Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

...but I-I was Kidding.... {Crimson and Ghost}

He looked at himself and then back at her. She was already wearing more clothes and accessories then him. "Well if we play either I would have to get more clothes or you would have to lose some. You have lets see, bra, panties, slippers, shirt, shorts, and a few accessories. I have boxers, pants and socks." He looked at her and tilted his head to look at her. "That doesn't sound fair especially if you're so much better at this than I am." He laughed a little bit.

"But I guess if it will humor you I can play and help you figure out the rules." He smiled and laughed a little bit more. He was more then willing to play anything that could possibly have them wind up naked together. Although he shouldn't have been right now he was. He smiled and waited to hear her response.

Grinning and looking herself over Jasmine shrugged slightly and sat up. Sitting cross-legged she pulled her shirt up over her head, quickly standing to set out of her panties until she was left in her bra, panties, and slippers even as she pulled out the bands keeping her pigtails up. "There," she said simply, stretching out again and wriggling to get comfortable. "I won't take off the bracelets or my earrings or anything like that. Now we're even, better now?"

Head tilted to the side slightly she grinned once again lying on her back, feet kicking slightly as she brushed a strand of dark hair from her eyes. "Now do you want to start the game or shall I?" Jasmine had never minded nudity, she actually preferred to run around with little to no clothing on, but it wasn't for the sake of attention; she simply felt more comfortable naked. Clothing got in her way, made things more difficult, even though it could he helpful sometimes.

He let out a sigh as she stripped and removed some of her accessories. He smiled and nodded. "That will do just fine, we're even though we have more boats then clothing now what do we do?" They had seven boats, and each of them had about three or four articles of clothing on. He smiled and then looked at her. His eyes couldn't help but roam up and down her body. Her skimpy lingerie enticing his eyes and his mind.

Closing his eyes he looked back at her face. This was going to be a tough game because he was going to have a hard time concentrating. He thought to himself as he looked at the board. "You can start once we decide what to do with the extra boats." He said with a smile and rolled onto his stomach to bury his face in the plush comforter before leaning back up on his arm to wait for the game to start.

"We make the game harder," she said simply, pulling one of the rowboats, one submarine, and the aircraft carrier off the board. "Take these off and we've got four pieces left, shoes and socks count as two, one for each foot, so that way everything's even again," Jasmine purred before looking her brother over. Noticing he was doing his best not to look at her the small girl grinned broadly, purring as she wriggled to get comfortable before studying her board.

"Oh, by the way, A-1," she purred, running a hand through her hair as she stretched out on her back, setting the game board on her stomach, making certain to lay at an angle so he couldn't see the board. Crossing one leg over the other and waiting for him to pay attention again she yawned slightly, tucking one arm under her head.

He shook his head. "You might have lost your edge, that's a miss." He said and smiled his eyes one her body more than the game itself. It took only about ten minutes to get her down to simply in her socks, he had lost his pants and his left sock. He smirked in his boxers and only one sock he moved the game board a little out of his way to look at her. "I would say you have already lost, wouldn't you?" He asked letting his eyes take a detailed tour of her body.

This was not awkward at all somehow he didn't quite understand but he knew this should be awkward, did he care? No, he was far too in love with his sister to wonder how bad this would look to anyone else. This was family time. He smiled and looked at her body up and down, letting her know he was as he moved his eyes slowly over her. "Why have you teased me all these years Jasmine?"

Lying on her bed in only her slippers Jasmine purred, legs still kicking in the air as she studied the board before her. All her long, dark hair pulled over one shoulder the entire side face him was bare, not a thing to draw from the smooth, pale contours of her body. For a moment she didn't answer him, simply studied the board before looking up and tilting her head to the side.

Shifting slightly to get a bit more comfortable Jasmine shrugged one shoulder, purring softly as she toyed with a lock of her hair. "You were always fun to tease," she answered, legs bent back to her feet actually rested on the curve of her ass. "I get a reaction out of you and it's fun, I like knowing when someone thinks I'm attractive. Just like you've been staring at me since I lost my clothes; I've known you wanted to see me naked for a while." Looking away from the board she smiled, wiggling slightly and grinning at him. "So, enjoying the view?"

He nodded and pushed his game board to the edge of the bed. Taking hers and placing it next to his he smiled. "I forfeit." He said as he reached down and took off his other sock. Climbing up the bed he smiled at her. "Want to play another game?" He asked as he laid out his body in the mirrored position of hers. His face in her face, their bodies warmth could be felt by the other they were that close. He smiled and looked at her wondering if this was going where he thought it might be going. He smirked and decided to find out. Leaning forwards he places his lips on her soft flesh, just below her jawline on her neck. He gently kissed before nipping lightly.

"Teasing is fun, but playing can be much better." He said with a smirk. His left hand moved to rest on the soft pale creamy skin of her waist. He smiled as his fingertips took in the feel of her skin, the softness, the tone of her body. He was in heaven, and maybe hell later if he realized what he was doing. But now he didn't care. He smiled as his lips danced gently around her neck, at her jawline, ending at her ear. Gently he took her lobe into his lips and teased it with his tongue. "Tell me Jasmine, how am I at teasing?"

He asked wanting to really know wanting to know what he could do to drive her beyond crazy. He smirked and his body was on fire as he looked at her. Not even that she touched him, but that she was there is what was driving him insane. No act she was doing simply her presence.

Frowning slightly as he moved the game boards to the edge of the bed Jasmine tilted her head to the side slightly, watching her brother as he laid down beside her. Smiling at his question she nodded. "What game..." she began to ask before she was silenced with the kiss. Voice catching slightly she purred and squirmed, a happy sigh pushed from her throat as she tilted her head a bit more, offering him more of her neck as she shifted a bit.

Smiling when his hand slid to her thigh Jasmine waited to see what he'd do next, curious to see if her brother was truly serious or if he was simply getting her back for teasing him so much. He seemed almost frighteningly serious and Jasmine wondered if he really was, a shiver running down her spine as he took her ear lobe between his lips. "You're pretty good," she smiled, turning to look at him. "But the key to teasing is to know exactly what the other person wants and pretend you're going to give it to them," she purred, shifting so that she was pushed against the side of his body. "For example, I like biting, I know you melt when I kiss you and press really tightly against you."

Reaching over she ran the tips of her fingers along his spine, purring as she shifted to press closer, the edge of one breast pressed to his arm.

He smiled as she pulled herself closer. Her fingers on his spine sending a ripple through his body. "Mmm." He said as he breasts touched his arm. He smirked and then softly, yet firmly planted his teeth into the soft, delicate flesh of her neck, just below her right ear. He smirked and moved his left hand onto her lower back and pulled her to press firmly against him. Their bodies now touching one another except for he was still wearing his boxers.

He smiled at her as he let his teeth release her flesh. He was completely serious now. He wanted her above anything else that he could ever think of. Her body was such an attraction to him that he could do little more than stare in wonder, as her leaned forwards to kiss her on the lips, passionately. This was no brother sister kiss, this was filled with passion, filled with lust. He smiled as he broke the kiss to look at her. "I want you Jasmine, after all the time of you teasing me, I want you." He said with a smile on his face.

Jasmine couldn't help a small moan when her brother bit into her neck, but before she could press closer she was suddenly pulled tightly against him. Taken off guard by the kiss Jasmine hesitated for a moment before returning the contact, feeding at his mouth as she pressed closer, sinking into a familiar warmth before she was pulled back. "Well I'm right here," she giggled, looking up at him with an almost challenging smile. Lifting her hips slightly and pressing against him she purred and licked her lips, table to taste him for a moment.

"If you've wanted me for a while then you have all kinds of restraint," she chuckled, pulling away from him, rolling so that she was at the very edge of the bed, one small motion away from being on the floor on her feet. "But if you want me that badly you have to catch me first. I'm not going to give in easily. You are my brother after all."

He smirked and nodded at her as she moved to the edge of the bed. He rolled off the edge closest to the door. The only exit to the room. He smirked and winked at her. "Catching you should be easy if you can't run too far." He said with a smirk. Being on the second floor if they made too much noise they would wake their father, he was sure she knew that. He smiled and put his heel on the door. He watched her. She hadn't left the edge of the bed. He had two options lunge and try to pin her to the bed or to wait for her to make a move and act. He smirked while he thought.

If he jumped for her she could move around him and run. There wasn't a place in this house she could hide for long though. He could pick all the locks on the doors. He sighed and decided to go for it. Springing from the door he quickly jumped at her. His arms were out to his sides so he could grab for her if she moved but not fast enough. He smirked looking at her as he jumped.

Smirking as he moved to stand at the door Jasmine simply watched him, purring softly as she crouched at the foot of the bed. Waiting patiently she had no intention of making the first move, instead she watched indecision play on her brother's face before he lunged at her. Expecting him to do just that she waited until she was close enough before she dropped. Instead of jumping and trying to full out run past him she dropped to the floor and crouched low, ducking under his arm as she headed for the door.

Pausing for an instant to look back at him and blow him a kiss she was out the door in a flash, headed down the hall. If he could catch her before they made enough noise to wake their father she'd let him do whatever he pleased to her, if he couldn't, well, then Jasmine was going to make certain she put something nice and heavy before her door so he couldn't just pick the lock to get in.

He growled at her as she blew him that kiss. He stood and walked out the door. Looking over the banister at his father asleep on the couch he smirked. Seven beer cans in all. He would be harder to wake than the dead. He smirked and turned off to find his sister. Heading to his room first. Pushing his door open he looked around. "Come out come out." He said poking his head around the door and looking for her. He smirked when he saw her slippers. They didn't seem to be attached though. He smirked and looked around at the room to see if anything was out of place.

He smiled and decided to play this a little differently. "Shit should have looked there first." He said and walked back out into the hall walking towards the bathroom about three steps before stopping and standing against the wall. He could hear in his room and then also in case he was wrong down the hall to the bathroom and spare bedroom.

Having known her slippers would be easy to see Jasmine pulled them off, dropping the fuzzy things behind her brother's door so it looked as if she were hiding there. Moving deeper into the room she pressed herself into his closet, hiding among the various clothes and boxes he had hidden there.

Just as she got settled she heard the door open, smiling to herself as she controlled her breathing enough he wouldn't be able to hear her. For only a moment he looked about before disappearing, and she narrowed her eyes, listening for the squeaky step down the hall before the bathroom door. Not hearing it she smirked, knowing that he'd stopped outside his door, but on which side she couldn't be sure.

Biting her lower lip softly and thinking on which direction she should dart Jasmine slid from the closet, silent as a mouse on the floor as she crept to his door. Looking for a shadow she didn't see one, silently cursing before she opened the door just enough she could peak down the hall before darting out again.

He heard the creak of the door. He smirked and turned quickly pushing it the rest the way open and grabbing her leaving little to no time for her to truly react. He pushed the door shut as he wrapped her in his arms and pulled their bodies together. "I win." He said as he moved his left hand to the back of her head, sealing his victory as he pulled her into another deep kiss. He smiled as their lips touch his mind exploded at the fiery passion that it could sense.

He broke the kiss and smiled. "I caught you, game over." He winked and pushed her completely naked body back to his bed. Standing there before her in nothing but his boxers he smiled. "You used to be a tease, and at least once you're going to know what it is like to actually go through with it with me." He said sighing as he walked up to her.

Shaking his head from side to side he smiled softly. "But I will not do it unless you want it." He said. He was no rapist and could never bring himself to do something that he thought of as cruel and heinous. He smiled at her as he knelt in front of her at the edge of the bed and started kissing at her knee. Letting his lips work their way gently up her left thigh, slowly.

Jasmine stifled a yelp when she was grabbed, leaning back as she tried to pull her arm from his before she was pressed tightly against her brother's body. Without a word she returned the kiss, shifting so she could press every inch of her body against his. A moment later the kiss was broken and she grinned, giggling as she was pushed back onto his bed, small body bouncing slightly before she began to crawl backwards, putting herself completely on the bed.

Sitting up and leaning back against her arms Jasmine watched her brother walk toward her, unable to stop a purr as she drank in the sight of him moving closer. "I hadn't really thought about it before," she answered honestly, watching him as his lips began to trail up her thigh. Watching him in silence for a moment she purred, a familiar warm sparking low in her body. "But I want to."

He smiled as she said that she wanted him. He smirked and trailed kissed further up her thigh. "Are you sure, I could simply stop now, unless you want me to keep going?" He said as his hands rested on the insdie of her thighs. His hands applied gentle, coercive pressure in opposite directions, trying to have her open those thin, creamy pale legs of hers. He wanted to please her, to make her his. He licked her thigh a little, giving her a small inclination of what he was about to do to her body. "You taste wonderful." He said with a smirk.

His fingers began to tingle, his eyes looked up into hers the lust in them, no the want the love in them, showing. He smiled at her as he waited and watched her. He knew that this was going to happen. Somewhere deep in his mind he had always wanted it. He had craved it. He had lusted for her.

For a moment Jasmine simply watched her brother, saying nothing before a small sound pushed from her throat. Squirming slightly in protest when he said he could stop the small girl pushed herself forward a bit, legs spreading slowly. "I want you to keep going," she said softly, watching him with the ghost of a smile. "I've been teasing for a very long time, I want to see exactly what you can do."

Eyes locking on his own the small girl shifted, sliding down a bit as her thin legs spread a bit more, the soft, dusky pink lips of her sex resting only a few inches from his lips. Urged on by the lust in her elder brother's eyes Jasmine smiled, running a small hand from where his lips touched her flesh to the soft, damp lips of her sex. Letting out a soft sigh she traced a finger along her lips with a purr and soft, happy sigh.

With a smile his lips kept their place on her thigh for a moment, then with a kiss they slowly regained momentum forwards. Onwards they went like they were drawn to that moist, wanting, beautiful sex. He smiled as he could smell her fragrance, his mind melted as that smell came to his senses. His eyes closed, his tongue found its way from his mouth and out to the small nub of her clit. That nub that was just close enough for the tip of his tongue to flick over; not once, or twice did it do this but many times starting slowly at first, but then as he moved his body to be as close to the bed as he could his tongue moved faster .
His hands moved up to be under her legs, raising her knees up over his shoulders as he urged her gently to lay back onto the bed.

His eyes looked up to lock onto hers before with a smirk he stopped teasing her clit. His tongue found its way gently between those folds. Tasting her sweet juices as it trailed down her slit, moving those soft pink lips out of its way as it down. Teasing the entrance to her womanhood and then back up to her clit. He smiled and started to repeat this process. He loved eating girls out, he always had, something though about his sister was so satisfying to him that he wanted to never stop.

Jasmine let out a soft, satisfied sound as her brother's mouth finally began to slide back up her thigh. Squirming slightly as his lips brushed over a sensitive spot the small girl purred happily, gasping softly at his tongue flicked over her clit for the first time. Moaning low in her throat and lifting her hips slightly Jasmine finally laid back completely on the bed, eyes running down her body so that she could watch exactly what her brother did.

Jasmine had always loved oral sex, it was one of her favorite things, but it was very rare for her to actually have a guy eat her out. She was usually the one with her mouth wrapped around interesting places, but this time she'd get to enjoy it herself. A small shiver running up her spine as his tongue continued to move the small girl almost let out a sound of protest as his tongue pulled back only to let out a low moan of pleasure as his tongue ran the length of his slit. The familiar pressure between her thighs began again and the heated pressure built with every flick of his tongue.

Unable to remain still anymore Jasmine lifted her hips slightly, upper body arching off the bed slightly as small hands curled in the sheets, hips pushing forward eagerly as his tongue hovered only a few centimeters from her entrance. With slightly unfocused eyes she watched her brother, biting into her lower lip as she squirmed slightly and let out a small sound of encouragement.

He smiled as she moaned, he loved to hear her. Her moans brought him as much pleasure as having sex with her was going to. For some reason simply hearing the noises of pleasure from her made him as hard as a rock. As she moved and her pitch and her tone of wanting changed he smirked. Knowing what she wanted he put his tongue at the entrance, it then started making circles around the entrance, slowly, cruelly it plunged into her.

With a smile his hands moved up even further his fingers spreading those light pink lips for him to have better access. He smiled as that small path to her inner sex was revealed. He smirked and let his tongue play deep into her, rolling it around in side of her for a moment. Then he leaned back and replaced his tongue with his middle finger.

"Jasmine, dear, what do you want?" He asked as his middle finger, on his right hand, began to slowly be pushed in, all the way up to the start of his hand. Then pulled back out to where he simply wiggled his finger tip in her sex. "Are you going to beg your older brother?"

Back
Top Bottom