Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foreign Affairs

1553832892-Book_flipping.gif

Hello to any and all of you who are curious,

This is going to be my own little personal journal thread in order to keep people posted about my activity and in order to make some honorable mentions where I feel they are needed. I don't usually engage much in community activities, so this will also be a good way to record anything that I find particularly enjoyable during my time here on Blue Moon.

In time, perhaps I can add some quotes or extracts from stories that stood out to me in particular, but for now my journey here has barely just begun and so I write this first entry as a hopeful prologue for what is to come.

Let's see how things turn out!

It's a pity that my second journal entry will be my last for a while.

Unfortunately, real life has just reared its ugly head into view once more with a pile of problems that have been dumped on my lap, much to my dismay. Because of this, I sadly won't be writing on here as much as I'd planned, and if you're one of the few people that I was not able to respond to and you're reading this, I'm very sorry to have left you hanging around waiting if that was the case.

Really hope I can return soon though! I really got to talk to some incredible writers and drink from the creativity of some amazing minds.

To all of you - thank you.

Back
Top Bottom