Mx Female A primal rp (NSFW images)

Darkcrown

Super-Earth
Hello there.

I am open to a lot of different ideas. I like fluffy romances, dark romances, smutty episodes and even humorous and erotic scenarios. I generally like adding a supernatural element but if you have a decent idea I’d love to hear it and often willing to play it.
I am looking to play in PM, generally looking for a long term partner (even if it's to play multiple short term ideas) and a partner who is active enough to replay at least once every other day. (I understand things can be busy, I just am not looking for someone who plays maybe once every ten days)
If you don't like anything that is going on in a roleplay or are suddenly craving something different, feel open enough to talk to me because I have no problem hearing your ideas!

Some general kinks I like.

Supernatural creatures****
Impregnation ***** (super craving this. If you include risk of pregnancy or impregnation, I will basically agree to any idea you have)
Praise kink *****
Friends to lovers**
In heat/rut***
Mating/Marking
Arranged marriage
Incest*
Aggressive/Primal behavior/ripping clothes off
Possessiveness
Cheating

Some plot Ideas.
While I am open to many ideas, I love playing a supernatural creature of some kind. Generally I prefer playing and orc or a werewolf. Here are some plot ideas that involve those creatures.

-The Librarian and the Orc: He is a beast, and one day he is reading a book in her little book store.
Your character would be living in a fantasy world, filled with monsters as well as ordinary men. Your character might be working/owning a bookstore. One day an orc walks in. He is aggressive with a huge muscled form. Yet he is surprisingly well read and well dressed. While he is there looking for books, he makes you a scandalous offer. In return for her to surrendering herself to him for a few nights, he will give her anything she wants. Ideally this story could explore some light Dom/Sub play but it's not required.

-The lying, witch and werewolf:
In a world at war, your character was living a life in safety. The only problem she had was her terrible, cheating husband who wouldn't let her leave their home. However she didn't listen and even learned to become a witch at home. She made a prayer to a greater power (maybe to leave her current husband or to get a new better husband) and got her wish. However not the way she hoped she would. A werewolf kidnapped her from her home and took her to his to be her mate. When he awoken from the werewolf form, he apologizes and explains that he didn't know what came over him. He has never acted this way before. However he warns her that she cannot leave him either. She left one awful husband and seems to have inherited another one. However the werewolf does everything in his power to show her that he is actually a great husband, except for the part where he won't let her leave. Will he show her that he can be the husband she had wished for. Ideally this could be a dub con romance story.

-Addicted to Love and Lust
Angels normally don't experience lust the way most people do. Demons like Incubus/succubus don't normally experience love the way most people do. Angels know that if they let themselves fall under the spell of a demon, they can experience it short term, like a drug. Demon's know that if they let themselves become effected by a cupids arrow, they can experience the feelings of true love, even if it's short term like a drug. Our character's would be each other's trusted 'drug' supplier. Ideally this story could have a kind of FWB to lovers kind vibe to it.

- Flirting, teasing, and seduction (craving)
This idea is very flexible. The general idea would be between two characters who want to be together but there would be plenty of flirting, teasing and seduction between the characters. I am very open to who the pairing would be. They would just end up in a very consensual relationship. This could be combined with any other idea.

NSFW images/inspiration
Dominated
He is addicted
Furry Breeding
Erotic cuddling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom