Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corssroads (SithRebel x JustAnotherDarkMind)

SithRebel

Planetoid
There was a thud on the wet grass and then nothing. His sneer and cackling laughter were gone. All sadistic delight had fled from his eyes, leaving a dull glaze. The bully was dead.

Anne and Jamie stood silently over the body. Both were frozen in fear; the only sign of life within the two was their heightened, raspy breath. Anne held the shovel, which weighed even heavier, but Jamie had lured the lad to his doom. Blood smeared the rusted tool, a sign of their misdeed. More forgiving sorts would claim the couple acted in self-defense, but their scheme was premeditated.

James Corman and Anne Schloss met at Robert D. Carpenter High School during their first year. He was meek and gentle with the spirit of a poet. She was a tomboy who could beat up half the first-year class. Anne became James' protector, and in turn, James taught Anne about simple pleasures, like admiring a sunset. Together they found solace in each other's company which in turn grew into something more. Unfortunately, their paradise didn't last long. A new boy came to Carpenter High at the beginning of their second year – Edger Pyun.

A boy raised in extravagant wealth, Pyan delighted in tormenting the lives of everyone he met. Some suggested he may have been processed. Instead, his instructors insisted the boy was spoiled. When Pyan discovered Anne was a protector of the weak at Carpenter High, he immediately set her sights on her. When he found Anne, he saw something far more precious, a boy dressed as a girl. Pyun pummeled Anne and left Jamie with a bloody nose and sprained arm. From that day on, Pyun became the living embodiment of their fear. Every day another bruise for Anne or a torn dress and bloody nose for Jamie. The sadistic bully even raped Jamie once, and when the femboy bled, Pyun laughed that Jamie had his period and was now a real girl. That was the last straw.

"It's over," Jamie whispered, breaking the silence.

"He got what he deserved," Anne said with no remorse. "Now, we have to hide the body." Jamie nodded.

Corman lured Pyan to his demise with the promise of a blowjob. He went so far as to promise the bully that he would please the bully in that fashion if Pyan would leave them alone. After school, the bully agreed and met his desired mark near an old pump house near an old dirt road crossing. The area was overgrown and eerie with atmosphere. Some speculated that the place was haunted and the scene of another murder in the 1950s. Jamie and Anne were happy to add another corpse to the area. Once the body was buried, Jamie spread leaves and twigs over the grave.

Anne stomped on the grave, partly to conceal it and vent her anger on the bully. Jamie pulled her away and into his arms. The two looked eye to eye and then kissed as lovers.

"Did you hear that?" asked Anne, breaking the kiss.

"It's just the wind. We have to get this shovel cleaned and back to its rightful place," responded the femboy. He pulled Anne away from the grave. Anne heard it again.

"Is someone there?" she asked. This time Jamie had heard it too.

"He deserved it," the femboy said.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the laughter. The mean-spirited laughter that seemed to be coming from everywhere. At once very quiet, barely audible over the wind then arising, the sort of laughter their recent victim would use but definitely not in his voice. This one was deep, booming. Like it belonged to old or middle aged man (besides, is there truly a difference between the two if we are talking about perspective of the teenager?). It kept growing until it was almost unbearable but then it abruptly stopped.

"No need to agonize so much over hiding the body. No man or women murdered in this place has ever been found. And the aura of the place draws those with murderous intent from the wide area around it. But... That does not mean that you are not in trouble. You have a witness. A good sort of witness, more like enthusiastic audience... But a witness nevertheless. And you know what witness in murder cases means, right? It means that whatever that Asian boy did to you, Jamie, would be nothing, compared to what you face in prison. Especially male prison, but you could try to avoid that. And Anne... You weren't raped so far if I am correct. A world of possibility opens before you then. Unless... Unless you get someone to protect you. To keep your secret. What would you give for such a favorable turn of the events? And don't ask me what I want... First, I want to hear exactly how far you are feeling to go to keep your secret safe and your life intact..."

The voice belonged to the ancient, forgotten but still present Deity. His portfolio lacks any beneficial domains, which is partially the reason why he is forgotten. But he is neither without power nor without followers. He is hidden, but not powerless, luring his future servants through places like that one. To attract his attention is to commit a serious crime. To reject his offer is to ensure the crime is discovered. To accept... Is actually much, much worse.

"Who is that?" Anne demanded. She stood on the dead boy's grave, the shovel slung over her shoulder like a baseball bat. "Stop laughing and show yourself." Her eyes darted between the pump house and the crossroads. She saw nothing.

"Oh my god, someone saw us," Jamie uttered, his bottom lip trembling. "I don't … I don't want to go to jail." The boy took Anne's hand as the adolescents huddled together, assaulted by the maniacal laughter. The two crouched as the laughter grew louder. Finally, Jamie screamed as he covered his ears. Anne took Jamie to the ground, her hand around his mouth.

"Shhhh …" she said, squinting as she found the obscene noise unbearable. Then, the laughter stopped, replaced by an old, decrepit voice. The two teenagers held one another as the malicious god boomed a message of salvation or condemnation for what they had done.

Jamie sobbed when the voice mentioned prison, and the thing was right. His life would be hell in a male prison, with never-ending rape and sexual assault until the day he died. Anne winced when the deity mentioned her, but she did not cry. Instead, Anne got angry.

"Show yourself!" she bellowed. "Jamie, look in the pump house. This is a sick joke, another bully intent on tormenting us." As Anne requested, the femboy wiped his tears and ran into the dilapidated shed. Inside was a putrid mold and rust-colored piping. Spiders and insects were the residents of the old brick structure as it had not been used in years. The boy looked for any signs of life or a recording device. He found neither.

Anne ran through the tall grass, swinging her shovel like a scythe. "Come out! I know you're hiding somewhere." She suspected the practical joker had placed a recording device somewhere nearby but wanted to ensure no one nearby was watching. "I won't let another bully ruin our lives!"

Jamie sat on the concrete slab inside the pump house, rocking back and forth, his arms gripping his knees. Mold covered his dress. "I'll do anything. I'll do anything. I'll do anything," he repeated over and over. Then, without warning, Anne burst through the door.

"Come on," she said, extending her hand.

"Please," he said, looking up at her, tears in his eyes. Anne knelt by her friend, taking him into a gentle hold.

"We can't let them push us around."

"I'm scared,' sobbed Jamie.

"I'm scared too." She held the boy in her arms, rocking him back and forth, but looked up as if speaking to some higher power. "Okay … if you protect us, we'll … we'll do whatever you want."

The laughter returned, but this time it turned from malevolent to jovial. These kids were now his latest followers and he needed not scaring them further.

"You made the right choice, kids. But every deal needs to be confirmed by deed. You have a golden opportunity to do just that. A large wild dog is running through forest and would soon reach your location. To confirm our arrangement... And to ensure that it doesn't attack you, you must help it with its lust. You have around 10 minutes until it gets there. You need to decide which one would service it and which one would entice it and guide it to fuck their partner. After all one dog, even with massive dick is surely better than endless rapes in prison. It doesn't matter if he takes Anne's pussy or Jamie's ass... As long as you can convince him to do so. Failure to provide him with release would be incredibly dangerous. Without being a possible target of breeding you become a possible source of nutrition. And killing it will not be as easy as that Asian kid. After the deed is done you would enjoy my protection... But not before. I will not save you from the dog, nor from anyone else should you try to run away towards nearest humans..."

"What?" they both said in unison. Jamie was horrified while Anne tightened her fists. Had the dark deity been corporeal, she would have liked him or at least tried.

"But I don't want to -- it hurt so much last time," Jamie whined. Anne held him as he cried, stroking his hair.

"I'll do it," asserted Anne. Her tone of voice gave off a false sense of courage. The 15-year-old was scared to death. As a virgin, she knew sex with anyone could be painful. "I'll be sixteen in a couple of months, so that makes me older so you… You have to listen to me. Come on. We don't have much time left."

The two ran past the crossroads, deep into the woods, both whistling for the canine. Anne's heart pounded while Jamie shook, afraid for his friend, but also too afraid to take her place.

"It'll…it will be okay," she said, tears already welling in her eyes. Soon, Jamie would see that it wouldn't be okay as the ravenous beast violated his only friend.

"No!" screamed Jamie. "I… I will…"His whole body was shaking.

"I told you. I'm the eldest. I'll make the decisions!"

Jamie froze. His lips tried to move, to open his mouth and scream, but as his eyes began to flutter, Anne turned around. Not ten feet away from her was the largest dog she had ever seen. Its head, shaped like a wolf's, was nearly level with her own. A dire wolf?

Anne read about such creatures but thought they were fantasy. The girl did not move nor did Jamie. She swallowed deeply, as the animal made a long, slow, low growl, moving toward her. Swaying between its legs was a 12-inch bulbous purple cock. Precum dripped from the tip. The creature sniffed the air and set its course on Anne - a female.

But Jamie ran toward it, his clothing in a pile behind him. The boy fell down onto the ground, his ass in the air. He was shaking so hard that the leaves churned. Anne charged at the wolf, but it now wanted the boy, a willing submissive.

With no regard for either, the canine mounted Jamie and thrust its massive into the boy's ass. The scream Jamie let rip tore his throat and sent dozens of birds flying from their roosts. Anne was stone, frozen in terror as her friend was raped again. The blood, the screaming, the snarling and growling of the wolf, she watched it all, her eyes raining with tears.

The God hardly cared which one of them would offer themselves to the beast, as long as one of them did. It would be a waste if he killed them or if running from him forced them to be imprisoned by humans. But as one of them let himself be fucked he was glad that the pact was sealed. But he was not the sort of God to protect his faithful from such a degrading sexual experience... Yet he did send his blessing. Jamie could feel his cock harden and him actually getting aroused by what happened to him. All the excruciating pain that was likely to bring lasting damage if God did not heal it was still there... But somehow there was a rising pleasure. Pleasure that was also toxic. That was supposed to feel so humiliating, getting off on being raped by an animal. The God fueled both his pleasure and the feeling of wrongness to it. At the same time he tried to affect his girl to also get aroused by the scene. To be almost jealous of what Jamie went through. Both of them fully aware how wrong it was. It was also an attempt to drive them apart. By fueling arousal at this forced act both could be turned against another eventually...

Meanwhile the thick and long cock of the beast was forcing open his ass, reaching so deep inside him before retreating and storming again. It was poking his stomach from inside, and yet it made his dick throb all the more.

Last edited:
All Jamie could feel was pain at first, but as the beast fucked him, he felt a tingling in his nether regions and the inflation of his cock. Somehow, the pain, which still lingered, aroused him. And the wrongness of his actions also increased. Should he not have protected his girlfriend? To feel so good at such a disgusting and despicable thing made Jamie shriek all the louder.

Anne watched on in Terror and guilt. It should have been her. She should have been the one to save her friend. She should be on the ground, her sex filled with the horrific hound's giant cock. She should have been the one. Anne's fists clenched, not in anger or guilt, but in a strange need to push her friend out of the way. To take his place. The girl stepped closer as the wolf raped her friend. She wanted it now. She needed it.

The wolf howled as its cock knotted inside the boy, growling and snarling. So close. So. Close. The wolf bit down on Jamie's neck as it shot thick, hot gobs of cum into his ass. Spew shot out his ass and all over the dark, dirty ground. Jamie cried out in unison with each ejaculation until the animal was done. Then it pulled out and licked the boy's balls and hard cock. Jamie moaned, but the animal ran before he could finish the boy, leaving Jamie frustrated and in a complete mess.

Anne ran to her friend as if coming out of a trance. Fearful she would find the boy near death due to injury, she cringed as she neared his crying form. And yet, when Anne knelt to him, she saw no blood. The girl shrugged it off and tried to pick him up. "Come on; we have to leave." She knew she would have to take him to the hospital or a nurse, but how would she explain his condition?

"You there!" a voice shot through the forest. "What's wrong? I heard screaming." A beautiful brunette ran toward the duo.

"Wait!" cried Anne. "It's not what it seems," she said, shaking. Then, as the woman approached, Anne recognized the lady. "Ms. Brant?"

Brant knelt to the boy and lifted his red, crying face from the ground. "Shhhh. I know it hurts." She helped Jamie up and held him close. "I know, I know. I'll help you with your dress and take you home with me. You too, Anne."

The woman looked back into the dense forest and smiled as she took both teenagers back to her home.

Somehow even as they moved to the more inhabited parts of the neighborhood, the streets were empty, the windows were covered... No one saw the boy in ripped female clothes, the shaken girl and a teacher leading them somewhere in a hurry. It was nothing for a God to arrange for such protection. It also helped that Miss Brant lived very close by, as she was one of the cultists who often performed dark rituals in this very forest... Often even in the place where they performed their first, but certainly not last, dark deed.

What was also surprising was that all the wounds that Jamie gained in his heroic defense of his GF, where he literally put his ass on the line, were gone. By the time they reached the big mansion on the outskirts of the forest his body was fully healed... But his mind was still in shambles... And his lust, awakened when wolf used him but not satisfied by the time it left him, was becoming even more troublesome. Fuck or be fucked but he needed to do something sexual soon. With his GF. With their unexpected savior. With a dog, dildo, whatsoever. Especially as pain left him as his body healed, his arousal seemed to grow even further.

And frankly, Anne's supernatural arousal also grew as the two were walking towards the house. As the two entered the mansion the pressing sexual needs of their bodies were clouding their minds, making it hard to focus on anything else...

Though he didn't know it, Ms. Brant had seen the boy's throbbing cock and knew the agony he would soon endure. Likewise, Anne would suffer the same fate as Katherine herself once suffered. Turing the last corner, the trio found Katherine's sizeable gothic house decorated in rich greens and blues. Among the locals, she was considered a 30-something eccentric, possibly a witch or a lesbian. While the home was odd, Brant kept the place within the standards of the historical society with proper windows, doors, shutters, and even a crescent moon-shaped weathervane.

"Go in," she said, patting the boy and girl on the behind. The duo quickly ran through the front door as it opened, and the witch danced her way inside. "Now, young ones, you must get baths to wash off the dirt and foulness from you." She nodded to the boy and girl. "Off w/ your clothes, and I'll show you the way."

Jamie and Anne stripped to their nethers with Ms. Brant directly before them. Ashamed, they both turned red and turned away. "No. No. No," she began. "Never be ashamed of who you are." Brant obliged them, stripping naked herself. She smiled as both kids looked at her with hungry eyes. "Bath first," she said. "Make it a warm one."

Jamie's cock was stiff as a board and aching as he followed the teacher. Anne felt a wetness in her folds that dripped down her thighs. Brant ran the water and lathered them both, never touching them sexually. With her soft, lathered hands running over their skin, both groaned and nearly begged for relief. Kat only laughed. "You'll get what you need in due course."

The naked woman dried them, her ample, natural breasts hanging only inches from their eyes, her freckled face and body tempting them both. She gave Jamie a peck on the lips and Anne a kiss on her neck. Both the lovers groaned. Kat stood in the large bathroom with both dried and so aroused they were nearly in tears.

"Young ones, we're going to play a game. I'm going to tie you both up and tease you. The winner will be rewarded. The loser, punished."

"No!" screamed Jamie. "We did what the thing asked us to do. So why torment us more?"

"He's right," screamed Anne. "We were promised protection, not more torture."

No, no, no …" said Kat in a soft sultry voice. "He promised you only protection, and I will help, but if you renege on your word …" Brant looked down a the two of them, her face twisted in anger. "If you denounce him, you'll both go to prison for the rest of your lives." She looked at Jamie. "You know what will happen to you, but Anne," Brant turned to the girl. "A woman in prison will suffer, unlike any being on this earthly plane." She looked back down at them. "Do we play the game, or do I dig up that body?"

The two nodded and walked with Brant to her bedroom. After both hopped on her Queen Anne-size bed, Kat bound each wrist and each ankle to the posts. Anne was at the head of the bed. Jamie was at the bottom with their legs crossed over one another. Jamie's cock and Anne's pussy were mere inches apart. The sultry woman crawled onto the bed and kissed them both before trailing down their bodies with her lips and tongue. Each cried deep, desperate moans, their backs arching, their bodies writhing on the bed while the luscious brunette slid her tongue down to their pubes.

"The first one to cry, uncle loses."

"Loses what?" asked Anne.

"You'll see," said Kat in a deliciously wicked tone.

First was Jamie's cock. Katherine spat on the medium size member, lathering him before engulfing her around the head, swishing her tongue back and forth. Jamie began to scream. Kat smiled as her fingers slid into Anne's wetness. The girl let out a deep creaking moan, but their pleas did not detour their tormentor. Kat sucked Jamie's cock harder and faster while her fingers pumped Anne's sex. Both boy and girl thrashed on the bed, ready to give anything, but Jamie finally yelled, "Uncle! Uncle, uncle, uncle!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." I'm sorry, Jamie, but you've lost," said Kat wrapping her hand around his cock and balls as the boy felt a surge of energy flow through both. "Thanks to a little magic, you won't cum until morning."

"Noooooooooo!" he screamed, crying and thrashing, tears blinding him. Kat untied Anne and kissed her deeply.

"Fuck your lover and earn your reward."

Anne looked at Jamie as he begged her not to touch him, but she, too, was desperate and mounted the boy, sliding his cock inside her. Brant sat behind her, cupping Anne's breasts, enticing her nipples while she fucked her best friend. Anne shuddered, as it was not long before she exploded and melted in Katherine's arms. She kissed the panting teenager, caressing Jamie's cock the whole while.

The dark God ensured that, while his disciples used one another bodies freely, their loyalty, love and devotion was to Him only. As such if there were any bonds of friendship, love, relationship or blood he worked tirelessly to destroy them as part of the corruption. And he had plenty of time to do that, as he granted his followers eternally young and sexy body, completely stopping the aging process at the moment they entered his service... Or, under special circumstances, allowed it to continue until they reached their desired physical age.

With all the time in the world he eventually had cultists that love only him and the depravity he demands. That obey him and those higher in cult hierarchy. That were willing to betray, torment, humiliate, degrade and berate anyone that their God commanded them to.

Miss Brant had to kill her late husband through depraved sexual ritual to get where she was now, and she wasn't even very high in hierarchy. Luckily both Anne and Jamie were now considered the children of Thaddeus... So death would not be necessary.

But, returning to the two youngsters, he was already trying to erode their mutual trust and their fond feelings. Their mutual lust was desired. Their love was a necessary evil as he knew that so far it strengthened their readiness to serve him, but he would work slowly to destroy it in due time.

For now he just made them fully aware of what the other felt during the scene with the wolf... Or at least the most important parts of it. How she desired to be the one railed by the dog and was jealous of Jamie getting it. How she was aroused watching him raped and his cries of pain got her wet... Without a hint of his influence causing it.

And to her she made her fully aware how much he eventually enjoyed being fucked by that wolf, downplaying the pain and coercion. He made her keenly aware that this boner was there from the moment of his anal rape.

The two had too strong positive feelings to say anything about these intrusive thoughts but they were there... And would be given time to grow.

In the meantime Anne could only truly focus on her lust. She would ride any cock at the moment but that of her dear friend was both closest and it was most enticing. In fact the two would pretty much be in relationship if they ever took things the official way. But right now they had something deeper than that. They had mutual debt to the Deity.

Already the sensations from her first orgasm have been a torture for the boy. His body ached for release and it seemed to reach impossible heights of arousal but was denied release through the supernatural means. He constantly felt like he was just about to climax. And he understood that Anne felt the same. He was flattered that she chose him as a target of her attraction. He knew that, even though they rarely named their mutual feelings as love and preferred to speak of it as friendship, that his love for her was deep. But it was so terrible. He hoped that she would stop after her first orgasm, for his sake. But she did not.

Her tight pussy barely slowed its movement on his shaft. While the orgasm of that magnitude would usually last her at least for the night, today it felt like an appetizer. She was still more aroused than she has ever been, even despite her very recent climax. And the ministrations of Ms Brent did play a role in it. But also Jamie's cock, strained to the limit, was filling her so wonderfully. There was a bit of pain as her womanhood was not ready for such a deep penetration but she ignored the pain. All that mattered was pushing him inside her and hoping to quell that need. She desired to touch, fuck, lick, kiss, bite, all of that at once... And to receive it all in return. But to even ask for more she would need to stop kissing the boy underneath her...

"Shhhhhh …." Ms. Brant shushed the boy while his body contorted on the bed, still spread-eagled and restrained to the bedposts. The taunting brunette kissed and teased his nipples, suckling one at a time until each one was plump and wet. Poor Jamie cried and begged as his nipples were virtually hard-wired to his cock, which still served Anne's greedy lust. She was on her third orgasm.

Katherine left the pleading boy to focus on his girl, Anne, as the teen fucked her lover violently. Porcelain fingers slithered down the girl's spine, increasing her arousal. Rose-petal lips kissed Anne's neck as Brant's hot breath elicited even more sexual need from the girl. "He's suffering," Kat whispered to Anne.

The girl quickly nodded, her body shaking, moving, thrusting the purple cock deeper inside her. "I know and …." She didn't finish the sentence, but Jamie knew what she was thinking. His nightmare, his agony, fueled her lust. Anne was jealous that he was chosen as the master's plaything when she was the eldest. She protected him from bullies all those years. She deserved that wolf cock that he stole.

"Fuck him as much as you want. You'll never be satisfied."

Anne began to cry as Katherine's sensual voice slithered through her being. It was true. Nearing her fourth orgasm, she wanted already craved another. More than that, she needed Jamie's suffering to escalate. He needed to be broken, but no. They were friends – more than friends. How many times had she thought of this moment? Anne lay in bed on countless occasions imagining sliding her hand up Jamie's dress, squeezing into his panties, and taking hold of that cock. Even as a girl, he was more man than most. She had seen his member on sleepovers, fantasied about riding it, sucking it, rubbing her pussy in his face while she taunted his body. The fourth orgasm ripped through Anne's body as she screamed, her neck arching backward.

As Anne continued to fuck the bound boy, Kat snaked her fingers over Anne's chest, fondling her tits and taunting her nipples. "Stop, or he'll go mad. Do we want to give him that mercy?"

Anne shook her head. "No." And with all the willpower she could muster, the girl climbed off the boy's shaft. Jamie's cock was bulbous and purple, soaked in Anne's juice and precum. "I'm going to grant you release," cooed Brant as she hovered over the bound Jamie. "When I'm done, you'll clean yourself, and I'll dress you in the prettiest things." The evil woman lowered her lips upon the throbbing cock and began to suck. Her ass in the air, exposing her pussy, tempted Anne, who leaned in and began to lick the older woman's clit. Kat and Jamie moaned together as they neared climax. For Jamie, it didn't take long. He shot a thick load of cum into Brant's hot mouth, which overflowed and dripped from her lips into the boy's crotch.

Anne buried her face in Kat's pussy, licking, smacking, and savoring the elder's labia and clit. Brant continued sucking the boy's cock, delighting him with two more orgasms before she succumbed to her own.

Such were the delicate influences of Thaddeus. Anne was kept horny and in that state she remained susceptible to his whispers. Craving for suffering, of oneself as it would be through wolf's monstrous cock, or others through tormenting Jamie with pleasure. Without arousal, her rational side and her emotions towards her friend would dominate. But when lust was all that mattered it was real hard to reject the calling of her God.

And yet it was all him toying with his followers. He could turn them into brainless automatons, following any command. But he would lose a lot in this. He needed his followers knowing that is wrong, destructive, corrupt and still doing it. He needed them reveling in debauchery. He needed the tension between repulsion and attraction. That was what fed him. Enforcing his will in more direct matter was never the goal and would only be used at last resort.

Jamie finally found his release. Fearing retribution he begun cleaning up the moment Miss Brant left his cock alone. He didn't think of any other way before he gathered the excess cum and shoved it in his mouth. But a pearly laughter from the older woman recovering from her climax stopped him in his tracks.

"No need to use your own mouth. You wouldn't be able to clean everything anyway. The girl is eager to do it for you. I just finished using her myself..."

She said as she stood up and revealed Anne's face.

In her lust Anne barely noticed the squirt that washed over her face as Brant's pussy was clenching around her tongue. Like hypnotized she took in the scent of her arousal, the wetness and taste of her pussy, the ecstatic screams as she came, and it all made her lust even greater.

Such was the way of Thaddeus. Endure punishment and you would be rewarded. Dish out punishment and you would be punished. And as such the cycle repeats endlessly. No single follower could truly be sexually above others as that would disrupt the basic truth - that all were slaves and toys of their God. And in that bondage there was equality. As such Ms Brent would soon show the other side to the youngsters. She was bound for punishment soon and would willingly give her body to further her God's will.

But for now Anne needed to be punished. She was unsatisfied and hungry for more. She no longer recognized who she was servicing or whether the sexual act gave any hope of release for her or not. As soon as Brent mentioned her cleaning Jamie up she jumped ahead and started licking the areas where the cum has spilled from Brent's mouth as she allowed most of it to drip out onto his body, ready to be cleaned. And once Anne would do good, her reward would be all the sweeter - the chance to sexually use Ms Brent's body. All the while Jamie would be left watching, with growing jealousy towards both of them...

His bonds untied, Jamie was allowed to rifle through a small dresser of women's clothes. He did not know where Mrs. Brant got them or why so many were in his size and smaller, but he did not care. There were dresses and skirts, blouses, bras, and stockings. Finally, he picked what he liked, an azure blue floral dress with matching colored panties and white stockings, and ran to Brant's mirror. He giggled, swirling the skirt around and around—a reward for enduring his punishment.

Jamie saw Mrs. Brant climb over a bound Anne in the mirror's reflection. His friend, whom he both coveted and loathed simultaneously, was naked. Her wrists were tied to the bedposts, but her legs were spread wide, and her ankles, bound tightly, hung off the sides of the queen-size bed.

Jamie returned to Brant's vanity, where the boy saw a soft-bristled foundation brush, a fan brush for blush, an eyelash curler, dozens of stub brushes, pens, and a few shades of lipstick. The large brushes were soft, but the short ones were bristled and slightly rough. After Jamie applied a soft shade of lipstick, Anne's moans grew louder as Mrs. Brant took her time with the girl. He turned to watch, fearful he might fall victim again. Aroused by his girlfriend's pleas for mercy, a smile curled upon his face, and he hatched a devious idea.

With the brush in hand, Jamie went over to the bed. Anne struggled, her body twisting and writhing, while Brant tortured her with her delicate fingers. Long manicured nails trailed down Anne's chest from breast to breast, tickling the girl's nipples while the bound brunette squealed for mercy. Finally, Jamie climbed on the bed, the fan brush in hand, and stroked Anne's helpless labia, swishing the soft sable hairs through the girl's glistening folds. Anne's back arched as she cried out, but this was only the beginning for the girl.

Mrs. Brant lowered her tongue to the young girl's full breasts and circled the soft, globed flesh. She bit and sucked her nipples, tasting them, tugging them, teasing them until Anne began to cry. Meanwhile, Jamie was at work on the girl's pussy, the gentle brush taunting her petals. But then he stopped, jumped from the bed, and picked up one of the short brushes. The bristles were coarser and scratchy, like a cat's tongue. With his fingers, the femboy scouted for Anne's clit and fiendishly began an assault on the delicate bud.

Anne screamed and pulled so hard on the ropes that bound her that she nearly pulled her shoulder. Mrs. Brant shushed the sobbing teen. "This is your payment to your savior. Shhhhh." Kat mothered the girl, wiping sweaty hair out of her eyes, then planting delicate kisses on her breasts while Jamie tortured her most sensitive spot.

Anne's suffering continued as Brant kissed and kneaded her breasts while tugging and twisting her nipples. Jamie continued to brush Anne's clit, the coarse hairs grating against the wet, punished nub. But he added the fan brush back to her folds, teasing each pink petal.

"You love it, don't you, Anne? To be a plaything for the master." The teacher kissed the girl full on the lips. "You'll learn to crave this form of torture," said the beautiful brunette, hovering over the bound girl. "Now, your lover will fuck you slowly with the brushes."

"N-no, please! I can't take it anymore! Please, I have to —"

"Yessssss," hissed Brant. "It's unbearable, but you will take it. You will." The teacher kissed the girl deeply while Jaime used the fan brush as a dildo, fucking the poor girl. With a wicked grin on his face, he also continued the clit torture while he kissed the poor girl's soft inner thighs.

Anne was nearly catatonic. She no longer screamed, nor did she sob. Her whole being was defined by need, and yet, somehow, it still wasn't enough.

Anne was unaware that she had to learn to live with near constant need. Unless the Deity itself intervenes and changes it, his female servants live with constant arousal. Miss Brent had over a century of experience with that state of mind. And Anne was new to it. She probably couldn't yet fathom that she would be forever wet, forever needy, that she needs to learn how to live her life when intrusive sexual thoughts assault her mind... That she would need to live among normal humans and hide her secret, while only desiring the next bright spot on her schedule... Getting used, then tormenting others then getting used... Always thinking. Always craving the next sexual high. Indeed, even though Jamie was sodomized by huge wolf, he likely had the better part of the deal. At least for men, Deity liked to torment them differently. Not with constant arousal but with a complete unpredictable behavior of their sexual organs. They can get hard for no reason and stay hard, unable to cum. They can keep cumming without getting soft. They can be very much aroused but unable to get hard.

But for women he only ever needed them not aroused, their pussies dry and their nipples soft for rare circumstances... Maybe once in a decade. Maybe once in a century. For the remaining time they need to learn to live in the state when what they felt like high arousal is the norm... And where what used to be extreme arousal is still not their peak.

So her pussy was aching with need as she was fucked with the brush... And soon it was not her insides being violated that was the problem, but the fact that brush couldn't reach far enough. She didn't want to beg for it but she found the emptiness inside her unbearable. She needed to be fucked deep, deeper than ever, to climax. And she craved climax more than ever.

"Please Jamie... Deeper... I need it much deeper!"

Miss Brent knew exactly what she was going through. And was not going to make it any easier for her. She needed the girl to properly punish her in turn, after all.

"Silly girl! Brush is going as deep inside you as it can. It cannot go even deeper..."

Panting and moaning the girl tried to reply.

"Then... Aaahhhh..don't need... The fucking brush! Give something... Longer..."

With a sugary smile Miss Brent appeared over her face.

"I know what you need. You need a cock far bigger than what our poor Jamie has... You need something to fuck you into the deepest part of your body?"

That was exactly what Anne felt. Unable to think of what sort of trap it would be, she enthusiastically agreed:
" Yes! Yes I need it! I crave it so bad! "

She shouted as tears came to her eyes. With malicious grin the older woman said:
" Then you should have it..."

She said as dark power swirled in her hands as she grabbed Jamie's crotch. He only had a while to get his clothes out of the way as he cock immediately begun to grow... And soon he was looking down at the manhood he was already intimately familiar with - the monstrous cock of the wolf that fucked him...

"Have fun, boy. This time you can climax normally... Let's see how it feels to be on this side of that cock..."

Twisting on the bed, Ann awaited Jamie's penetration. She smiled, almost seductively, to her friend as he straddled her. Just admiring his big, bulging giant wolf-cock made her pussy swell, her juices oozing out of her sex. Jamie stroked himself with his hand wrapped around his red shaft; the feminine clothes Brant had gifted the femboy aroused him even further. Though the dress and panties were tossed to the floor, he recalled their silky texture on his skin. The cock did remind him of his horrid ordeal with the wolf, the pain, the humiliation, the jealousy he felt from Ann. The blond boy smiled; an idea far beyond his ability struck him. Ms. Brant would allow him to cum usually, and he would not waste the offer, but Ann needed to get what she wanted, exactly as he did.

The boy thrust the cock, not in her sex, but just as the wolf had done him. He drove the large red dick into her ass. Jamie smiled as Ann screamed.

"Delicious!" shouted Ms. Brant.

Jamie giggled while Ann writhed on the bed; her ass felt like it was on fire. Precum from the wolf-cock was her only lube. Soon, Jamie began to moan. So denied as he was, the boy would cum quickly. Too soon. If that was the dark lord's wish, then so be it. She knew the kindness of Thaddeus as much as she knew his cruelty, and the elder brunette relished both with equal measure.

Ann's face reddened as she bucked and thrashed. Tears stained her sweet tomboy cheeks which Kat kissed and cooed. "Shhhh. It's what you wanted. Admit it."

"It hurts!" Ann cried.

"Yessss. I know," replied the teacher. Her kisses brushed over Ann's soft, glistening skin as she was fucked in the ass relentlessly. And Jamie was close, so very close. Brant's tongue lapped at the girl's nipples while her fingers toyed with her clit, pushing the poor girl closer to insanity. But no, Ann would not know the mercy of being broken. Instead, she would suffer as would Jamie, as had Katherine Brant for decades, all for the glory of their dark lord.

Jamie lurched. His muscled tightened. The boy knotted in Ann's ass, and the girl screamed anew, her eyes like saucers, as the pain grew to levels she had never experienced. Then, suddenly, Jamie shot a steady, thick, creamy, hot load into Ann's ass. She arched her back as the seamen filled her rectum, reliving the pain but, yet again, intensifying her pleasure. The pain quickly subsided entirely as Jamie pulled out, but it was far from mercy. Ann's entire being was again focused on need. Thick cum oozed out of her ass, which Jamie greedily lapped up. Ms. Brant laughed, still suckling the girl's nipples and toying w/ her clit.

"What we need is a little pussy to pussy action." Katherine stood from the bed. "Keep licking, boy," she said, patting Jamie on the head. "When you're done with her ass, lick her swollen folds again." The boy nodded quickly as Brant left the room.

"Please, I'm dying! Jamie, I'm begging you … finish me!" Ann pleaded through her tears. "Fuck me like you always wanted. I know you did. Please!" she howled, pounding on the bed.

Brant came back with a saucer of cream and a cat. "Bet you thought I meant something else," the brunette winked. Then, placing the saucer on the nightstand, she scooped a dollop on her finger and ran the cream over Ann's pussy. The woman repeated the procedure several times as the white Himalayan cat bounced onto the bed.

"N-no! Please d-don't!" Ann beseeched her tormentor.

Kat waved her hand over Ann's sex. "It will take time, and the ordeal will be horrible, but you will cum." The woman patted the bed next to Ann's sex, and the cat sniffed around until it found the cream. "Oh, that rough tongue against your clit …" Brant hissed, and the feline began to lick. Ann exploded in agonizing screams as the animal's hair-laced tongue scratched her most sensitive spot. Though coarse hairs, they might as well have been barbed wire for Ann. Her brain would have melted if the dark lord had not protected her.

Ann's whole world was that cat's tongue on her clit. So much so she failed to see Katherine disappear again. When she reappeared, Brant held a vibrator longer than the wolf's cock. "You will cum, Ann," said the brunette as she slid the toy into Ann's hole. The cat was still enjoying its treat with Ann in fits. Brant turned on the vibrator, pushing it onto the girl's G-spot. She came in seconds, squirting so hard that she chased the cat off the bed. Ann moaned as if she was at death's door while Jamie whispered. He was in need again.

Mothering the girl, Brant placed soft kisses on her forehead. "Poor baby. The strongest orgasm of your life and yet …."

As Ann came down, reality flooded her mind; she could feel what the woman spoke of. "M-more. I need – it's not – not enough."

"You'll get used to it," Brant said, untying the girl.

Katherine eyed the two 15-year-olds. A twinge of fear entered her heart. It was her turn to be punished.

But where there was fear he gave her enough courage to persevere... While still keeping the fear very much alive. Debauchery that is enjoyed with no qualms stops being a debauchery. As such a conflict is always needed and is always fueled by Thaddeus. Just as he pushes the parents to destroy the purity of their children, he ensures they treasure that purity. He makes his followers care for their wards that they are hurting. He fuels the love towards lovers they betray and torment. His approach is always contradictory as it is the internal conflict that interests him.

Such would be the case with Jamie whose conflict between his feminine and masculine sides will be fuelled. Whose love for Anne would be matched to his furious jealousy. Whose hedonism would be put against his morality.

Such would be the case with Anne. She was hurting. She was exhausted. She wanted no more sex... Except she craved more of it. She needed it. She felt like she wouldn't be able to survive without it. Such a state was agonizing... But such a state would also be permanent.

Such was the case with Brent. Initially she was facing persecution in time when a woman, living alone, enthusiastic about sex and willing to enjoy it with both sexes was enough to be accused of witchcraft. As she was widowed early, way too early to have her libido mellow down all she wanted, all she begged for was to get a husband and protector... She got both... Although not in the same person. And eventually to her protector she needed to sacrifice her husband.

Escaping the unjust accusations of witchcraft she became a true witch, with real dark patron. Such irony was delicious for Thaddeus...

So even now she was pushed to bring about her own downfall.

"You must both hate and crave me now, don't you Jamie? You must fear me and lust after me, don't you Anne? But I am not your dark Master. I am not not beyond your retribution. And I am..."

Her voice was stuck in her throat. She knew that freshly inaugurated youngsters could be most cruel. But he pushed her to continue.

" My body is now at your mercy. The only demand He places on you is that only one of you can ruin me this time. And both of you have to agree who would it be... And how he should punish me. Can you decide it? Can you lay aside your jealousy and your egoism and bear the sight of me getting fucked by the other? Or your partner enjoying the revenge that you crave? One of you would need to make that sacrifice. And another would need to abide by whatever you agreed upon. Even in your utmost moment of freedom you would be bound to the agreement. Thus, both of you would be conflicted... And if none of you does that... If you can't reach an agreement there would be another round of torment for both of you."

Anne had always been the pragmatic one. The grass was green, and the sky was blue. These were truths Ann clung to for her sanity. She had to. Homelife was hard as she had o work on the farm after school. With his fancies for feminine things, Jamie was often caught in a daydream. His friend, the girl he desired, would rouse him from a waking dream and back to his assignments or duties. But as much as Ann scolded the boy for his childish beliefs, it was the same reason she loved him. He allowed himself to be whatever he wanted, and Ann desired that freedom. Jamie found a protector in Ann, who didn't judge or harass him.

The two met after a few boys gave Jamie a wedgie, only to find him wearing girl's panties. After he fell to the ground, the group began to kick and punch him. Ann stepped in and clobbered the boys. All that farm work gave her muscles. Since then, the two have been friends, but lately, they have seen each other in a different light. Love began to flourish between them, and if it had not been for one bully, those feelings they had for one another might have reached their inevitable climax. But fate stepped in, and Ann and Jamie stood naked beside Mrs. Brant's bed. She, too, had shed her garments earlier. Her luscious body was sprawled upon the bed as the seemingly immortal teacher lectured the teens on what was expected of them.

"I'll punish her," Jamie said with a mischievous smirk. He looked around the room for something devious when Ann pushed him out of the way.

"No. If anyone is going to torture her, it's me," demanded Ann. Jamie shoved her back.

Katherine licked her lips and giggled, enjoying the squabble and knowing that whatever they chose would please the dark lord. Either she would endure torture, or they would be punished. In the many years of service to Thaddeus, many masochistic desires were awoken within Katherine. Branding was a favorite among her many tormenters, but her Lord whisked all markings from her body. Nevertheless, his mark was on her soul.

"I'm still in pain," cried Ann. "I should be the one!"

"Okay, what would you do to her?" asked Jamie.

Mrs. Brant scooted up, listening intently.

"I'd slap her pussy with a ruler for a long time," boasted Ann.

Kat shrugged and yawned. The ruler would hurt, but the punishment was incredibly unimaginative. "I think our Dark Lord is looking for something more interesting," added Brant.

Jamie nodded. "Yes. I'd tie her up in the backyard, smear her whole body with honey, then let ants bite her. And they would be big ants with big, painful pinchers."

"Interesting, but been there, done that," added Kat.

"I'd … I'd fuck her with a red-hot poker!" Ann screamed.

Mrs. Brant crossed her legs and shuddered, recalling the times that had happened. "Look, you need to come up with something uniquely you and of this century."

Jamie turned to Mrs. Brant. "We'll let her fuck one of us and then take pictures and upload them to the internet."

"But, I-I'd lose my job. I couldn't take care of you. Besides, it-it wouldn't be very painful."

Ann nodded. "She right, unless …" Ann slowly approached the naked woman. "We pour hot sauce in her pussy and then fuck her with a big tree limb."

"Or a sandpaper dildo!" added Jamie.

"And we'll capture wasps and sting her nipples with them!" screamed Ann.

"And put itching powder up her butt!"

Mrs. Brant watched the two teens launch into a frenzy of ideas sure to please Lord Thaddeus. The 36-year-old was frightened by the suggestions and couldn't have been giddier. These ideas were new and horrifying. The two rattled off more torture, an ice bath, being hung by her nipples, letting scorpions sting her sex, fuck her with a sandpaper dildo, and so on.

"Who's going to do it?" asked Ann.

"You are," replied Jamie. "When we upload the pictures, they will think she'd gay too. Around here, she's bound to face a lot of hell for that."

While the torment and the humiliation pleased Thaddeus, the public reveal that they were aiming for was worrying. He needed her in her place as a teacher, he needed her house for the rituals. He didn't allow any crowds with pitchforks for so long and he was not going to change it.

The booming voice, now familiar to all three of them, spoke out across the house.
"Torment her with what you will but revealing her secret to everyone is off the table. If we bring people over to her if she loses her job and reputation it is quite likely you would need to be relocated and your corruption would be negatively impacted. You can make pictures and videos and entice specific people to come harm her but I would block it from going out into the public."

The threat of someone taking them away, should they go forward with their plan, worked. Drawing light to what was happening here today might also draw too much attention into what they did a bit earlier. And angering their new God could be even worse.

"Alright. We start from the icebath. We fuck her holes with icicles until they melt. Then we film some extreme lesbian action and then we gather men who would be interested, and willing to punish her further. Hot sauce in her pussy and we fuck her there with a big log. Itching powder in her ass that we mix with lube as we fuck her with a sandpaper dildo. And we do this while we electrify her tits from time to time. I am a bit afraid to do something with bugs - they can attack me too. Much harder to control than dogs and such..."

Anne said and found Jamie nodding along. He had hoped that some of them might actually cause some delicious torment for his girl, to teach her not to jump ahead... But overall he agreed with the plan. The teens found that the resources needed for their depravity present themselves as they think about it. They easily found the bathroom with large enough bath and, opposite it they found a huge freezer. As such they started pouring in the cold water... And once they had a bit they commanded the older woman to jump in... And as she did they started dropping the ice cubes until the bath was full... And in the freezer they found large, long, thick yet ended with a sharp point icicles...

The ice cubes, sharp as tacks, were placed in a large bucket for Ann and Jamie to carry to the bath. It took their combined strength to fill up the tub. The frozen shards glistened in the light as Mrs. Brant was escorted to her destiny. The brunette, naked as the day she was born, took a deep breath before extending her leg into the ice. "Auugghh!" she cried. The ice felt like needles burning into her flesh as she shivered. Closing her eyes, Katherine lowered herself into the tub. Whimpering with hot tears running down her face, the woman was determined to please her master, yet it hurt. The burning cold wrapped around her as she sank into the ice shards. What didn't burn stabbed the poor woman's skin. Shivering, her face and nose red, bluish tones under her eyes, she nodded to the teens.

"May the dark lord Thaddeus accept and enjoy my suffering," she whispered as Jamie and Ann moved close. Then, wearing thick rubber gloves, each dug deep into the shards of ice to pull out a long, sharp icicle. Ann went first. She giggled gleefully as she jabbed the icicle into Brant's cunt. The woman gripped the tub's sides as Ann used the sharp shard of ice to violate her sex. The girl fucked her teacher as hard as she could. Brant screamed and kicked until large portions of the ice overflowed onto the bathroom floor. Ann grinned each time Brant shouted in pain, which only spurred her own. Finally, with another long sharp icicle, she raped the woman's ass. Mrs. Brant's eyes budged as she thrashed around in the ice, crying and pleading for mercy that would not come. However, Ann was true to her word. She had to be. When the ice melted, she and Jamie fished Mrs. Brant out of the tub. As with Jamie and the wolf, there was no sign of injury, but the pain remained, and Katherine Brant's ordeal was only beginning.

And, since her body's temperature was pretty low due to it being the ice bath, the icicles took long time to melt. As they pulled her out, her body was so cold she would have long lost consciousness and maybe even died or at least caught some nasty cold, but she remained fully conscious, her body still felt everything, she remained healthy and ready for more torment. She knew what was next and helped the kids prepare her torment... Even went as far as to try and enhance it.

"You would find the hot sauce in the kitchen. The most spicy have the warning labels about potential damage to skin on contact, you can't miss them. The itching powder is in bathroom. The log is in the garden. It is partially petrified so it won't break... But it houses also a family of worms. They are not dangerous to humans, but would surely crawl out everywhere on my body when disturbed... So you don't have to worry about having to control them..."

She explained while her teeth were rattling from the cold she felt as her legs trudged further.

" And I have a perfectly cold tongue to service you mistress Ann. This way you can still get a release without risking the sauce or the powder... "

What she didn't say was that she would sweeten the torment she felt by planning the next round where again it would be her on top. And, as the teens really went into it now, she would take off the white gloves as well.

What the teens had in store for Mrs. Brant would be long and excruciating. Even if no damage occurred to her flesh, the woman's mind would undoubtedly be affected in some negative manner. She knew this and welcomed the pain for her dark lord. Ann helped Brant out of the tub as Jamie fetched the supplies. The woman was still shivering.

"Will I stay like this forever?" asked Ann.

Covering herself with a towel, Kat nodded. "Possibly, but it depends on what Thaddeus wants. You're in a pact with him now." For a moment, Mrs. Brant turned away. "Our lives are not our own any longer, but you'd be surprised what you would do to stay beautiful forever," she said. The women entered Brant's bedroom, where Ann and Kat lay down. "Now it is your turn to command me, Mistress Ann."

"Lay on your back, slut," Commanded Ann. As the older brunette complied, the teen crawled over the woman's body, nestling her sex above Kat's face. "Eat me, bitch!" she growled, and Kat edged her lips to Ann's sex. The 15-year-old gasped as Brant's cold tongue pierced the young teen's folds. In turn, the brunette's tongue all but melted. Ann cooed as Brant devoured her pussy; the older woman's face was pressed against the teen's soft, slick lips, with juices running down the teacher's chin. Brant savored each lick, knowing she would drive Ann to hysterics even if she orgasmed. Ann, her body in heat, needing to cum, needing to be fucked hard and long, clawed at the sheets while Kat toyed with her clit. "Make me cum!" she screamed. Brant's actions increased, sucking on the poor girl's clit with force. Ann felt her body tingle as her orgasm neared. She wanted to kill Jamie at that moment. She wanted Brant all to herself. Finally, the girl came, squirting all over Kat's face. Ann slumped over, her pussy seeping with more fluids.

"I have them!" cried Jamie as she brought all the items in a sack. Kat's heart sank. She knew what would occur, and nothing would prepare her for the following pain. Ann looked up and grinned.

"Tie her up good," she said. "There may be a lot of screaming, crying, and thrashing." Ann moved toward Brant, kissing the woman's lips and cheeks. "And begging." Brant's bottom lips began to tremble. Jamie went to work and bound Mrs. Brant as before. Ann grabbed the log from the sack and showed it to the bound woman. "I'm going to fuck you hard with this, Mrs. Brant. Do you remember that D- you gave me in history?" Jamie handed Ann the hot sauce. Ann quickly looked at the bottle labeled, 'Hell.' "Twelve million Scoville heat units, it claims and warns not to consume directly. We should always obey the label," said Ann with a wicked grin as she poured the sauce on the log. Worms covered in the red liquid quickly squirmed out of the log, writhing in agony as they died. Some fell onto Brant's body, wiggling all over her. "Any last words?" asked Ann.

"I commit my body and soul to the dark lord Thaddeus!" she cried. "Do your worst!"

"Yes, ma'am," giggled Ann and pressed the log against the woman's sex. Tiny drops of hot sauce trickled onto her labia.

Brant's body shook as she cried out. "AUUGHH!" Panting, shaking, her eyes wide with fear and pain, Kat pulled on the ropes that bound her. She was bound tight with no hope for escape. Ann pushed the sauce soaked long in further. "Dark lord, please be with me!" But, of course, Thaddeus would not allow any mercy, and Kat knew deep down that she was alone.

With enthusiastic vigor, Ann rammed the log up Brant's cunt. The woman's screams echoed through the house. Her face, her body turned red. Tears rolled down her trembling face. And she laughed as she cried. "Haahahaha!" So intense was the agony that a scream was not enough. Ann thrust the log further in, ripping and abrasing the soft tissue allowing the evil hot sauce to penetrate the open Kat's open wounds. And she howled with laughter, driven to near madness from the ordeal. But her torment was far from over. Jamie crawled onto the bed, a sandpaper dildo in his hand. He sprinkled it with itching and forced it up the thrashing woman's ass.

Katherine Brant exploded once again in screams. The laughter was gone. The rough texture surrounding the dildo savaged the soft tunnel it penetrated. Blood pooled on the sheets as both teens fucked their teacher. For five minutes, they tortured the woman, savagely raping her. Ann and Jamie were ecstatic in their positions as mistress and master, and both were jealous of the other, craving more from Brant and more from each other. Brant was still screaming when the teens pulled out their heinous instruments. Jamie dug into the sack again to retrieve an electric wand. He set it to full strength and pressed the biting mechanism against Kat's nipples. Ann picked up the phone and filmed the woman tormented while she toyed with Brant's swollen pussy.

'Free fucks (and anything else you want) from this Hot MILF' Ann wrote and sent the footage to numerous men and women. They would know the location because Thaddeus would allow it. Ann chuckled and teased the woman's pussy, knowing how badly Brant would need to cum. The woman screamed, thrashed, wailed, and cried, desperate for the pain to end and knowing it would not.

Normally such a way of sharing would rarely produce immediate results. Many on the receiving end would not be nearby, would not be ready at the time, would discard the message as some sort of fake ad. But Thaddeus was the master of the unfortunate coincidences. And even though the message soon disappeared from everywhere a group of men and women would go towards the house. Some fully knowing Brent and the kids, some knowing one but not the other, most not knowing either. All of them would be bound to secrecy by the nature of the depravity they all are going to commit.

But for them, unlike his chosen ones, the delicious extremes of the torment would be unavailable, for them the depravity would solely be tempting, pleasurable as they were not prepared to gain pleasure from their own harm. As such the itching powder in Brent's ass and the hot sauce in her pussy would completely lose potency the moment they appeared, leaving tormented but wet pussy and well lubricated ass.

Yet the children still had some time to enjoy being on top, before a group of horny strangers appeared... And took all of those present as their playthings,for the duration of this impromptu orgy.

Brent was held on the edge of her sanity. Unable to speak, able only to giggle hysterically as the pain remained too strong, her body experiencing the extremes of pleasure and pain... Yet she was no longer able to satisfy Thaddeus' urge for conflicting thoughts and feelings as her mind was overwhelmed. What was much more interesting was the rivalry being born between the teens. As they both were at the height of dominance they needed to be brought down a peg, and what way would be sweeter than betrayal, born from jealous conflict?

So he fuelled these feelings in the kids. Jamie suddenly got hard, his balls filling out to the brim. He knew that he could not yet use neither Brent's pussy nor ass, and the poor drooling thing was not an attractive target of a face fuck. So his attention went entirely to his partner.

"Ann. I think she had enough. Come over here, I want to fuck you."

The girl was surprised by the voice of her friend. She was so deeply focused on Brent that even remembering about Jamie's existence was an unpleasant thought that was best forgotten. She could barely stand him as competitor in tormenting the older woman but now as he wanted to be the one fucking her? It sounded preposterous to her mind at the time, all thanks to not so gentle manipulation by their Dark Lord.

"You've got to be kidding me. Fuck the log if you need to. The worms in there are just the right type of partner for you. And leave her body to me! Or go wear some pretty dress and you'll get fucked by the people we invited over..."

That response made Jamie feel hurt. He trusted Ann at that moment, hoped that she would help him with his predicament. It felt like his balls were going to explode before the others got here. The lust only further fuelled his anger.

" Oh I would. I would make much prettier slut than you are! I would hoard all the perverts who don't focus on Brent and you will be left with no cock or pussy for the entire orgy! Let's see how well you would cope with that libido of yours! It would be you who ends up fucking the log, with worms and the hot sauce too!"

Ann did not reply to this taunt. Instead, with a scream she jumped on the boy, her nails clawing at his face. The momentum she gained and her natural advantage in strength led to her easily overwhelming the femboy, but his rage and lust would lead him to fierce resistance.

As such Brent was given time to recover. And only then did she hear the familiar voice in her mind:
"I am always here my sweet wench. Like a glutton feasting on sweets next to a starved girl that would die if she would let herself indulge the hunger in her by consuming a whole chocolate bar. Like a horny teen, only looking for a way to escape scrutiny of his terminally ill grandma. Like a greedy relative already planning on how he would use the spoils while his ancestor signs the will with shaking hands. I am a presence that grants no relief. And yet you all love me as you are mine and my gifts are too sweet to pass on. And as it is with sweets they bring rot and decay with them. But instead of teeth here your souls are rotting... Like with these teens. Only recently they did the unspeakable to protect their loved ones. Now, if not for my protection, they would be the ones to kill one another... "

Back
Top Bottom