Mx Female General RP idea thread

BuzzyBoi

Meteorite
Hello everyone, this is gonna be a thread for me to post the myriad of RP ideas that I have in my head. DM me if you want to try any of these out.

• Opposites attract: you will play a rough and tumble punk rock tomboy, and I'll play a shy, needy librarian. This one can go in any direction you like. Maybe we keep bumping into each other and we become a pair, or maybe one of us confesses a long harboured crush, whatever you want.
  • A ruler gets a new servant: this is a fantasy setting. you will play a powerful queen/ goddess/other entity you can think of that has been ruling the lands. For quite some time. Recently, someone has been requesting audience with you, but your guards have been turning him down. You finally intervene, and grant him audience.
  • Younger man confesses love to their older neighbor next door: your character has been best friends with my character's mom for as long as you can remember. One day, I arrive at your door with a confession to make. I expect this one to go in a very wholesome direction.
That's pretty much all the ideas I have for now, I'll add others when I think of them. If you have one that you think I'd like, start a convo with me and ask!

Back
Top Bottom