Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter Fun [ DarknessEmbraced666 x Cynic ]

He nodded in agreement before nibbling at her neck playfully as well as gently squeezing her butt again. Before long she could feel him stiffening inside of her, quickly becoming ready once again.

"Mmm... Janet..." He grinned a little before biting her neck harder, leaving a bit of a mark this time. He flipped them over once more so that he was on top and in control again. Much to her surprise, though, this time he pulled out of her all the way as he trailed kisses down her beasts and along her stomach.

"This time I wanna make you feel really good." He whispered to her, rubbing her at her clit playfully with his thumb. "I want to make you scream out my name for more..." He smirked. He was showing a lot more of his devious side now. It wasn't long before he had his mouth against her lower lips, licking at them feverishly.

She softly moaned as he nibbled on her soft skin and she tilted her head back with a soft sigh. Then she felt him becoming hard again and she moved her hips a little and shuddered with another moan, tightening around him. Janet yelped when he bit her neck and closed her eyes while tightening around him with a soft groan. She soon found herself laying on her back once more with him above her. Giggling, she arched an eyebrow and grinned before biting her bottom lip as Ulrik pulled out of her and she suddenly felt empty. Some of his cum escaped her body and dripped onto the couch.

"Oh really?" she asked softly, squirming as he trailed kissing down along her breasts and stomach, "I look forward to it." She arched her back with a cry of pleasure and her legs fell open as he rubbed her clit. When she felt his mouth against her slit, she buried a hand in his hair with a groan and trembled gently.

He could only feel himself getting harder as he pleasured her, hearing her little moans and cries of pleasure. If there was anything he liked more than the feeling of sex with her... It was hearing her when he made her feel good. There was something about the way she moaned that was just the most erotic thing he had ever heard.

He moved his hand away from her clit and moved his mouth up to it, suckling on it gently and swirling his tongue around it. He pushed two of his fingers past her lower lips, fingering her hot, wet cunt. He rubbed the inside walls of her tight pussy, searching for that one spot he knew all women had... The one spot that would make her scream out in pleasure.

She was squirming and whimpering on the couch, one of her legs resting against the back of the couch while the other was hanging off the couch so Ulrik could get the best access to her body. Her legs were trembling a little and she was moaning rather loudly. Janet reached down and buried her hand into his hair while moaning.

She mewled gently when he removed his fingers away from her clit, but when his lips wrapped around it, Janet arched her back with a cry of pleasure. Her breathing was getting faster from all of the stimulation he was giving her but when his fingers were pushed into her tight wet pussy, she arched her back a little more as her toes curled. "Ngh, U-Ulrik!" she cried out.

"Mmm... You taste so good Janet..." He whispered to her, pulling away from her for a moment only to go right back to licking at her. He sped up the thrusts he made with his fingers inside her before slipping a third in. She was so tight it barely even fit. "Cum for me little sis..." He whispered again and then moved his lips back to her clit, licking at it faster.

Janet grips the couch cushions tightly in her hands as her hips bucked a little and her chest began heaving as she gasped and panted for breath. There were small drops of sweat running down her cheeks as she got closer to cumming. When he told her to cum for him, she threw her head back and screamed his name as she came, her cunt tightening around his thrusting fingers.

"Mmm..." He grinned as she called out his name and came. He pulled his fingers out of her and lapped up her juices before standing and then leaning over her. "How did that feel, sis?" He asked her, kissing her lips softly after he spoke, giving her a little taste of her own juices.

He flopped down on the couch beside her, his member fully hard and throbbing again, waiting for some action. "Mmm... Janet... What do you think about returning the favour?" He suggested, a grin crossing his face. He leaned back on the couch, his member pointing straight up in all its glory.

Janet softly gasped and panted for breath, her chest heaving while she trembled a little. She ran a hand over her face and brushed her long hair back from her face. When she opened her eyes again, Ulrik was leaning over her and she smiled with a soft chuckle. "That was amazing." she breathed before moaning softly when he kissed her, closing her eyes as she returned the kiss.

After he laid down next to her on the couch, Janet turned to him and ran her fingers over his cheek and she slowly sat up. "Return the favour?" she whispered before taking a deep breath and smiling at him with a nod. "Okay. I can try." She slowly moved so she was laying along the side of his body but her upper body was leaning over his waist. Reaching out she wrapped her fingers around his cock and began stroking him before licking and suckling on the head of his length.

He shivered a bit and smiled at the soft touch her fingers made, grazing across his cheek. "I'm glad I can make you feel good." He said in response to her saying that it was amazing.

He jumped slightly when he felt her beginning to lick and suck at the tip of his cock. It felt great but it was like she was purposely teasing him just sucking the end of his cock, the pleasure making him crazy. "Ah... Janet, that feels so good..." He whispered to her before moving his hand to the back of her head and beginning to push on it gently.

Janet felt her brother pushing down on her head and she tilted her head slightly to look up at him as she took just a little more of him into her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned softly around his length while stroking the part of him that she didn't take into her mouth yet. She could tell that she was making him feel good and that part made her happy as she began bobbing her head upon his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom