Mx Female Fandoms I'm dying for!

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
Hi, I'm metalwabbit. I've been on here a few years rping off an on. I do my best to be friendly, welcoming and open to most people. Simply put I thought I'd post a list of fandom rps I've wanted to do forever but could never find anyone to really do them with. If I can find someone to play any of these cannon characters and scenerios against my OC I'd love you forever. Since I could never really find a partner for these rps I figured I'd try just posting my own thread and see if anyone who would be interested can write me and see.

I prefer to rp on here through PMs. I also prefer drawn character refrences to real ones but won't object to real ones. Please PM if you're interest with the one I've listed that caught your eye and any suggestions you have for these rps :)

These are some kinks I really enjoy and every idea I have will more or less include these kinks:
Adultry
Risk of being caught
Cuckolding
Risk of pregnancy
Breeding
Dirty talking
Hair pulling
Spanking
Lingerie
Public sex
Risky sex

Hard no's I won't include:
Watersports or Poop play
Vore or amputation
Full on rape. Dubcon is fine but actually terrifying rape? Hard pass
Anyone being under the sites acceptable agerange

Without further stalling, the ideas

Zelda tears of the kingdom:
Basically a soldier who is tasked with keeping Zelda safe as she tours highrule. His wife back home feels there is something he isn't telling her but she's sure it's for the kingdom's safety. But in reality? It's that he's begun an affair with princess Zelda who after so many near death encounters wants to live which includes fucking all over highrule and going on adventure. Will she be satisfied to give him back to his wife once it's out of her system? Or has she taken such a liking to her brave loyal soldier she'll decree him no longer married and take him for herself? Is the whispers about Zelda being pregnant true? If they are could this soldier be the father?

Persona 5:

Makoto x Sae's boyfriend: I've wanted to do this one for so long and if anyone plays Makoto for me you'll be my favorite person. Basically, Sae begins dating a guy and he moves in with her and Makoto. However, Sae becomes so busy she's rarely around leaving Makoto and the boyfriend alone a lot. Worse, he teaches at her school so the two she a LOT of each other. Strangely, Makoto learns she doesn't mind. She enjoys being with him. He's dorky but sweet and she feels like he really sees her. He begins as a big brother figure but then she realizes she's been flirting with him and he's been flirting back. This isn not good and needs to stop. But it doesn't. Instead, things escalate and before she knows it, Makoto is having an affair with her sister's boyfriend. At first its just at home but soon, their sneaking around the school. And when Sae finally has time off and is spending it with them? Makoto can't help herself from enjoying Sae's boyfriend every time she can. Till Sae comes home early one day and sees a trail of Makoto and her boyfriend's clothes and soon finds her little sister bent over the back of the couch with her boyfriend deep inside her....

Anna x coach: Like the couch from the begining of the game, Ann hates his guts and the advances this guy makes on her. She's dating Ruji now and just wants to be left alone. But he's persistant and after getting some falsified proof that will have Ruji expelled, she has no choice. She begrudgingly agrees to use her hand on him. Soon she finds his cock in her hand and its so...So big~ She pushes it away and tries to ignore how wet she feels herself getting, ashamed he's having this effect. But its done and she can forget about it. That is till he shows her more evidence and she's forced to let him touch her....She cums for him hard and is ashamed. But things keep escalating...And she hates that she finds herself turned on by thinking about what might happen next

Danganronpa 2/ prequel: In the Prequel anime, our favorite horny cook makes a meal for the students of danganronpa 2 only to learn someone slipped a super aphrodesiac in as a joke and while we get some funny scenes and some sexy clearly turned on people nothing really happens. This is a twist on this. A male teacher is there, one who in this reality is engaged to their homeroom teacher. When all the students end up in the medical wing recoverying after being given an antidote, they realize that male teacher and Peko are missing! Looking for them the fiance soon finds him deep inside Peko who begs him not to stop and watches in disbelief as he finishes inside the student. The school rules it not their fault but he's put on leave till they can, "resolve this situation". The fiancee tries to forget this and is happy when he comes back to work and everything seems normal. But Chiaki notices something. Peko was caught leaving his office fixing her skirt and shirt seemingly making sure no one saw her. Chiaki also learns Peko "visited" him a lot when he was on Leave. Following Peko she finds the serious girl meeting the student, acting like a school girl in love and much to her horror, Chiaki watches as the two have sex again finding out they were having a sexual relationship every since that day. The teacher learns Chiaki caught them and is going to tell everyone but Peko calms him pointing out that Chiaki can't tell anyone...If its her secret too~

Ruruka: So I'm not sure the set up yet, but if you watched the three specials that finished off the story from Danganronpa 1 and 2, you would have seen the ultimate confectioner Ruruka who is a cute/hot but kind of bratty girl with a codependent relationship with her boyfriend the ultimate Blacksmith. I can see this happening two ways. I see her dealing with her insecurity and after a fight with her boyfriend coming to the boyfriend of Kyoko. Ruruka decides to seduce him and soon is having some pretty intense sex, amazing how much the idea of sneaking around with the ultimate detective's boyfriend right under her nose not only does a number for her ego, but also gets her off. I can see it going two ways from there. Either A.) That's the last time they fucked until the final killing game where, after her boyfriend has died, she finds Kyoko's alone and approaches him. Halfway through panicing and begging him to protect her, she places her hand on her stomach and reveals not only is she pregnant, but she's done the math on the weeks, it isn't her boyfriend's its his. B.) Rather than reigniting their affair during the killing game, it never stopped. A mystery has taken all of Kyoko's attention and fucking the greatest detective's boyfriend literally under her nose, grinding her ass into his cock as they stand behind her, is such a turn on for her

MHA

Uraraka: Something is up with the usually cheerful Uraraka. She's still her usually sunny self but she seems distracted. Often, she's spacing off in the new teacher's class, looking at him almost dreamily. She laughs loudly at all his stupid jokes and is always either volunteering to help him after class or asking for help from him with homework. She's also been seen sneaking out of her dorm room at night or as one student claims...Sneaking someone in. Her classmates wonder what's going on with her. But none would guess that sweet innocent seeming Uraraka...Was having an affaired with the new married teacher.

RWBY

Nora x pryhha's new boyfriend:
Nora's been a bit strange ever since she met Pryhha's new boyfriend. She tells Ren she's fine, better than fine but he doesn't know. He's glad they get along so well but she often sounds, out of breath when she answers her scroll. And that's when Ren can get ahold of her at all. She says she's training with the guy and Ren has no reason to doubt her, he just wish he knew why she was sudden;y so into training. He hasn't seen her sneaking out of their room at night to meet up with the guy. Didn't know that when she cracked the door and talked to him, just behind the door she was naked covered in Pryhha's boyfriend's cum. That they were both missing from the dance and not answering their scrolls not because of some silly incident, but because they were busy fucking each other's brains out

Yang x ruby's new boyfriend:
What the hell is happening to her? It was a mistake she knows it. The first time she met him, Ruby's boyfriend she didn't know what came over her. Yang found herself flirting with him and laughing and once Ruby fell asleep on the couch, Yang was upstairs moaning her head off as her little sister's boyfriend had her cumming harder than she ever had. But the guilt hit her right away. She told him the next day they needed to,,,to....God, how did she end up bent over the counter begging him not to stop? It's like every time she is away from him she's ashamed about what they did but every time he's near her. she can't fight it. She needs to fuck him! How is so going to keep living like this?

Kali X Blake's Boyfriend:
Faunus in this AU go into heat and have wild bed breaking wall shaking sex. For Kali, she thought those days were behind her as she hadn't felt herself go into heat for her husband in some time. That is, until the day Blake brings her new human boyfriend home. The minute she lays eyes on him, Kali feels the strongest heat of her life hit her nearly ripping off her own clothes and dropping to her knees to free the young man's cock that second. Yet, she quickly gets ahold of herself and is horrified she has such a powerful urge to not only cheat on her husband but with her ow daughter's boyfriend! All throughout a meal, her husband is grilling the boy but Kali keeps glancing over at him and when their eyes meet, her breathing picks up as she begins shifting feeling so wet. Then, she feels the lust in his own eyes and can't take it. Excusing herself to the kitchen to get away from this temptation, she thinks she'll have a few minutes to catch her breath until she suddenly finds herself trapped between the counter and the young man's body as he grinds that hard cock against her ass and begins caressing her body. She tells him they can't and its wrong but its obvious to anyone how badly she wants it and as it has both their clothes out of the way and his cock teasing her she can't take it anymore. Her husband and daughter could hear them or walk in at anymoment but she opened her mouth and whimpers "Please....Please just fuck me~"

Kim possible: Just for some reason saw pictures from this old show and couldn't get this idea out of my head. Bonnie, recently turned 18 and finishing up her last year of high school. So what is she doing? Fucking a guy almost twice her age. Yep everyone was shocked when they saw her with a guy thirty years old! Worse, she isn't even trying to hide it! Openly cuddling him or kissing him in public. Not even keeping her voice down as she fucks him in her bedroom. She's an adult now, there's nothing the cops can do. Worse she seems to have hit peek troubled teen "I am an adult now I can di what I want!" Territory. Kim goes to investigate and finds... nothing. No evil mind control device, no black mail, nothing sinister outside the uncomfortable age gap. She's actually with him because she wants to be, but why? Bonnie's diary gives a few clues. She sounds... genuinely infatuated with this guy, this isn't an act or a bit. Then...it gets dirty. Graphic detail about the sec they had and then a picture that Kim thinks might give her an idea. Holy crap he's hung! She tries to bleach that from her mind....so why did she keep the picture? Why does she find herself thinking about it? When alone she's looking at it and realizes she's running her hand lightly over her damp panties. This can't be real. A trick, some kind of hypnotism with the picture? She has to expose him and to do that she just needs to seduce him, get his pants off and prove to herself...God~

Jujutsu Kaisen:
Nobara x her teacher: Just the idea of the beautiful and loyal yet intimidating Nobara realizing how dangerous her job is, how she could die without knowing love or feeling herself held or fucked. Her realizing her teacher is looking at her body, lusting after her and her saying "Fuck it! I don't care anymore since I might not live long enough to see the consequences anyways!" and thus, she seduces him. She comes onto him, tempts him until he can't take it and fucks her on the desk of the empty classroom till she can't take it anymore. Now, she's hooked. She wants her happy ending, she's younger and hotter than his wife. His wife can't give him kids but she can, why shouldn't he just leave his wife for her? She promises she'll make him feel things his wife never could~

Attack on Titan:
Mikasa has been paired to do security with a more experienced member shortly after graduation from training. The pair seem to get along great and she seems protective over her senior. The guy's wife is becoming jealous. She doesn't like her husband spending so much time alone with such a breathtakingly beautiful girl. Maybe she's insecure, Mikasa is younger and prettier than her, it might be because she's unable to give her husband the children she desperately wants. Surely she's just being paranoid...No, she just has good instincts. Her husband has been fucking Mikasa every chance they get. In allyways barely hidden, in hotels, even in his marital bed when his wife is visiting her parents. It continues for months until the wife catches them in their bed. Mikasa doesn't even act ashamed, looking her in the eyes and saying he's her man now, she's already pregnant with his child.

Miss Kobayashi Dragon maid: Lucoa in this AU ended up living with a couple rather than Shota. The couple seems sweet and loving and have been so good to take care of her. But when Kobayashi brings up she needs to repay them somehow, Lucoa wracks her brain for what she can offer. The girlfriend is out of town, so its simply the boyfriend left who comes home from work to hear Lucoa insisting she needs to repay him. He tries to insist she doesn't have to but Lucoa won't be swayed. So he asks what she had in mind. She begins by offering to grant him magical charisma. Taking his shocked silence as a lack of interests, she frantically offers him farming skills. Seeing where this goes, he asks what else she can offer resulting in her offering him unlimited gold. Teasing her, he acts like he isn't interested till she goes down the whole list. Deciding he has teased her enough, he goes to say she really doesn't owe him anything but she reacts before he can say anything, trapping him between her and the wall "My body" taken off guard he doesn't reply but she feels him get hard, and decides to push with it further. It seems like they have a deal and she can't lie, he's cute and its been so fucking long for her! Pushing further, it doesn't take much for him to give in and give her the first orgasm she's had in so long! His girlfriend won't be back for three days, so she "pays her rent" eagerly in that time. After three days, the girlfriend returns and the boyfriend says this can't continue and never should have started. Lucoa agrees feeling disappointed and the sex stops for a time. But Lucoa feels herself getting pint up, she NEEDS release and every time she looks at him, she thinks about how he slammed himself home inside her like she was the last pussy he would ever get, worshiping her with his cock and telling her how much better she is than his girlfriend. But she tries to surpress those thoughts, those memories until they have friends over and everyone starts drinking. She needs to take the edge off, a few sips of beer can't hurt anything....A night of carnal pleasure and passion follows as she seduces the boyfriend fucking him wildly, barely avoiding being caught by the girlfriend and their guests multiple time. They're both hooked, they can't stop themselves from that day forward, fucking right under his girlfriend's nose, getting riskier and riskier, how much longer can they avoid being caught? Lucoa doesn't know...Or if she even gives a crap if his girlfriend catches them or not~

Neon genesis:
Nerv has a new member. An american roughly thirty years of age though he sure looks younger. He seems to be here to do small tasks around NERV and help them keep running. He also seems to be there to help Shinji, Rei and Asuka as he seems to get along with them all great and been given a task to serve as a teacher at their school to keep an eye on them and their education. Misatou thinks he seems nice but something feels off. He's really getting close to Asuka and Rei both, she can't point to anything directly but it feels strange to her. But he must be doing something good because she's never seen Asuka so happy or Rei so expressive and open. Seeing how he seems to be having such a positive influence on Asuka, NERV has him move in with Masatou, her and Shinji. Everything seems fine but it strike her as odd Asuka has acted anxious about Masatou or Shinji suddenly coming home, seemingly fixing her shirt but it was probably she was getting dressed. Seeing Asuka looking anxious one day and seeming to be wiping something from her mouth, Masatou suspects she was eating or drinking something the girl shouldn't be and the guy....Seems to be quickly redoing his belt. No, she can't believe her mind went there, there was no way Asuka had been blowing the guy, how could her mind go there?! But then she hears it when returning home late at night on a day Shinji is sleeping over at friends. A steady thumping, the guy grunting....Asuka moaning. Following her the sounds it keeps getting louder, coming from Asuka's room. Flinging open the door, Asuka screams at her, frantically trying to cling the covers to her naked body, the guy trying to cover his naked penis. They were fucking! This is inappropriate! She wants to report him, tell someone he's abusing his authority, taking advantage of Asuka but Asuka defends him, saying she isn't a child and she wanted it. That she came onto him! She argues with Masatou, telling her she and the guy have been fucking for months. That she invites him inside her. Disgusted Masatou throws him out, first thing in the morning she tells commander Akari exactly what she caught them doing....Only for the Commander to tell her she shouldn't have interfered, he was fully aware of the situation. Ever since he began sleeping With Asuka, her synchronization rates have improved dramatically, her mental health seems better, she's even become a more pleasant person to be around. NERV has decided to let it continue that the pros outweight the cons when it comes to saving the world. Masatou is ordered to say nothing and do nothing to stop them. Defeated, Masatou returns home and hearing the news, Asuka isn't even trying to hide her relationship anymore, Flirting with and coming onto the guy openly. Masatou can hear them loudly fucking all throughout the day not even trying to hide what they are doing. She can't escape them. Even at work she can hear his name being moaned...Except it doesn't sound like Asuka. Following the sound Masatou sees Rei, bent over a bench in the changing room, begging the same guy not to stop as he enjoys her

Soul Eater:
I just really like the idea of an older Maka sleeping with a married man. She had a lot of justified rage and baggage towards cheating men because of her father. Just the idea of turning that on its head, making her realize she's becoming what she hated. She's the other woman now, the one a man is cheating with. She's the one having an affair now and choosing carnal pleasure over morality. I feel like none of her friends would suspect this and if she's dating Soul she's doing what her father did and she said she hated him for: Cheating on a partner. Plus it can be argued that this is a direct result of what her dad did. By choosing to cheat and betray her mother and destroying his marriage and family, it could be argued it might have felt to Maka that her father was picking this other woman over her and her mother. So having an older man willing to throw away his marriage and pick her over anyone else might bring a strange sense of satisfaction to Maka. And maka realizing doing something she knows is morally wrong, would destroy everyone's impression of her if it was discovered is turning her on could be a lot of fun. The idea that she knew her teacher was looking at her with lust seeing her think it is disgusting but also feeling herself getting turned on by his stare, seeing while he's obviously trying to resist his urges for them it would be soooo easy to get him to give in. That idea exciting her and at first bothering her that it turned her on, made her feel good and sexy. Feeling shame when she thinks back about how once she realized the reaction it was having, she purposely bent over slowly knowing he was looking at her with lust and that she was enjoying it. Seeing her rationalize to herself why she's wearing shorter skirts to his class. Hearing her make excuses to herself why she picked naughtier underwear to wear on days she knew she would see him. Telling herself she had a completely innocent reason to stay long after class and talk to him, that it was an accident all the times she flashed him...Trying to ignore how she felt herself get wet thinking he was looking at her and wanted her. Hearing her thinking to herself she wasn't flirting when she talked to him, those were just innocent jokes...Till she finally makes him not able to take it and he makes the move. See good girl maka not hit him or get angry but eagerly welcome his touch and hungrily touch him back. To see her cutting class or sneaking out to meet him and have sex then turn around and get dressed again and talk innocently to his wife and be friendly while the woman remains clueless her husband was inside Maka mere moments ago. Maybe Maka begins dislike the wife, trying to justify to herself his wife was terrible to not feel guilty about how much it turns her on to know the other woman is clueless she's riding her husband's cock.

Naruto:
Ino in this AU is assistant to the current Hokage. Everyone notices how diligent she is, always by his side and ever ready to help him. Her husband notices she works late saying how her boss was about to "give me a huge load" several nights and when he commented that must be heard for a brief moment she mumbled something under her breath like "not when I'm done with it" before clearing her throat and saying she be home late. He doesn't suspect Ino has been cheating on him for so long. That the kid he's been raising wasn't fathered by him but by Ino's boss. The Husband and Ino have been talking about a second kid, but he doesn't realize her late night was her working on creating that child with the same father as their first

Naruto has a new teacher, a wise old man whose teaching him many skills. Hinata comes to visit her boyfriend one night and after the have a lovely dinner with the teacher which involves a bit of sake, Naruto passes out. The next morning he has a headache and Hinata seems startled by him being awake, suddenly becoming her quite reserved older self. She says she is glad he's awake...Is she mad at him for passing out? He notices she's wearing his teacher's shirt and she frantically says he was nice enough to give it to her because she didn't have anything to wear to bed. But since that day, she's been pulling away from him. She must be really mad. He notices though, a few times he heads over to sensei's house for training, he's bumped into Hinata leaving who seems flustered and quickly hurries away. He's tried to apologize but she won't listen. What is happening with her?

Sakura's new boyfriend has been spending a lot of time with Lady Tsunade. She wasn't sure she could date again after Sasuke left the village but she's glad she found someone. He's even a medical ninja like her so she guess it makes sense he would be spending time with the greatest medical ninja of all time lady Tsunade. But what is happening. They both have seem frantic when she suddenly came over and Tsunade was clearly fixing her shirt. Had something happened? And then there was the time she was quickly wiping her mouth and seem flustered. Sakura knew then...That lush was drinking at work again! Now the lady is telling Sakura she's going on a trip and taking her boyfriend with her "For training up in the mountains you see. There's a hot spring there and it....has medical properties so I figured it be good for his training" Sakura doesn't suspect her teacher and boyfriend are having an affair or know that this hotspring is supposed to help with sexual vitality with her teacher and boyfriend planning to spend an entire week fucking

Overlord:
Way less focused idea. I just want something where a guy is having an affair with one or more of the battle maids or albedo or the girl from the village who ends up leading the goblins

More will be added soon :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom