd rather each have elements of either fantasy, supernatural or sci-fi because slice of life isn't something I can commit to. Historical accuracy, westerns and post-apocalyptic worlds infested by zombies don't interest me at all.

Themes: I love writing dark stories with streets smelling of piss and hookers exchanging dignity for a handful of dollars in dark alleys. Where there's the misery of harsh realities, ambiguous morals and multi-dimensional gray areas. That being said, not every scene has to be some angst fest of tragedy. Some fluff can be sprinkled in to contrast all the negativity and put everything into perspective.

Sex scenes: I do write sex scenes in every one of my stories. It's usually something along the lines of a spicy vanilla, extending it to all that roughness that comes with biting, scratching and spanking. Bondage and various toys are also alright with me but that's all I can think of on top of my head. Do let me know if there's something in particular you'd like to include and we can talk about it in PMs.

Brainstorming: One of my favorite parts in writing a story is plotting with my partner. Build a world with me, scheme demises, plan interactions that lead to conflict, desire, betrayal or a cathartic resolution. Work with me to create a compelling world that will have both of us eager to write for it.

Confidence: What I mean by confidence is not just a trait applied to characters, but your confidence in your own writing. Drive your ideas forward and shape the plot with me in equal measure. I know some people don't really like to be in control of what happens with the story, but I genuinely enjoy the collaboration aspect of role playing. Simply put, if I wanted to write a story by myself, I would do so. If there's really something I'm uncomfortable with, I promise I'll just let you know.

• costume_8x3.png

Just like everyone else, I also have things that I don't like and settings I won't write. In Hexes you'll find concepts and tropes I avoid, as well as some of my more express limits:

Fandoms: I don't mind taking inspiration from an already established universe, but I won't write characters that aren't entirely original. New settings, new characters, new relationships and I might be convinced. I'll also mention that I don't like the superhero genre.

Character Traits: I can't write against characters that are the depiction of good or evil. Especially if they've suffered greatly in their childhood, the proverbial tragic past if you want, and somehow they excel at everything while also being clumsy, naïve and innocent... I think you know what I'm hinting at. I see you there Mary and Gary.

Bleeding hearts: If we agree to write a darker setting, I would like a character that wouldn't constantly feel depressed about the horrible things they have to do. Say they're an assassin. If after every kill they start bawling in private and their heart bleeds to the point of internal hemorrhage, we're not compatible as writers. I understand that some could be harder to stomach but not every single one of them.

Ex-machina and consequences: Actions have consequences and development must be cohesive. The way I see it, every character has to abide by the laws of the universe we create. You can't be a beginner in magic and suddenly have the power to conjure the fucking Armageddon through the power of friendship. I'd rather do a 10-year time-skip so a character can grow more powerful than instantly give them the abilities to level a city.

Purity: One of my biggest pet peeves is when virginity is equated to innocence and the loss of it is seen as something impure, when sex and lust are seen as dirty. I can deal with some imaginary factions holding that belief in a story, but it's something that my characters will never abide by.

Non-con: I will not write rape and non-con as the focus in my stories. Sometimes, if the plot demands it for depth, I might describe it for secondary or tertiary characters but that's about it. Same applies to gore, torture and whatever else in that area when it comes to sexual scenes. I will probably write them outside though.

Sex scenes: I won't write bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, foot fetishes, extreme degradation, slut shaming, vore, scat, watersports, incest, and tentacles. I'm sure there's more but nothing else comes to mind. If you're unsure of something, just message me and ask.

Passive writing: If your posts are just a constant reaction to mine we're not compatible. I structure the first half of my post as a reaction to yours and the second half as new content that drives the plot forward. I don't expect a strict ratio but please take initiative and give me something to work with. Again, if I wanted to write by myself, I'd do so.

Godmodding: I don't mind you taking control of secondary and tertiary characters but please refrain from extending that control to mine. Things like shoving, pushing, picking up and the likes are absolutely ok and make sense from a story perspective, but the reactions and thoughts of my character are for me to write. A simple example, instead of "she noticed the coffee" you could write "she should be able to notice the coffee" or something similar. It's okay to draw my attention towards something, but leave me the option to engage if I choose to.

• back_8x3.png

YES
    MAYBE
    NO
    Consensual​
    Dub-Con​
    Non-Con​
    Romance​
    Aphrodisiacs​
    Degradation​
    Drama​
    Excessive Semen​
    Toilet Play​
    Rough​
    Bondage​
    Amputations​
    Tattoos/Piercings​
    Orgasm Control​
    Shaming​
    Sexual Exhaustion​
    Branding​
    Anthros/Furries​

7fc9r0.jpg

• sleep_8x3.png

Thank you for taking the time to read through my writing preferences and my approach to stories. Despite this thread turning out longer than I expected, I'm sure I might have missed a couple of descriptions and limits. However, I'll just leave it as it is and we can discuss anything you might be curious about in private.

If you're interested in collaborating on a story or have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message. Please include the word 'mango' somewhere so I can tell easily that you've gotten this far. I promise I'm a lot friendlier and more easy going than I appear, so don't worry about asking me all sorts of things. Worst I can do is say no.

cookies.png

Last edited:
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ

• fff
    【Name】Namey Name

【Nickname】• Nicknamey Nickname

【Age】• Agey Age

【Sex】• Sexey Sex

【Orientation】• Orientationey Orientation

【Height】• Heightey Hight

【Body Type】• Typey Type

【Hair Color】• Colorey Color

【Eye Color】• Colorey Color

【Identifiers】• Identifey Identifiers​

ᆞHᆞIᆞSᆞTᆞOᆞRᆞYᆞ
  • fff
    【Personality】

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean. Magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris. Turpis egestas sed tempus urna.

【Background】

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean. Magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris. Turpis egestas sed tempus urna.​

ᆞPᆞRᆞOᆞFᆞIᆞLᆞEᆞ

Back
Top Bottom