Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attack of the Futanari - OOC Chatter

I am not sure how many people we need for this to be feasible, the more the better and it does depend what sort of characters people propose.
If we have all thralls or all antagonists etc it will not work.

bodman just two things

a) Can you have one character per post in the character thread - this is because if this idea gets more players and gets off the ground you will have Tags in IC - which link your post to your character (which needs a dedicated post).

b) As much as I like the idea of our interest check being at the top I think admins get upset with bumping for the sake of bumping -- so you might get into trouble for that.
There isnt much movement in the group games section anyway at this site so it will be easily visible even so.

:)

Added a second character sheet.

And I made sure to check the rules before I bumped. As long as no one spams the chat, freeform threads aren't subject to the 23hr rule

So I think my character sheets are done. Let me know if you want changes, more information or something like that.

Anyway I am writing a Futa hero and a Futa antagonist, which I hope will help the plot along a bit. If anyone wants to plan with them having characters connected let me know.

Hey guys, (and Carly especially) I am going to take a few minutes to address a few things that were spoken about in the interest check, and earlier in this thread.

We have had like four people express interest or something, and there are three including myself that made characters. If everyone makes at least one character, and some have made more than this, than we should have enough people for this game.

I have two Futas, (Someone else may have made one?) one good well Goodish, I dont ever really write a totally good character ever. Selena will have her quirks and will still make thralls so she is more of a grey character, she just does not want to take over the world.

Then I have Ariana. My evil Futa girl who wants to totally take over everything with the rest of the Futa army. She is evil, but not like torture and stuff kind of evil as I know it is not meant to be that kind of game. Like cheesy will manipulate and control you kind of evil. Almost childishnesss.

My concern is that a lot of work has been put in by people to make characters for this. You are talking about if you are not sure if you have what you need to start this, or if you want to do this. Maybe I make a suggestion?

Post what kind of characters you still want. Maybe do a ratio of Futas to Thralls. Perhaps have something where some people are immune to Futa enthralling or whatever you want to call it, and will always be regular humans. That might help balance the world out, especially since someone expressed interest in being in the game, but not a thrall, My two sense.

I will help you. I would even run this for you if you want, and the concern is you just do not know if you can do it with what has been presented because I believe I can

Back
Top Bottom