Mx Female Depraved? Maybe. Fun? Definitely. Shall we play?

Greetings!
I’m looking for some intelligent, witty, and fun seeking play partners. Hopefully you’re seeking the same!

My kinks are plentiful and my limits few - we can discuss at length if you’d like.

For now, though, a few plot ideas:

1. A pound of flesh - a hero(ine) and villain(ess) tale. After years of conflict, one side of the fight is finally defeated. The other will take every piece of pain they’ve felt out on their rival in all sorts of degrading and humiliating ways. Will you be the victor or the vanquished? The choice is yours.

2. Seduced by fame - a young actress/musician/model seeks fame and fortune. But those who would prey on her lurk in the shadows just beyond the blaze of the spotlight. What will she give to achieve her dreams?

3. Blackmailed MILF - could be a family member. Could be another parent. Could be a teacher or a coach. Who has the goods on her, and what will they require in order to stay quiet?

4. Remote control - a hypnotist hired for a party isn’t there for entertainment. What party guests will he program, what will he have them do, and most important of all - who will know the command words?

5. The threshold - a Halloween hazing, for a group of people to spend the night in the towns haunted house. Only this year, the threshold between worlds is weakened, and the beings trapped beyond can cross if the reward is tempting enough.

Back
Top Bottom