Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F LF GM] Savage Sex in Barbaric Times - Mophidius 2d20 Conan RPG

Cherubian

Supernova
As the thread title indicates I have come into all too brief contact with the Conan 2d20 RPG from Mophiduis a few times, never long enough to get a real taste of it. Since Robert E. Howard's Hyborea has many of the elements I love about Sword and Sorcery settings and since I have a thing for character sheets I would love to give this one a serious try for once.

Alas, no system RPG can be run without a GM (well, Ironsworn supposedly can, never tried, wrong setting, wrong theme). Hence I am reaching out to all you kind and skilled sheperds of kinky and exciting adventure to come to my rescue. Whether it be a solo affair, or whether you'd want to bring another player or two into the fold as well I am flexible. So go ahead and stick your PM into my inbox!

If you want to know what you are getting yourself into when playing with me, I also have a more general request thread on these forums to give you an idea.

Conan 2d20 by modipous requires a party for the momentum system to work. Are you comfortable Having sex rp with a group of players?

Back
Top Bottom