Wanna play?

KongMan1976

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Name: Allen
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Straight, heterosexual
Height: 6'3
Appearance: standard white guy I suppose! I have Brown eyes, with glasses and a beard. I usually play myself when it comes to roleplays, but I am more than happy and open to be whomever you want me to be ;p
About Me: I can't always get on every day, but i promise i will ALWAYS get back to you! I don't give super long replies, but the more you give the more you'll get! :3 I am open to anything and everything! I will try anything at least once!
Role: Giant dom! :3
Size: Well I prefer to be my normal size and shrink my lovely little ladies but if I were to grow and kidnap a normal sized woman I suppose 50 or 60 ft tall!
Likes: Incest, bestialities, BDSM, feet, Light bondage, Hand cuffs, Toys, Oral (giving and receiving), Humiliation, Master/Slave, Master/Pet. All good in my book.

***VERY IMPORTANT*** As long as 2 consenting adults are doing it, then who really cares?
Dislikes: scat, vore, death. I intend on keeping you lovely little dolls and if I eat you, kill you or break you then the fun would end! And that is no fun for anyone! ;P
DMs: Open
Ideas: I am more than willing to play any number of scenarios and situations that your minds can cook up! However, I cannot deny that I would LOVE to shrink any of you lovely ladies, roughly 4 to 6 inches tall and keep you as my personal Barbie doll and plaything!

Back
Top Bottom