Mx Female Just your general smutty thread

vonchance

Super-Earth
Hello! As the title, I'm looking for mostly smut based rps. That's not to same I'm not game for a good thought-out rp with tons of plot development and the like, but currently, I'm looking for very, very smut based rps. Well, now I should probably get the rundown on me. . As for posts my posts usually depend on my partner, but they can range anywhere from 1 paragraph to around a solid 6. I don't require this from my partners, but please no one-liners. You have to show me at the very least that you're trying.
Kinks: Breast play, anal, pregnancy, teasing, foreplay, flirting, comedic sex, somnophilia, public, incest, and exotic scenes. This is all I have for now until I make an f-list that is.
No's: Scat, excessive vore, and general rudeness.
A different kind of yoga: I would love to do a yoga rp. I've just been craving an rp where MC would play your yoga teacher and over the course of the lesson he would do things like grop, dry-hump, and bend her over in every position we can think of. The obvious ending being the two fucking and living happily ever after. Everything else is up for discussion.
Tribal Dominance: I've really been craving a good smutty tribal rp where MC is the only man in the whole tribe and during a maturity ritual he goes ballistic on his mother/childhood friend and ends up going all the way. This idea is rather basic, and I'd love to discuss all the raw details with anyone who's willing to listen. I'm thinking that possibly since the moment he was born, the girl was also promised to him so they were both groomed for this moment,
A week with my sister? Mommy and Daddy have left us alone for the next week, and so naturally we're going to have a little more fun, right? I've seen the way you strutted around the house in skimpy clothing, having accidental nipple slips, and bending over when I look at you. Now let's see how willing you'll be once I decide to go all the way.
My very own monster girl harem? Just like any other typical isekai MC a male human gets transported into another world that he's unfamiliar with, and knows nothing about. Except this world is full of horny monster girls looking for some human cock so that they can become pregnant. A great war has caused the whole population of men (why? just because) to die off, and now MC must reverse this issue.

* = how much I'm craving I'm usually playing the right side as well.
Pairings:
Mother/Son *****
Sister/Brother *
Aunt/Nephew ****
Apprentice/Thief ***
Gypsy/College kid *****
MILF/Younger ***
Dethroned Queen/Son *****
Childhood friends
Rivals
Settings:
Anything Fantasy
Tribal
Modern
Sci-fi
School Setting
Slice of Life
Ancient Egypt, Greece, Arabia, and India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom