Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A request

OtherGlove

Planetoid
Hey there! My name is Glove and I'm looking for something a bit new to me at least, which is a fxf rp. I would be open to a f/futa, but I would much prefer fxf. I am a Switch with no preference to top or bottom so come at me! I'll do whatever!
For these rps I do have a few fandoms I'd like to do.

My Hero Academia
Chainsawman
Dragon ball Z
Black Clover
Fire Force
Kakegurui

Besides those fandoms I have an idea for a few of them and I'll post about two here!

For Mha I had an idea for an Ochako (or Tsuyu)x Himiko idea which would take place after the canon story with Himiko being locked away in Tartarus, but an agreement is met to start inclining her back into society as long as she is on good behavior and is supervised by a pro at all and this would fall to Ochako to end up being her guardian of sorts. Having to live in the same house with Himiko would undoubtedly lead to some events! *wink wink*

For Black Clover I was thinking about something involving Vanessa and Noelle. They're both left in the tower after everyone else has gone out to pursue a mission from the Wizard King and the two women end up being in the castle alone together faaar longer than they thought they would be. with Vanessa eventually getting bored and proposing... A game of sorts to Noelle.

Feel free to come to me with ideas about what you'd like to do and I am open to completely original ideas. As long as they're fun and unique I won't mind doing them! Hell if you want a harem from a fandom or a unique harem to call your own if you can come up with a good enough idea, Shiiiiiiiiit. Sign me up to be a harem!

Back
Top Bottom