Meteorite
About me:

Male, in my mid-late twenties with a busy 9-5
Replies come weekly, perhaps more if time permits
Writes almost exclusively in PMs, 3rd person past tense
Can give multi paragraph, 700+ word posts

Loves to plot, worldbuild, and discuss characters OOC
Will keep partners updated if IRL interferes with writing
Can seem kinda harsh here but I'm super chill as a writing partner. I just want to be direct and not waste anyone's time :)

General writing expectations:

Great spelling/grammar, literate replies that show some effort
Equal share of plotting and character design, not interested in running it all
No rush or a posting schedule from my end -- IRL >>> writing
And please let me know if you don't want to continue writing together! Much appreciated!

Plots and more:

I'm not really one to keep a repository of plot ideas - some are in progress right now, but fleshing them out takes time. So for now, I'm listing some pairings and settings that I'm interested in. I generally like to develop settings with my partners and flush out the world with rules and characters. However, I know that this can be impractical due to time constraints so I'll endeavor to put some of my plot ideas up soon. I'll list my favorite settings and pairings below, along with some themes that always capture my interest.

<Plots to Be Added Here>

Settings and Pairings:

While all of my pairings and interests are borderline cliche, I enjoy taking established tropes and pairings and giving the characters some depth. Dark secrets, past sins, complex motivations, hidden goals, struggle against birthright/destiny/duty...

A quick aside: I'm not interested in playing against wholly reactive characters with little to no backstory, goals, ambitions, depth, or ability to drive the plot forward. Please don't be the edgy rogue who sits in the corner looking 'cool' but contributing nothing, or the shy stammering maiden who only aquiesces to MC. No matter the setting, I'm always partial to our characters driving the story together.

High fantasy, DnD Adventure

Adventurer x Adventurer
Teeth-clenched comrades to lovers
Prince/princess x loyal retainer
Hero and villain(ess) trapped together
Noble and assassin sent to spy on or kill them

Gothic Horror

Detective/Hunter x Monster
Monster Hunter x Monster Hunter
Hunter x Frightened Civilain

General Themes:

| Darker Settings | Realistic Consequences | Established In-Universe Rules | Distant, Dangerous Lands | Bittersweet Endings | Complicated Characters | Sacrifices | Slow Burns | Power at a Price | Morally Grey Heroes |

Fandoms:

Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Persona 4/5, Star Wars

Kinks and Limits:

While all of my RPs heavily prioritize story over smut, I wanted to list my kinks and references for informative purposes. This is just a brief and non-comprehensive overview - if it's not in my limits feel free to ask. Please let me know if any of my kinks are limits you have. My limits are non-negotiable though, sorry!

Kinks:

Affection, creampies, kissing, giving/recieving oral, biting/marking, public play/exhibitionism, clothed sex, heels/socks/stockings, intelligent characters, teasing, breast play, dirty talk, slender + flexible women, big cocks, rough sex, possessiveness, kenemonomimis.

Limits:

Pregnancy, vomit/toilet stuff, snuff/gore/vore, noncon, under-16s, unintelligent characters, extreme bondage, mutilation, and anything anal.

Conclusion:

All right! Please message me in PMs if you're interested in writing with me, and I'll have some plots of my own up shortly. I look forward to meeting more writers here and writing some awesome RPs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom