Mx Female Narrating Your Perversion (PMs & Threads)

TheForeigner

Messed Up
Hello and welcome, my fellow perverts!

As the title suggests, I am a Narrator who enjoys embodying the role of Game/Dungeon Master. This is an old hobby of mine and, while the instant gratification of quick and graphic smut is what draws me to this website, I do like putting effort into stories and plots wherever possible. In particular, I have a good time writing all sorts of different characters in order to offer different interactions and allow you to experience various contrasting personalities, bodies, treatments or even much smaller and underappreciated details within each detailed character. I don't mind if this mostly serves either the smut or the story in terms of purpose, I just enjoy creating and writing new worlds and stories, so that alone is a baseline I would say for all or at least most of my writing, aside from quicker one-to-one scenes.

It can be as simple as having myself write one main character or partner of focus, and also expanding out the scenery and other characters for brief interactions to amplify the story for you, but it could also go beyond that and allow you to experience sexual encounters with multiple partners, or back to back different partners if that's more to your fancy. Any and all of the above scenarios are genuinely how I enjoy writing, so feel free to request both story-focused RPs and multi-encounter smut scenarios.

When it comes to the actual writing itself and what I'm looking for, I tend to write third person but can accommodate first for truly immersive experiences. I have a softspot for faceclaims from both celebrities and real life references as well as art and anime/hentai. My post size tend to range in the 3-9 paragraph range, at least in PMs and such, though I am not exactly looking to be matched in size given my tendency to write multiple characters.

My mind tends to be very much open to many kinks and ideas, with my only absolute NO being scat and anything to do with that particular bodily fluid. Everything else I'm certainly willing to consider, and taboo/dark scenarios are my favorite even if I do enjoy something more light, casual or even romantic here and there.

Aside from that, you'll always get a solid YES out of me if your scenes or ideas include any of the kinks listed down below. If you don't see something that you yourself really enjoy and want to write, feel free to request it since I may have just forgotten! Just know that there's far more things that I enjoy and am willing to explore than there aren't.​

Favorite Kinks
Clothed Sex · Clothing Play · Blowjobs/Oral · Roughness · Face Fucking · Gangbangs · NTR/Adultery · Casual Sex · Dub-con/Non-con · Lighthearted Sex · Ageplay · Transactional Sex · Masturbation · Dirty Talking · Spanking · Humiliation/Abuse · Sex Toys · Sex Training · Corruption Over Time (COT) · Orgasm/Pleasure Control · Hypnotism · Hair Pulling · Breeding · Filming/Recording · Drugs/Alcohol · Blackmail/Pressure · Size Difference · Exhibitionism · Public/Risky Sex · Teasing/Foreplay · Bondage/BDSM · Monsters/Aliens · MILFs · Animals · Watersports · Weapon Play

Short Term Quickies
Cult x Girl
Bully x Classmate
Bully x Teacher/Mother
Older Man x Younger Girl
Young Man x Married Woman
Rich Man x Young Girlfriend
Sugar Daddy x Younger Girl
Demons x Cursed Victim
Monsters x Adventuress
Slavers x Noble/Princess
Barbarians x Noble/Princess
Kidnapper x New Victim
Obsessed Fan x Celebrity

Long Term Narratives
Any Horror Story
Looking for a long term story where I can practice the horror-loving side of my writer's brain. Whether a story about ghosts and the supernatural to something more graphic and slasher like, to demons and demonic possession, anything in the realm of horror will get a lot of interest and effort put into crafting a unique story with both interesting characters and scenes with lots of both graphic and psychological details thrown in there. It can be somewhat more lighthearted too, but I still aim to make it as spooky as possible.

Toxic Romance
Looking for someone write the other half in a very toxic yet highly realistic relationship story that could be set in any time period which includes the modern day. The idea is to each write a dysfunctional character, either with a drug or gambling addiction or severe mental traumas that causes them to act in unreasonable and toxic ways. This kind of story could go anything from a relationship full of violence and lots of hate sex and how they co-exist within it, or it could involve lots of drug dependency and/or cheating. Something hard to read would be wonderful.

For The Money
Looking for someone who wants to explore a detailed, long-term and very detailed story about a young girl or an older woman stepping into the world of prostitution and she takes up working as a lady in the night. This will allow for a variety of different scenes with different men with all types of personalities from many different walks in life, and the escalation and evolution of the story would follow her first time serving a man for money, as well as how deep she gets involved with her clients and men who wish to profit from her.
That's all for now! More unique and specific stories or pairings ideas might get added, as well as any new kinks that may come to mind!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom