Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any submissive cravings (craving humiliation)

erosin

Planetoid
hi there~! i'm semi-returning from hiatus, and just want to write rps that move episodically from smut to smut around my current roleplay cravings;
i'm looking for,
  • smut scenes where mc submits to yc
  • posts under 3 paragraphs each
  • patience with my availability (i can sometimes only post once a week, though i try to respond regularly)
  • blind starters (where you send a starter, and i reply to it)
  • to play out your fantasies πŸ’•

• i've had people ask, so i'll specify that third or first person is fine! just tell me what you prefer

part of the fun for me is not having control over how the scene begins, so while i'm open to discussion first, it's absolutely not necessary!

note: if we were writing together before my hiatus and you'd like to resume or start a new roleplay, just let me know

cravings
(things i'll prioritize if included!)​
curiosities​
(things i haven't tried, but am curious about!)
soft limits
(things i'm okay with, but only occasionally)​
hard limits
(things i will not engage with)​
  • f x f
  • bdsm
  • pet play
  • mistress x slave
  • humiliation (esp public humiliation)
  • diaper humiliation
  • hucow
  • orgasm control & edging
  • forced chastity
  • mind break
  • broken pride
  • punishment/discipline
  • submitting to a femboy (willing to consider fxm or mxm)
  • bimbofication
  • threesome or gangbang
  • cuckold
  • ddlg/mdlg
  • machine sex
  • tentacles (not attached to a non-human creature)
  • wetting
  • pillory
  • foot worship
  • wam
  • lactation
  • characters under the age of 25
  • incest
  • scat
  • snuff
  • extreme violence (spanking, flogging, whipping ok)
  • furries
  • bestiality
  • breeding
  • tickling
  • oversized cocks
  • real life fcs
  • puppy play

along with a starter, the information i like to see are,
  • what you like to go by
  • your rp preferences (post length, perspective, kinks, etc.)
  • your limits
  • premise of the rp
  • a fc for (please try to choose more contemporary style anime or illustrated fc), or a description of your character
  • the character you'd like me to play, whether it's one of mine, or one that you've come up with for me
in essence, my ideal situation is one where i'm told who and what i'm writing

characters - all images are nsfw
  • Ella - an ordinary young woman who begged a dom/me to allow her to experience free use
  • Maggie - an unfaithful wife whose adultery was discovered; her partner posted online to advertise her free use
  • Dahlia - a powerful and cutthroat mercenary with a reputation for stealing others' contracts until the mercenary guild decides to discipline her
  • Syphira - the spoiled princess of a recently fallen kingdom, put on public display to show her people who's in charge
  • Vanessa - a strict, ruthless captain hated by virtually everyone under her command
  • Katarina - the local lush who can no longer pay off her extensive tab via traditional means
  • Madison - hucow - an ordinary woman who agreed to try out a new kink at her partner's request. meek, loyal, and humble.
  • Sienna - a privileged rich woman who spent her high school/college years tormenting a victim who would one day get their revenge. selfish, spoiled, haughty.
  • Azalea - hucow - the once-cruel princess of a fallen kingdom, now reduced to cattle. prideful, spoiled, and wilful.
  • Scalett - hucow - a librarian with a deep-seeded desire to live as someone's hucow. reserved, soft-spoken, and sultry

unnamed faceclaims - all images are nsfw

Taken
  • Audrey (Officer Whitlock) - a bylaw officer who issued more tickets than any other in the city until a frustrated citizen took matters into their own hands
  • Becka - a consensual slave undergoing training
  • Hana - kitten - a former idol who falls under the ownership of another. self-assured, hard-working, and charismatic.
  • Anna - an ordinary office worker who gets into a bdsm relationship not knowing how far it will take her - or how much she'll love it. diligent, obedient, proper.
  • Lillian - bunny - a once domme who lost a bet to a fellow dominant, and must now live in their service. defiant, controlling, and sadistic.
  • one
  • eleven
  • seventeen
  • twenty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom