Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F I Should of Never Bought My Nervgear (NSFW)

Hello everyone. I am looking for sort of an anthology series of sorts that takes place within the world of sword art online during the time 10,000 users were trapped in the full dive virtual world of aincrad. The setting of that world is essentially the same with the same consequences of if you die in the game you die for real... except for one person.

My character will be a user like many of the others, except she has received a special boon. She can not die at least not in real life. Every time she dies she is sent back to the start of the game but without her gear or money. Another issue is that when monsters defeat her they make her their plaything. Soon other players start to get the idea to make her their plaything for a while too before taking her loot and sending her back to start. Will my character find a way to get to the top floor or will she succumb to a darker fate.

So anyways that's pretty much it. It would be a story that follows their misadventures. One point she is getting used by a horde of goblins, next a raid boss. Perhaps as a way to get money for replacement gear she sells herself for services to others.

Here is my F list.

I am open to a lot of stuff and looking particularly for stuff relating to extreme degradation and humiliation. I hope tonhear from people soon. i have learned my lesson once i have two or three people that i feel the most comfortable will i will close this thread. i dont want to ruin any potential future partners opinions about me. Thank you so much for your time.

Back
Top Bottom