Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F I Could Be a Hero if I Wasn't a Whore.

Hello there people of Blue Moon. How are you all doing. I made my account years ago and I have only now just come back around to the site and this is my first seeking thread. Yay!

One of the things I enjoy is playing a superheroine who is strong, cheery, and wants nothing more than to catch the bad guys. The problem is that when it comes to fighting villains I always end up on my knees, but Im not there begging for my life since my mouth is preoccupied with other matters.

Though this usually buys the boys in blue or a better hero with enough time to save the day, maybe that's why the city still lets me go around in my cape and spandex.

So that's basically the plot. I want to play a superheroine who can take on goons and street level crime but when she fights a villain they lose and in order to get away it involves a lot of humiliating, degrading, and mind breaking things. Who knows what happen to me on a mission. I could be left for the police to find being tied up with only my mask and crude writing on my body, I could be made a spectacle forced to take a manner of malicious male members at a local glory whole, or even be made a breeding bitch to a horrendous and horrifying hellhound. How far we go depends on our twisted imagination.

Well anyways I hope my titillating title and perverted prompt reaches someone on this site. I do look forward to writing with you. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom