Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π™Έπš—πšπš›πšžπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ'𝚜 π™ΏπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš›πšŠ π™±πš˜πš‘

Intrusive

π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšœπšžπš—πš•πš’πšπš‘πš.
About me:

Hey everyone, I'm Intrusive.
I've been roleplaying for about 4 years on and off. Most of my roleplays were in virtual words like IMVU, Second Life etc. I consider myself to be a literate writer, I usually write 400+ words per post but I can adapt to my partner's preference. My preference is writing in third-person, but my partner can write in whichever format they like. One thing I always go by is;

"Quality over Quantity."

I always try and put all my effort into the play, but I expect the same from my partners. Respect is a two-way street, I will respect you if you respect me.
I'm ghost-friendly. I understand that life can be hectic at times and we each have our own personal lives so I don't expect to be updated with every little details. I appreciate if you're able to give me heads up before, but you're not obligated to.

I also prefer to RP by PM but I can do threads if you manage to convince me well enough.

Below is a writing sample of what my partner can expect from me. I like to base off my responses depending on my partner's reply as to not overwhelm both parties, however, I do enjoy going into detail when needed.

Cassandra could see his eyes fill with anger as she mentioned Sarah's name and she figured she may have gone too far. She winced in discomfort as Anthony's nails dug into her triceps in his firm grip. His tone of voice changed as it became more stern than before, he was no longer as calm as he portrayed. She could sense that he had a ton of restraint and self-control and in a sense, that intrigued her. She didn't know Anthony on a deep personal level and she didn't know where his behaviour stemmed from, but it was a box she wasn't going to open until he's ready.

Her gaze buried itself into his as he spoke, his tone lowering itself with every new sentence until eventually he kissed her forehead.

"I know, Anthony. I know that I need to choose but I still have Jason to deal with for now."

"I can't dismiss Jason easily just as you dismissed Sarah, she's your ex but Jason is my fiancΓ©, i'm tied to him."

"Look, let's take some time to simmer down. I'm going over to Jade's to catch up, I'll text you later."

"8PM, best behaviour."

Cassandra returned his tight embrace, before taking her leave from his apartment. Cassandra didn't even bother to change into the clothes from yesterday, she was too rushed and decided to complete the walk of shame up till Jade's house.

Jade Garcia has been Cassandra's best friend since their first year of high-school. Their friendship bloomed over a simple sentence from Jade which said to Cassandra, "I like your eyes." It was a sarcastic comment since Jade and Cass had relatively the same colour of eyes and from that moment on, the pair were inseparable. Wherever they went, they were always known as the blonde and brunette duo. It was no lie that both of them were insanely attractive, making them the ultimate pair of best friends.

Jade had been with Cassandra through every one night stand, every failed talking stage, every heartbreak. She was mainly always very supportive of Cassandra's decisions whether it's from outfits or lovers, but there was one factor that constantly caused Jade and Cass to bicker, Jason. Jade was never supportive of their relationship from the very start, she always told her friend that Jason is not her type and that he will never be who she wants him to be. Cassandra was more hard headed, she always asked Jade to give him another chance but whenever she does, Jason miraculously fucks it up.

Jade and Cassandra were both very sexually open together, and they knew what each other like. Jason was not Cassandra's type in any shape or form, he was actually the kind of the guy they looked down on whenever the pair were both single and looking for some fun. Whilst Cassandra was busy reminiscing on their memories, she found herself outside of Jade's door.

She rang the bell and within twenty seconds, Jade opened the door and pulled Cassandra inside, closing it behind her immediately. Jade lived in a cute studio apartment on her own, she was always a minimalist so her apartment was decorated to the very least, but just enough to bring life to the place. Jade dragged Cassandra to her living room and they both sat on the sofa, two glasses of wine already rested on the coffee table, ready for the gossip to unfold.

modern-studio-apartment-layout-ideas-scaled.jpg

The pair only exchanged a glance before Cassandra's face blushed and Jade erupted into a fit of screaming, cheering. Cassandra was still wearing Anthony's shirt, no explanation was needed. On the contrary, Cassandra's face had gone pale as she was just starting to realize the severity of her actions.

"Cassandra, you fucking didn't."

"I did, Jade i'm losing my mind, what the hell do I even do?"

Jade grabbed Cassandra by the shoulders and gave her a shake, forcing her to look at her. Jade had always been the brains of their friendship and whenever Cassandra was in deep shit, Jade always came to the rescue and helped her out. On the unmoral side of things, Jade has experience with cheating on some of her previous partners so this isn't her first rodeo. Jade had also come by Cassandra's apartment a few times and often spotted Anthony, so she knew what she was up with.

"Relax, Cass. Think of it this way, you've got a literal god wrapped around your fingers. You should be proud of yourself for landing that hot hunk."

"Before we go on, how was the sex?"

Cassandra grabbed the glass of wine next to her and took a very generous mouthful. Jade knew something big was coming.

"It was mind blowing, but you wouldn't believe what happened."

"His ex walked in on us, she showed up in the middle of the night like some sex-deprived psycho and he just..fucked me in front of her."

Jade nearly spat out her drink as her eyes widened in shock, the pair erupting into a fit of laughter before Cassandra cleared her throat to move on to more important things. She took out her phone and showed Jason's messages to Jade, before Jade gave her a nod signalling that she already knows. Jade showed her the call log of last night indicating that Jason called her for at least 1 minute or so, around 11PM.

"Don't panic, blondie. Switch on your notifications and just send him a picture with me, pretend you just woke up. Then, you can just change into some of my clothes and go back home."

Jade grabbed Cassandra's phone without giving her a chance to even respond and opened it, switching off airplane mode. Jade took a picture of themselves and made sure that Cassandra's clothes were not showing, before she sent it to Jason, already typing out a reply.

<10:37AM> Cass: "Morning, I just woke up not too long ago. I'll have a shower and come home, see you in around an hour."

Jade turned to Cassandra and held her hand, she knew she wouldn't be able to withstand this kind of pressure alone. Jade was always the rock of Cassandra and she had no intention of changing that any time soon, she was the strongest of the pair because of previous hardships which moulded her into someone almost invincible.

"All jokes aside now. You need to have some time to re-collect yourself and think about it. I don't want to be biased because Anthony is super hot, but do you think Jason is the one for you? Cass, I've always told you I have an odd feeling about him and you know i'm always right."

Cassandra soaked up Jade's words and she could feel a pit forming in her throat, tears forming past her lashes. She truly didn't know what was best for her at this point because Anthony completely rocked her world upside down. Jade noticed Cassandra's eyes glistening and pulled her in for a tight embrace.

"I'm not even kidding, Jade. Anthony is everything all I ever wanted before Jason. He just flipped my entire world and I don't know what to do, it would absolutely wreck Jason."

"I know Cass, but you're not meant to be with Jason. You guys just can't. It will be okay, it always turned out well for you."

"You're going to go home, pretend that there is absolutely nothing wrong. Don't push Jason away, don't mention anything out of the ordinary, just be normal and follow his lead. Don't let Anthony interrupt you so much, nor Jason."

"Come on, let's get you washed up."

Cassandra pulled away from the embrace and wiped her wet eyes and cheeks which were buried in Jade's shoulder. She walked over to the small bathroom and started filling up the bathtub with hot water, the room filling with steamy fog. When the bathtub filled up to a generous amount, Cassandra undressed out of Anthony's clothes and stepped inside the tub, lowering herself into the water till it reached her neck and covered her entire body, closing her eyes as she dived into deep thought.

Jade always wanted the best for Cassandra, and most times she also knew what is best for her. She felt terrible seeing her so confused about her future and whom she should settle with.

small-bathroom-ideas-karen-richter-12-prospect-heights-townhouse-white-arrow-1o3a0581-1671471949.jpg

Jade thought it was selfish of Anthony to step into her life like that and expect such a big decision out of her so soon, but she also thought that Jason deserved whatever was happening behind his back for neglecting Cassandra for so long. He treated her like dirt, only using her as eye-candy for his staff parties, leaving her alone for hours everyday, prioritising work as if he was going to marry the damn papers, he deserved it all.

Jade's strong sense of dislike towards Jason stems from the fact that in the past, Jason had manipulated Cassandra into almost cutting ties with Jade. He had convinced Cassandra that her best friend is a nuance to their relationship and holds her back from her 'true potential.' A thought popped into Jade's head that Cass was often clumsy when covering her tracks and she just wanted to make sure she didn't forget anything crucial. While Cassandra's phone was unattended, Jade unlocked it and went on the thread of messages that they had together, and removed the messages the pair sent yesterday night to cover Cassandra's ass, in case Jason snoops.

On the other hand, Cassandra's brain was overrun with thoughts about Anthony. Her brain flashed back to last night when he was lathering her up in the shower, his hands gliding down against her body as he teased her underneath the rainfall of the warm water. How Anthony was down on his knees, hoisting her thighs up as he devoured her viciously. Cassandra found herself clenching her thighs together, trying to contain her arousal after not even 24 hours. She was so ridiculously drawn to Anthony that she couldn't stop thinking about him.

"What did I get myself into.."

She whispered to herself before she sighed out in frustration, lathering herself with a vanilla scented body wash for a few minutes before rinsing it off and getting out of the bath.

Kinks:
Time to discuss my kinks/favourites! I consider myself to be a very open person and willing to experiment with other kinks that do not align with mine, within reason. Please feel free to check-out my F-List for a list of all my kinks. None of them are required and they are all up for discussion, I want you to be comfortable. Here are my favourites in no specific order:
  • Story-driven.
  • Teasing
  • Foreplay

Hard No's:
These are what I consider to be off limits for my characters and partners. No kink-shaming here, but I just feel that they do not fit my likings:

• Any unclean themes/play​
  • Watersports​
  • Scat​
  • Anything related to feces and urine​
  • Death​
  • Gore​

Plots/Cravings:

I used to focus more on Slice of Life plots, however, recently i've been taking a liking to Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Supernatural themes and want to explore that niche further. If you've read this far, you'll soon know why I didn't list down any plots/cravings. It's because, truthfully, I don't even know what I want. I would love to have a partner that I could brainstorm with and we could create an idea together.

I will keep updating this as my ideas flow

Last edited:
Bump!

Update: Added 2 more plots.

Bump!

Update: Added 'The Aspiring Journalist'.

Bump!

Update: Added writing sample.

Back
Top Bottom