Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Steffy's Slice of Life & Forbidden Romance

Steffy

Planetoid
Hello :) And thank you in advance for clicking on my request thread!

***NEW*** I now have discord and very quickly starting to prefer it. Be sure to tell me if you have one too :)

This will be my very first thread on BMR, so hopefully I don't make a complete mess of it! While I am new to the site, I'm not new to roleplay however, and have been enjoying it on and off for the better part of 7 or 8 years now. I consider myself semi-lit and usually post 200-350 words per post and looking for someone close to the same, though if you want to write more I'll try to match you as best as can :)

Kinks & Limits:
Please review my F-List:

Rules: (I dont have many I swear :) )
1) I am a female IRL in case it matters. I'm looking to play a female character against a male character. Your IRL gender makes no difference to me as long as your willing to play a male character.
2) At this time, I'm looking to roleplay here on BlueMoon, through PMs.
3) I can roleplay first or third person, though I prefer 3rd.
4) I generally write between 200-350 words per post and looking for someone who can do similar. About 2-3 paragraphs is my comfort zone, though if you want to do more, I can try to do that as well. I'm not looking for anything less than a full paragraph as I loose interest without at least SOME detail.
5) I like smut, I like plot. I guess a good ration is 50:50, give or take a few on either end!
6) Anyone who can be online for awhile at a time and allow for a quick back and forth of replies will have my peak attention :) No offense to anyone that can only post once a day or less, and if thats you please still reach out as I do understand we all have real lives, but I will love you forever if we find a way to both be online at the same time and get a nice back and forth going! :)

Ideas:
Work in progress but I wanted to get some ideas on paper.

Right now I'm REALLY wanting to play a teenage girl (16-17) who ends up having a crush or gets in a relationship with an older male in her life, who she really shouldn't be! Some ideas would be:
- Uncle x Niece (Craving)
- A friend of her Father's
- Coach / Player
- Cousins (Craving)
- Mother's Boyfriend
- Stepfather x Stepdaughter
- Camper x Camp Counselor
- Older Sister's Boyfriend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom