Mx Female The Little Hood Rat - NSFW

SinnersSalvation

Super-Earth
The Little Hood Rat

back.jpg

First and foremost, this is not my first rodeo. I have a main Request Thread that details exactly what I look for in a partner and roleplay. I highly suggest you check it out over here.

Main Request Thread - NSFW

So what am I doing here if I have a main thread?

The answer is simple. Please read below to get an idea. It's kind of basic, but I think we can build off this.

A teenage girl lives in a small, rundown apartment in the hood with her grandmother after her mother is arrested when she was young. She's best friends with an older girl in the same building who is a bad influence on her. They shoplift, go to parties, sneak out of the house, skip school frequently. Her grandmother can't control her. She's rebellious, stuborn, and thinks she's untouchable. She thinks she's a little badass. As most young teenagers do.

Her best friend has been chatting, and hooking up, with an older guy. He's in his late-20's, and he's a drug dealer lowlife. He lives in a shitty house with a few of his roommates. And one day her friend convinces her to skip school with her to go and hang out with the guy and some of his friends at the house.

While they're hanging out with these much older guys there's drugs, and alcohol around, and the girls get a bit fucked up. The friend heads to a room with the guy she's been talking with, leaving her with his roommate.

She's a bit out of it, and he takes advantage of her.

Her and her friend leave later that night, and she tells nobody what happened to her.

Turns out she's pregnant. Her grandmother finds out, and she's had enough, so she kicks her out.

Where does she go? Does she crash with her friend? Does she knock on the baby daddy's door hoping he'd take her in?

She's in a rough situation, and doesn't have a ton of options.

I feel like there's a lot of fun to be had with these ideas, and lots of places to take things. So if you're interested, I'd love to brainstorm this with someone who loves character development and world building. Also, someone who actually enjoys storytelling, and not just smut.

All characters must follow the site rules and be 16+. I will not entertain anyone younger.

I'd love to hear some of your ideas, and get something going.

Please make sure you check out my Main Request thread to answer some of the questions you may have about how I like to RP, and what I enjoy.
Thank you!

So what are you waiting for? PM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom