Mx Female Advanced lit/novella - "The Road to Hell" | original plot - Supernatural, dark, siblings - (me, f playing)M4F

Graves

Meteorite

! dead dove !

bea5d00b3ec0d25c6de0d065986f623f5fd2c0f8r1-500-500v2_hq.jpg

Hello, everyone!

I'm new to the platform, but I was hoping that I could find a partner or two on here, as I've been wanting to write out a new plot of mine. I'll preface by saying that i'd prefer to write on discord if possible, through a private server.

I'm a girl (20F) with a preference for playing male characters, I figured I'd get this out of the way, but I prefer partners that aren't hung up on my irl identity. I would, however, like to talk to someone that enjoys a lot of plotting, headcanons, and can have friendly + civil conversations. I tend to consider myself an advanced writer (I will be leaving a sample), and prefer a partner that is capable of the same. My responses tend to range between 4k to 25k characters in length, and that usually depends on my partner's preference, but I'm always willing to push myself to write more.
I do have a strong preference for third person, but I'm willing to write in first if I enjoy your style and there's no blurring of irl to rp boundaries (no out-of-dialogue usage of the word "you" to refer to my character in first person writing, for example.)

Admittedly, this is not a wish-fulfillment post, I don't enjoy roleplays for the sake of writing out a fantasy and instead approach it similarly to writing a book. My ideas are by far not "wholesome" or "cute" plots, they're meant to be dark and angsty, with topics that should be treated with maturity. I'm aware that's not what most people on here are looking for.
Basically, I'd love to find a partner that enjoys darker and even dead-dove leaning writing! I find that RP can be an artform of sorts, and if we can create an interesting, gut-wrenching and emotionally charged story I think that'd be great.

both of these links contain writing samples.

As a teaser, here are the characters involved in the plot;​

8edc9317e186fc69dd2f87edfe19156b464d4cf2r1-2048-1475v2_hq.jpg

9675d35ff5253fdacf742b1c115bd983d03dcc41r1-2048-1475v2_hq.jpg

82c7d2cdd7403ae282581e11c93ecaf4c1baea2fr1-2048-1475v2_hq.jpg

You're welcome to send me your own information!
You're welcome to take as much freedom as you wish in the creation of your character, I very much encourage unique and interesting OCs with thought-out personalities and their own views/values.

Important ooc : there will be absolutely no romance, serious flirting or any such interactions between us OOC. I don't tolerate this, nor am I okay with being asked pictures of myself. Please, do not be creepy, respect the boundaries of others.

sidenote; I do very much prefer possible rps to have deeper themes, which I know sounds a little pretentious and I understand is not for everyone. but irp I do enjoy explorations of psyche, philosophical disccusions, darker themes, flawed characters, imperfections, etc.

! important: if, and only if you're comfortable with it, I'm interested in branching out and exploring incestuous themes for this plot. !

- Some plot details;

- aesthetics; early 2000s, classic rock, americana vibes, gothic-ish,

- general themes: unconditional love, the desire to be understood, transgression, sacrifice, free will, grief, fate, the strength of the human spirit, souls, self doubt, generational abuse + trauma, disappointment, obession, damnation, "us against the world", soulmates but make it deeper and unconventional, power imbalances, loss of innocence, loss of morality and choices, corruption, family, humanity, moral ambiguity, revenge, philosophy destruction and self-destruction, isolation, loneliness, melancholic reflection, grief, instability, the need for love, unhealthy dynamics and coping mechanisms, hope, codependency, desperation, the value of human life

I know this request is a little different and definitely more challenging/specific, but I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone's interested in this.
I'd also really like to hear about your own preferences, ideas, characters, and all those things!

806e6493a714033498a2347616a1cb65ec630e46r1-1080-1920v2_hq.jpg

A story teaser;

──────────────

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦─

𝘛𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦
𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.

──────────────

Amos can't remember a time where he was truly innocent, careless as a child should be. He recalls knowing things he shouldn't have known in those early years, an awareness he wished he could've been spared from.
Burden after burden, they piled on mercilessly upon his shoulders. Weighing him down as he grew up, grew into a man... Or, perhaps a shell of a man.

But suddenly, when he looked into 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 eyes, it was worth it. It was all worth it, and it dawned on him each time he looked at them. William, - - -..
Their world seemed bleak at times, it wasn't easy being born a Cadell. But they found ways to make it a positive, make it all better.

Amos accepted his role, blindly dove right into it. As an older brother, he did everything he could for them, protected their own innocence wherever he could. And 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 was the purpose of his life.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" a little voice tells him, as he paints the walls a cruel, violent red for them. Everything he does a step closer to that burning, scorching heat─ he can practically 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 it. Because Amos is all too good at paving that road for himself. And another, tiny voice tells him that he'd also be the one to drag them down it, too.

He'd always wanted to protect but he only ruined, ruined, 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. With dirty, filthy hands stained with the blood of others and blood from his veins. With green, vivid eyes that lacked that light behind them.

God, he wanted to protect her. That was his purpose. He could've carved a little space for himself into her chest, replace a part of her lungs and become the very thing to make her breathe. It was his purpose after all.

Sometimes the look she gives him almost convinces him that she understands it all. His pain, his hurt, that void that'd always been there in his chest. Been there as long as he remembered, from the very beginning.

But Amos is fucking dark, and they're light in his eyes, no matter what they do. And as he sees it, he can only 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯, 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺.

People like them met early ends, undignified deaths. But he lived to make sure that out of the three, his death would be the only one like that.
𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.
The days steadily all fade together, motel to motel, state to state. From one case, to the next, living a life that's never truly a "life."
But it 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦.

──────────────

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦...

𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰. 𝘔𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭.

──────────────

The end​

Back
Top Bottom