Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother/Sister[Fish]

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
It was a cold winter's night and Kristina, or Kris as she liked to be called, was sitting in her room wearing a pink sweater with a pair of purple leggings. That was all she wore for that night. She was 5'8'' and had long blonde hair. Her eyes were blue and her pussy was wet from this morning. Now she slept through the night. Approximately 2 hours later she woke up.

She woke up and went downstairs and sighed softly. Upon weaking up and heading downstairs she went to the kitchen counter and found a piece of paper laying face up. It was a note from her parrents and it read:

Kids,
Unfortunately we had to leave on an urgent business meeting. If all goes well we may be the head of a new corporation. We also should be back in a week. Kristina your brother is in charge of you. Listen to him.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Looking at the note she blushed and went to her brothers room.

Xavier stirred quietly, looking up at the ceiling and let out a sigh. It was the weekend, and he was relieved. No school, no work, just relaxation. He was wearing only a pair of boxers beneath the covers, which housed his morning wood, which he planned to soon take care of as he did most mornings, thinking about his sister, while using his hand. Suddenly the door opened, and he moved his hand back up to his head. "Hey, Kris. What's up?"

(Have they done it or something?)

((do what?))

She looked at him and smiled and blushed. Just thinking of her brother made her excited and horny. But she knew she wanted him. "Nothing is up bro." She lied and tried to hide it. But it was useless. She paused and replied. "Read the note."

He took the note from her, after motioning for her to come over to him, so that he didn't have to get up, and let her see his wood. "We have the house to ourselves?" He smirked, and sat up, running his fingers through his hair, his chest revealed to his sister. "Great." He smiled. "So I'm in charge of you?" He laughed, poking fun at the wording on the note. "Mom and dad sure worded that weird."

(Sorry, I just got the wrong impression from your first post. Nevermind.)

((k. sorry for that.))
She looked at him and sighed softly. "Yeah they worded it incorectly." She paused and blushed softly. "But I guess they were in a hurry." She blushed and closed her eyes and started to dream.

In the dream she was home along with her brother. Their parrents had gone out to purchase a new hotel, or something like that. She had woken up to find herself in her brother's room and naked. She looked down and saw that his cock was in her pussy. Moaning she squirted on his dick.

Now she returned to reality and looked about his room. It appeared to be average for a teennagers room. There were pictures of bands and even a picture of his old football team. Sighing she walked over to his bed and moaned. "Yeah I guess you are in charge brother."

He bit his lip as she moaned, sitting down next to him, his eyes widening. "Wh-whoa.." He tried to laugh it off. "What was that about?" He asked, but he couldn't help the thoughts running through his head. He played through tons of different scenarios. Him tackling and kissing her.. Fucking her... He bit his lip, and realized he was looking up and down her body.

He shifted, hiding the bulge at his waist, where his wood was. "You should get outta here.. I gotta get dressed.."

She moaned and got turned on by him. She was also thinking of different scenarions. Her most promising choice would be she would fuck him. She moaned and looked down and saw the bulge in his pants. She put her hands through his pants and touched his bulge with his bare hand and moaned loudly.

He blushed as she reached down, letting out a light half-gasp half-moan as her silky smooth hand came into contact with his large, red member, hearing her moan. "K-Kris..." He gasped, looking up and down her body, his hands making movements towards her, but stopping right before they reached her. "Wh-what are you doing?" He asked, laying back down from the ecstasy.

She moaned at him and blushed. "I am making love to you brother." She replied and sighed and moaned just thinking of her and him being together.

He was trying faintly to push her back, knowing he wanted it fully. He kicked off the covers and bit his lip, sitting up and biting her neck, running his hands over her chest. "Oh God... I've waited so long for this..."

She moaned and looked into his eyes. As she looked into her eyes she smiled at him and rubbed his cock harder. "Oh?" She asked suprised.

He pulled her top from her body hungrily and licked her neck, moving his hands to her breasts and squeezing them. "oh fuck yes... I want you so fucking bad, Kris... Every morning I jack off, thinking about this.."

He smiled and looked up at her licking her lips. "What about you?" He asked, stuffing his hand into her pajama pants. "Someone's wet..."

She looked at him and nodded. "I am always wet by thinking about this day and time." She wispered and moaned. Just being with him made her wet. Soon she put her hands in her pajamas and felt his hard cock.

He eagerly slipped a finger inside of her, and pushed it deep, licking her neck, and moaning as she grabbed his cock. "Yeah? You want your big brother?"

She looked at him and sighed softly and blushed. "Yes I want you big brother." She replied and sighed softly. Just thinking of him made her horny and wet.

Back
Top Bottom