Mx Female Jason's List of Prompts - Incest, Taboo, Cuckoldery!

JasonVolgin

Meteorite
[WIP]

Welcome, welcome! To my thread of prompts!
I have written a little "About Me", "RP Style", "Kinks & Limits" followed by some of my favorite plots!
I hope you enjoy reading my post as much as I enjoyed writing it~
About me:

Howdy? I am a twenty year old and a student and have been roleplaying for some time now. I usually play as a younger guy who I feel relatable and close to myself more than an older man and almost always play a guy. With the right story, however, I am willing to bend a little! I have been roleplaying on Kik, Reddit and Discord so far and cannot wait to exchange lovely writings with you all from BMR!

RP Style & Preferences:
  • I can play both first person > third person
  • I can and do play multiple characters
  • I play both dominant and submissive character, with dominant characters mostly in third person
  • I play males
  • My vocabulary isn't great ;_; but I try my best to be detailed and creative sooooo.. yeah beware!
Kinks & Limits:
  • Kinks (I have a LOT of them, but I am mentioning only a few!):
    • Incest, especially mother son
    • Sharing, swinging, cuckolding
    • Threesomes, gangbangs
    • Settings: medieval, realistic, futuristic, fantasy
    • Age gaps, size differences
    • Lactation, breeding, breastfeeding (breastfeed me I NEED MILK)
    • Did I say mom/son incest?
  • Limits
    • Gore
    • Vore
    • Death & necrophilia
    • Scat
    • MxM
My Plots:

The Adelaide Inn:
A fantasy roleplay where a boy has to use his own mother to save his business. Click on the spoiler!
The Adelaide Inn

In the small kingdom of Clearfalls, there lived a young man in his early twenties named Jason "Jase" Hansley along with his lovely mother Rebecca "Becky" Hansley in her late forties. They had a small farm and the two had a local inn - the Adelaide Inn, which Jason started managing ever since he reached his twenties. Although Clearfalls boasted a lot of visitors, the earnings from the tavern weren't much and the two barely managed to survive. However, Jase and his mother Becky were content serving the few customers they got, they enjoy talking with the various townsfolk, or sometimes tending to their garden and farm - life was good.

But not for long. Business wasn't blooming and to make matters worse, the Lord of Clearfalls let out a new notice that they would shut down all inns and taverns which weren't generating enough revenue. The news came as shock to Jason. Business seemed to be dwindling down... how will they live without the inn? What would they do? No, Jason will do something to save his bread and butter. Although Rebecca was optimistic, as a responsible adult Jason knew he had to do something; he was the man of the house, after all.

Days passed with Jason lost in his thoughts. He had an idea but he wasn't sure about it. After giving it a lot of thought, one fine evening Jason knocked on his darling mother's room. He was nervous and did not know if his mother would agree to his proposal. He had come to her room to discuss about giving his customers a "special evening". He asked his lovely, sweet mother if she would entertain their guests in exchange for some money.

Behind Closed Doors: A mother-son's love affair and the accompanied obstacles of life. Mostly a slice of life roleplay. Click on the spoiler to know more!
Behind Closed Doors

Jason was living a good, normal life. As a student, he would come, attend his classes in a reputed university, talk and laugh with his friends and come back home. He would play for his football team on some days, do his homework the other days and on weekends he would go out with his girlfriend. His mother, Mrs. Candace was a strong, independent woman who worked in an executive position in a multinational company. Every morning, she would prepare breakfast, drop Jason off and would go to her office. Although widowed right after having Jason, she managed to grow him up into a handsome, independent young man. Everything was perfect.

Behind the curtains of normalcy, however, there were lots of questions unanswered.. like why did Jason choose to stay with his mother instead of in the dormitories? After all, no nineteen year old should live with his parent. Why hasn't Candace remarried yet? Maybe simply because she doesn't want to.. or.. is there something else? The neighborhood, the relatives, her colleagues, his friends – everyone wrecked their brain trying to understand. The answer to all these questions was pretty simple: Jason and Candace didn't have a simple mother son relationship. They were lovers.

I hope by now you have a hazy idea of what I am searching for. Essentially, I want this to be a slice of life roleplay which is not just limited to erotic scenes involving Jason and Candace. There will be multiple characters, various sex scenarios, possessiveness, jealousy, pining for each other and a whole world built around Candace and Jason. Obviously this is much more complex than a normal short term roleplay, and would involve a bit of world-building.

Losing The Throne: A Queen is taken by the enemy guards right in front of her son. Too raunchy and quite dark.
Losing The Throne

Our kingdom has always been a peaceful one; good economic ties with the neighbors, waging no wars and being a peaceful little kingdom. We were content since we were bountiful in resources, natural wealth and flora. Our men were docile, and women were well-gifted in their assets.

But our peace didn't last long. Words of our wealth and riches reached lands far away when one day, the terror kingdom fabled to have fighters as beastly as giants and orcs attacked us. Being unprepared.. we lost. The old king was captured.

Who were we? I was the prince - the prince who was in his twenties and about to be throned king in a few days - and you, the queen. We huddled together in your chamber, holding each other tight in fear. And then.. our door flung open with a kick. Two large men walked in. They had dark complexion and were ripped. And they didn't have a sword.. no, instead, they had a feet long bulge between their thighs as they walked into our chamber.

You were no longer going to be a Queen, mother

Last edited:
Bumping because I did some work on the post and added a new prompt that I hope would interest someone!

Back
Top Bottom