Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age of Conflict: Dominion OOC Chatter

Nera9948

Star
This is going to be the Occ Chatter area for the Age of Conflict Dominion roleplay. Please keep in mind that the Interest Check is not supposed to be a place of chatter, this thread is for that, and keep your talking focused mostly on the game as per the rules. Thank you.

Hi all, like I stated elsewhere I will be co-gming this game.

My main focus will be the Futas (and I created a prime character that will be the Empress of the Futanari), although there will be some order to futanari,
you can still have a futanari character that acts independently if you desire (but I think being part of a team could be more fun in the long run)

Yes it is pretty important for interactions to be taking place so I am thinking even my Futa who is quote unquote good will be interacting with her 'sisters' in some capacity.

So she is a GOODY GOODY TWO SHOES Huh ?

Think she is BETTER than us demonkin Huh !

Oh we have a special spot for her alright !

Rawhahahaha !

I created a president of the United States here. He is much hotter than the current man in seat. (Yes you can make males. While I prefer Futa x Female for this particular story, I will do Futa x Male, or Female x Male, or Male x Male. I will kind of go with the flow a bit and there will be a lot of variety in sexuality of the characters. This is not just a Futa game, but I made Futas a species to make clear, they can and will be in the game and an important part of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom