Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Legacy

You know, when I was little, my parents had friends in Scotland who worked in the publishing industry. So they'd get these editor's forwards and such of children's books that hadn't yet been published. They knew my parents had a kid in the house who'd read anything they gave them, so they used to ship them to us pretty much on unboxing them.

One of them was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, without all the art or cover finalized or anything. I was actually one of the first few hundred or thousand, no idea which, people in the world to read Harry Potter, before it had even been published in Britain. I read every one of the main books the day it was released, after that. So yeah, it was a huge part of my childhood, and I'm really excited for a real video game where I get to be a wizard, Harry.

I'm a what?!

Wow that is really cool! And it is soooo much better than the movie tie in games

I got it a couple of weeks ago, but haven't played it a lot. I have quite enjoyed it so far, though.

Reason I haven't played it is that, for personal reasons, I've switched from a standard mouse to a vertical (ergonomic) mouse, and I'm learning how to control it all over again...I don't want to be playing games like Hogwarts while I'm not good at driving the new mouse. >.>

I absolutely adore it. I've finished the main story/beat the "final boss", but am still finishing up side quests/Merlin trials/collectibles. After that, will probably start a new game as another house to experience all the character quests.

Although I think slytherins get a bad rap. We're not all racist murderous assholes!

I decided to go with Slytherin, getting all the unforgivable and seeing just how evil the game let you be. Asking for payments/rewards on the sidequests instead of just handing things over. Was curious to see, but overall, the game was pretty good.

I really love the game so far! I'm a Slytherin and can't help but see the chemistry between the characters. It's really is a shame that there isn't any romantic subplots or options, because the main character has so much chemistry with some of the fellow students that I could easily see them becoming a couple. I feel the developer restricted themselves by not including romance options simply because of the character's ages. There are tasteful ways to do romance in a game, I don't see why they didn't do that.

Other than that one issue for me I've really enjoyed the game and I'm taking my time and exploring everything for my first playthrough, so I'm not very far into the story. In fact I only just got the Blasting curse lol. It really is a great game and immersive world, they did a very good job with it. I was also pleasantly surprised to see Phineas Nigellus Black as the Headmaster!

I love it! I have a character started in every house cuz I'm a mess. So far I'm the farthest on my Ravenclaw.

I love the game. I'm in Ravenclaw and my OCD has me hunting for everything: Demiguise, landing pads, Merlin puzzles... you name it lol

I love the game. I'm in Ravenclaw and my OCD has me hunting for everything: Demiguise, landing pads, Merlin puzzles... you name it lol
I'm a Gryffindor in my game and I'm the exact same way. Hunting for everything, I'm currently getting stuck on finding all the chests and the landing platforms, though I only have one landing platform left to find.

Back
Top Bottom