Mx Male Down with the Cykness

CyckFuck69

Meteorite
Hi all I'm CykFuck. Feel free to check out my Intro thread for more on my writing style, experience, ect.

I will update this post semi-regularly.

I am open to rp almost anything, though I tend to play Cis characters. I play as dominant and/or top roles most often but I enjoy playing as sub/bottoms as well. I especially like verse/switch characters.

I enjoy dark and twisted themes. My kinks include but are not limited to non-con, dub-con, age play, incest, role reversal, abuse, criminality (drugs, kidnapping, robbery, ect), and many others. If I have any limits I haven't discovered them yet so feel to ask.

I can play over PMs or Discord which is available upon request. I am still waiting to be able to reply to threads or start PMs but feel free to message me and let's create together :) Nothing is out of bounds, or too sick or twisted (within site rules of course) so whatever you have in mind feel free to ask :) of course I can do more tame/slice of life stuff at times but the more depraved stuff to the front of the line ;) hope to talk soon :)

Back
Top Bottom