Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Feisty Subs that need to be tamed

SlySideEye

Moon
Hey, what do you call a navy seal who loves to be dominated? That's right a submarine

Howdy Blue Moon folk, I'm a switch who has most experience writing doms but would love to explore the subverse with my female characters. What I find hottest is subs that long to be dominated but are reluctant to give up their power easily and will fight back and try to regain control. I'm a semi-lit to lit writer with a sense of humor and an open mind. I tend to favor realistic bodies and human characters in roleplays and my only hard no is incest. One off stories can be turned into longer rps if partners are interesting in fleshing out the story more. Feel free to hit me up with your own ideas, it never hurts to ask!

FANTASY SPOTLIGHT (Smut driven, one offs)
Exes meet at a friend's birthday dinner and esclate teasing under their friend's nose

Professor x Student set in the classroom

An evening with a handsome stranger leads to sex against the piano

Our characters meet at a rager of a party. (content w, drug + alcohol use.)

Plumber x Housewife
Boss x Secretary
Detective/Cop x Criminal
Captor x Captive

SAUCY TALES ( longer term)
The outlaw Robin hood kidnaps the kind and fair maide marion, however this version of the classic tale gets much more adult. As the two grow together in love and desire, they must work together to fight back against Prince John and the injustices he's forcing on Nottingham. Action, Adventure, Romance.
Kate Warren runs a women's magazine and is the picture of a clever and capable businesswoman, however she can't seem to ignore one of her new hires. After she gives into her desire her underling pushes her boundries of control and she becomes unable to deny his every whim. Corruption, Romance.
A spy on the run forces a woman to give him sanctuary in her house. He takes every comfort he can. Will she try to run away or call the police? Or will she join him on his adventure and help him escape? (Possible dubcon/noncon) Adventure, Suspense, Kidnapping.

Back
Top Bottom